Savage Hulk vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins.

The Nuul
Vulcan wins if he plays it smart, gets his ass kicked if he doesnt.

Mshinu
Can`t Vulcan just absorb the gamma from Hulkie boy?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mshinu
Can`t Vulcan just absorb the gamma from Hulkie boy? Its highly likely, Rulk did so and so have others.

dmills
Vulcan easily

Angel Watching
I think Vulcan can drain him

vansonbee
Originally posted by dmills
Vulcan easily

roughrider
I'd like it if Hulk ripped that whiny punk a new one.

KingD19
If Vulcan uses his head, like draining Hulk, or making a Force Field around his head to suffocate him, he can take it...but brute force won't win him this...it'll get his ass whooped is what it'll do.

celeyhyga17
erm.... this is spite. wuts hulk gonna do to Vulcan?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Pummel him, thunderclap his head in, and then exploit his weakness by dumping him into a nuclear reactor that's conveniently nearby.

guy222
Hulk

Nihilist
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Do what Gladiator did to him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Pummel him, thunderclap his head in, and then exploit his weakness by dumping him into a nuclear reactor that's conveniently nearby.

pshh.....
we're talking about the same Vulcan who punked Adam Warlock during WoK and stalemated an angry Black Bolt in RoK? Savage Hulk has no chance in hell.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nihilist
Do what Gladiator did to him.

Not without Gladiator's speed. Vulcan drains him.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Pummel him, thunderclap his head in, and then exploit his weakness by dumping him into a nuclear reactor that's conveniently nearby. good point.. i guess hulk ftw via pis/cis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.