Black bolt w/ PG runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Black bolt w/ PG runs a gauntlet

Black bolt is given the Power gem and runs this gauntlet.He has one month to master it.

He wants to kill the opponent but isn't bloodlusted meaning he doesn't fight sloppy.

This team wants to subdue but not kill him.They do not know he is coming

1: Absorbing man
2: Titiana
3: Thing
4: Iron man
5: War machine
6: Green lantern
7: Flash
8: Wonder woman
9: Thor
10: Superman
11: Surfer
12: Dr. Fate
13: Thanos(pre-death)
14: Thanos
15: Darkseid
16: Zues
17: Odin

Gecko4lif
Flash

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Flash Even if flash doesn't know hes coming?

Bentley
If BB sneak-attacks Flash he should be able to kill him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
If BB sneak-attacks Flash he should be able to kill him. I never said sneak attacl specifically but they aren't expecting him.

TheTyrant
He stomps everyone here. The PG is endless in potential.

galactusischere
Clears it.

shokosugi
Stops at 7 flash

tkitna
Clears it

bbrem123
clears it easy

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He stomps everyone here. The PG is endless in potential. that doesnt stop the speedsters from blizting him, does it?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
clears it easy Easy?

quanchi112
Stops at Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at Thanos. Pre or post?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Pre or post? Pre. Post crushes him as well.

Black bolt z
Pre. Post crushes him as well. I thought you claimed PG makes you limitless?

quanchi112
I thought you claimed PG makes you limitless? Read blood and thunder.

Black bolt z
Read blood and thunder. I have.Your point?

quanchi112
I have.Your point? That Thanos can defeat someone with the power gem. Duh. I knew you didn't read it.

Black bolt z
That Thanos can defeat someone with the power gem. Duh. I knew you didn't read it. He beat him with a plot device.He shot the gun at him.Thats not a real win.

And thor had it for like a day or two not a month to master it that BB has here.

quanchi112
He beat him with a plot device.He shot the gun at him.Thats not a real win.

And thor had it for like a day or two not a month to master it that BB has here. His tech is allowed and yes it's a win. You really want to handicap Thanos without anything because you are biased.

Thor's more powerful than BB I don't see him being anywhere near as dangerous as Thor.

Black bolt z
His tech is allowed and yes it's a win. You really want to handicap Thanos without anything because you are biased.

Thor's more powerful than BB I don't see him being anywhere near as dangerous as Thor. No his tech isn't allowed.If he carries it on person on most occasions yes its allowed.Otherwise no.

BB's scream amped by a month with PG?Yeah....dangerous

quanchi112
No his tech isn't allowed.If he carries it on person on most occasions yes its allowed.Otherwise no.

BB's scream amped by a month with PG?Yeah....dangerous So he is fighting naked? he uses his tech all the time. I get it you don't read Thanos which explains your opinions.

Based on it not killing Vulcan? Yeah not impressed.

Black bolt z
So he is fighting naked? he uses his tech all the time. I get it you don't read Thanos which explains your opinions.

Based on it not killing Vulcan? Yeah not impressed. Hes allowed to use tech he uses consistantly.What about that don't you understand?

Vulcan can heal while thanos can't.And BB didn't have the PG there.

quanchi112
Hes allowed to use tech he uses consistantly.What about that don't you understand?

Vulcan can heal while thanos can't.And BB didn't have the PG there. This isn't a rule and you used to argue mindrape when it's never happened so you're a hypocrite.

Thanos can't heal? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You really don't read comics.

Badabing
Edited the OP for Blackbolt Z.

facepalm @ some of these posts...

Black bolt z
This isn't a rule and you used to argue mindrape when it's never happened so you're a hypocrite.

Thanos can't heal? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You really don't read comics. What?I said I won't argue odin mindrape if you won't MM feat since they have both been done once.You broke yours so I can break mine you hypocrite.

SInce when does thanos have a healing factor...AFAIK he doesn't.And if he does show scans of him using it.

quanchi112
What?I said I won't argue odin mindrape if you won't MM feat since they have both been done once.You broke yours so I can break mine you hypocrite.

SInce when does thanos have a healing factor...AFAIK he doesn't.And if he does show scans of him using it. Odin's never mindraped in battle against an opponent. Not once. Big difference.

I don't post scans for you when it's clear you make stuff up and beg for info.

Black bolt z
Odin's never mindraped in battle against an opponent. Not once. Big difference.

I don't post scans for you when it's clear you make stuff up and beg for info. He has controlled earths population and went inside thors mind and IIRC he killed the valkerie that was imprisoning thor.

Once again you dig yourself deeper.You need to prove thanos has an HF and if you can't your point is invaild.Until then concession accepted.

Wimjet
i think that BB with the Power Gem could clear this ......
and am i the only person who has stopped reading quanchi's posts?

rotiart
Not sure about a "healing factor" but thanos has shown that he can "heal others" before. I think it was his series with the maker.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Wimjet
am i the only person who has stopped reading quanchi's posts?
Nope

amnesia
stops at flash.

quanchi112
He has controlled earths population and went inside thors mind and IIRC he killed the valkerie that was imprisoning thor.

Once again you dig yourself deeper.You need to prove thanos has an HF and if you can't your point is invaild.Until then concession accepted. So he never did once in combat to win a battle yet you claim Thor does so with Odin's powers. Yeah, hypocrite.

Thanos stomps.

Black bolt z
So he never did once in combat to win a battle yet you claim Thor does so with Odin's powers. Yeah, hypocrite.

Thanos stomps. What?

You need to prove thanos has a healing factor.Concession accepted.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He stomps everyone here. The PG is endless in potential.

Yep

Black bolt z
bump

Black bolt z
bump

BattleMage
Originally posted by tkitna
Clears it But not easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.