Who have been most impressive mutants to head up the X-Men??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crimsonphoenix
Brought to you from Marvel....................

http://marvel.com/news/all.13164.take_10~colon~_x-men_leaders

10-Archangel
9-Jean Grey
8-Wolverine
7-Magneto
6-Havok
5-Nightcrawler
4-Rogue
3-Storm
2-Xavier
1- Cyclops

Do you think they got it right? Did they leave someone out? What would be your Top 10 X-Men leaders?

DazzOne
WHERE IS CABLE!??!?!?!? SERIOUSLY!!!! How could they have Havok on here, but not Cable?

Dr Mystery
Never read X-Men as a kid I only got into as an adult, but I think Cyclops is the best leader and in terms of being formidable, Storm, Xavier and Magneto... Ooh, I forgot about Rogue!

Xavier is number 1, **** cyclops

colossulrage
ROUGE? ROUGE? Her whole time as a leader i consider FAIL!

Mshinu
I think I prefer Xavier as the boss and Cable or Storm as field commander.
Magneto is great but with the Xmen it is never going to work, get another Brotherhood or Acolytes.

crimsonphoenix
I believe the Professor should have been number one. Storm and Cyclops should have been tied.

RE: Blaxican
I'd see it as 1. Xavier 2. Cyclops 3. Emma Frost/Storm 4. Emma Frost Storm

-Pr-
If we're talking field operations, then Cyclops is head and shoulders above everyone imo.

Generally, would probably be Xavier, then Cyclops.

Angel Watching
Professor Charles
Cyclops
Emma
Magneto

Dum Dum Dugan
That list is rather awful. For starters Night Crawler shouldent even be on the list and certainly not above Wolverine. Actaully have no idea why on earth wolverine is so low, he should be near the top.

Bentley
Wow, they love Nightcrawler.

GGS
Magneto and Cable should of made the list instead of Rogue and Archangel.

RLAAMJR.
Professor X still takes the top spot for me.
Cyclops comes in second because he knows teamwork
Storm takes third place because she doesn't need teamwork to accomplish their missions. She can do it alone, at some point.
Not sure if I give the fourth spot to either Multiple man or Havok

peejayd
* leadership in field, Cyclops, hands down... was wondering where's Emma Frost and Captain Britain (is he a good leader of Excalibur? i don't know but i think he was the leader before Kurt)... smile

the ninjak
I was more than happy with the 90's system.

Base leader: Xavier

Gold Team: Storm- High Level Threats

Blue Team: Scott- Field Leader- Tactics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.