Are there conspiracies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac

Mindset
Well, of course there are conspiracies.

The gay mafia being one of the biggest.

inimalist
ummmm yes?

when you and one other person plan to do anything, you are conspiring. if such action is illegal, it is a criminal conspiracy. when I call up a friend to get weed, we are engaged in a criminal conspiracy.

lol, like the 911 nonsense. regardless of what you believe, there was a criminal conspiracy, be it an inside job or conspirators from the Muslim world.

Parmaniac
OK then maybe from "popular" theories do you think any of these is going on?

Wild Shadow
political corruption/bureaucracy is the epidemic one..

the war in iraq has bn extended and taken advantage by various political groups... also military f@#@ ups both by military sector or civilian sectors are usually covered up to protect ppl...

one was we actually re armed the insurgents whether purposely or ignorantly it was later covered up and not talked about.. we have had civilians and military officers take bribes and steal from one another..

if you need examples i be happy to post some video links of things being discovered and at least one story i was a part of where it was happening.

Bicnarok

inimalist
again, what do you mean by popular? most people believe that corporations have too much control of government and conspire to protect their financial interests. these are demonstrably true in many cases. however, few people put the criticism of no-bid contracts with halibutton on par with a corporate illuminati.

Parmaniac
Ok I typeout what imo is going on it has something to do with the financial crisis (maybe it also includes 9/11) and the thread I made about hyperinflation: USA (which is not my opinion anymore) that's why I think that there's a whole load of shit going on right now. It will take a while to sum all that up properly.

btw I summed up my opinion after your request in the Hyperinflation: USA thread smile

inimalist
my problem with financial conspiracies is that they don't really account for how the market works. if there is anything the recent crisis has shown, it is that all the people who theorize about economics were probably wrong. there have been disparate voices over the years, but even then, most were just doom sayers, whose correct opinions might be more a matter of happenstance.

there is a psychogical reason that financial conspiracies are so appealing to the human psyche. markets are by nature chaotic and unpredictable, no matter how good our "science" of economics, we have no models that accurately predict market trends. however, these trends can be overwhelming to people, able to destroy entire industries and radically change the economic landscape of a nation. it turns out, people feel safer thinking this is the result of a malevolent unseen actor rather than of randomness. we, cognitively, would rather be the victims of something instead of chance.

King Kandy
I believe in the October Surprise theory, somewhat.

Symmetric Chaos
Depends on how you define conspiracy. Like I once conspired with my family to throw a surprise party. But that probably doesn't count. On the other hand when I orchestrated the destruction of the Twin Towers then all of a sudden my Illuminati membership and suspiciously vague heritage make me a bad guy.

Wild Shadow
what about military generals conspired to post a small military unit of 30 men in a indefensible position in order to draw out the taliban at the cost of the mens life's and then deny it when question about the massacre and the incompetence of the military planning if they did not purposely do it.

plus papers and files from the men on the ground coming up stating that it was a bad tactical position which makes the military brass statement even more suspicious.. since they were told repeatedly from the ground up and they even didnt have any supplies.

kgkg
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Depends on how you define conspiracy. Like I once conspired with my family to throw a surprise party. But that probably doesn't count. Let it count.

roughrider
I believe in the JFK one; and Area 51.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what about military generals conspired to post a small military unit of 30 men in a indefensible position in order to draw out the taliban at the cost of the mens life's and then deny it when question about the massacre and the incompetence of the military planning if they did not purposely do it. That's what I would consider "local" or better said lesser ones without a complex impact.

I was more thinking of / asking if any of you believes in stuff like endgame or zeitgeist not saying that I do just out of curiosity I must say I have my own that covers with an already existing but at this point I'm not willing to say which it is stick out tongue

REXXXX
This belongs in the conspiracy section...

Mr Parker

Mr Parker
Originally posted by roughrider
I believe in the JFK one; and Area 51.

the JFK was definetly one done by the CIA. when the HSCA in the 70's were doing their investigation,as it was winding down,two CIA men came forward and said-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? of course the HSCA ignored it and did not pursue that lead because anything that pointed towards government involvement,they had no interest in pursuing the lead.

Thats why senator Gaston Fonzi resigned from that commission out of disgust.Just like the Warren commission,they ignored leads and evidence.anything that pointed towrds government involvement,they ignored and did not pursue.He wrote all about it in his book called THE LAST INVESTIGATION where he documented it all.

The government cant even make up their mind if it was a lone assassin or more than two shooters involved. laughing The warren commission of course as everyone knows said that oswald did it and was the lone assassin.well even the HSCA disagreed with their finings in the 70's and said that his assassination was the result of a probable conspiracy but could not locate the other shooter.since they concluded his death was the result of a conspiracy,they just concluded that it was the mob and the mob alone that did it.yet today,the media STILL says oswald was the lone assassian despite the fact a different government panel said otherwise in the 70's. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker

Its not accepted around here by many,but the official version of the governments is a conspiracy THEORY. There is this book out that debunks the official version proving it is fairy tales that many around here wont read appropriatly called- Debunking the 9/11 Debunking, an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.

Who's refused to read that book?

Name those people.

Katsu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ok I know we have a conspiracy section but my question is, do you believe that there are ANY conspiracies?

Think rationally here. Do you believe that in all of history there have never been two or more powerful people who joined forces to become even more powerful and wealthy? Do you believe that in all of history that there has never been a single conspiracy? Do you believe that powerful people are not conspiring today? If you answered all of these questions with yes I have some really good news for you. You live in Disneyland, where the killer never gets caught, nobody dies of cancer and everyone is equally as beautiful.

That is not the world I live in unfortunately. In the world I live there is inequality, poverty, people unable to go to school, wars, corruption and all other sorts of bad stuff you don't encounter in Disneyland. Hell, there are even powerful people plotting to become even more powerful. The place I live in is called Earth. Want to trade places with me?

http://www.insidesocal.com/bargain/DisneylandMickyMinnie.jpg

King Castle
would this be considered a conspiracy?

Kur36SWZhsA&feature=related

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.