Hope Summers vs The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Match Set, and Go!

guy222
Hope

See, i am biased stick out tongue

Lets see more of Jean Grey(I hope she is)

BruceSkywalker
Hope

SamZED
Void. Till we see more from her and see her limits.

Mshinu
Urgh, we have no real idea of the limits of either...
If Hope is the Phoenix she probably wins. If not, probably Void.. unless it wants to die.

Originally posted by guy222
Hope

See, i am biased stick out tongue

Lets see more of Jean Grey(I hope she is) Im thinking she is.

guy222
http://thumbnails3.imagebam.com/8864/71681e88635363.jpg http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/8864/fee15a88635394.jpg

-K-M-
Looks to me like she just became Canadian. Good for her.

dmills
Phuck. This already?

Psychopath001
Frankly I don't think this thread can quite fly... I mean, you're referring to a girl whose full abilities no one knows yet, battling a creature powerful enough to level asgard, rip Ares in half, kill Loki who at the time had the nord stones, as well as willingly flying into the sun, being reduced to nothing but skeletal structure, only to reconstitute himself...

I don't think this thread can have an answer just yet >.>

"Id"
Apparently she does not copy powers, but inhered all mutant abilities. Legion eat your heart out.

dmills
Originally posted by "Id"
Apparently she does not copy powers, but inhered all mutant abilities. Legion eat your heart out. Yeah. Talk about an original concept.

iceman24567
So she has all the post decimation mutants powers?

Badabing
Originally posted by -K-M-
Looks to me like she just became Canadian. Good for her. Wait...What?

Now she's damaged goods. sadwalk

Hope seems uber now.

"Id"
Originally posted by iceman24567
So she has all the post decimation mutants powers?

I wouldn't be surprise if she had all the pre decimation powers. Nice little matter manipulation feat. She undid Scarlet Witch no more mutants, and reignited the X-Gene across the globe. Happy Dance

Badabing
I wouldn't be surprise if she had all the pre decimation powers. Nice little matter manipulation feat. She undid Scarlet Witch no more mutants, and reignited the X-Gene across the globe. Happy Dance That's what I was thinking, especially with how the issue ended.

iceman24567
I wouldn't be surprise if she had all the pre decimation powers. Nice little matter manipulation feat. She undid Scarlet Witch no more mutants, and reignited the X-Gene across the globe. Happy Dance not bad

Psychopath001
As far as I know the entirety of the pre decimation mutant abilities went into the body of Michael Pointer and was then extracted and tossed into the sun by the Sentry. Wouldn't really make sense for Hope to have them all of a sudden.

iceman24567
Comics rarely make sense sad

"Id"

Creshosk
She undid Scarlet Witch no more mutants, and reignited the X-Gene across the globe. Happy Dance You make that sound like two separate things. My favorite mutant is temporarily still powerless.

"Id"
Originally posted by Creshosk
You make that sound like two separate things. My favorite mutant is temporarily still powerless.

No one misses Jubilee. uhuh

Creshosk
No one misses Jubilee. If that were true they wouldn't have brought her back. Nor would people still be commissioning and or drawing art of her, nor would people be talking about wanting her in MvC3 and MUA2.

Warlord
Apparently she does not copy powers, but inhered all mutant abilities. Legion eat your heart out.

Just like Sentry vs Michael only Sentry in a more powerful form...

"Id"
Originally posted by Creshosk
If that were true they wouldn't have brought her back. Nor would people still be commissioning and or drawing art of her, nor would people be talking about wanting her in MvC3 and MUA2.

I was being sarcastic fool. Now be happy she gets upgraded into a random vampire. uhuh

Creshosk
I was being sarcastic fool. Now be happy she gets upgraded into a random vampire. uhuh I hate vampires. sometimes I think marvel does things to their characters to test/mess with their fans.

But if she gets her powers back while a vampire she'll be a sprakly vampire...

"Id"

Creshosk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.