Thor vs. Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I understand that this has been done before but I made it due to stips.

Under this match both are bloodlusted,fighting to thier full abilities,and all exotic powers are allowed.

quanchi112
Void stomps, 10/10.

Slaanesh
Void..he's just more powerful..

Digi
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Under this match both are bloodlusted,fighting to thier full abilities,and all exotic powers are allowed.

These stips really aren't any different than default KMC matches. There's no BL stip. but the other two are always assumed unless otherwise stated.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Digi
These stips really aren't any different than default KMC matches. There's no BL stip. but the other two are always assumed unless otherwise stated.

well in his defense, most posters argue that certain characters will not use certain powers, and ignore those stips due to the idea of pis and cis

tkitna
This is spite

Thor cant win

shokosugi
it already happened. Thor defeated and KILLED the VOID.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by shokosugi
it already happened. Thor defeated and KILLED the VOID.

yep, that was very good issue

SamZED
it already happened. Thor defeated and KILLED the VOID. Context.

Void wins this. He was clearly shown to be Thor's superior. Nothing Thor could do to him without CIS. Well, maybe a BFR but only maybe.

Nihilist
Thor, if he uses all powers

shokosugi
Originally posted by SamZED
Context.

Void wins this. He was clearly shown to be Thor's superior. Nothing Thor could do to him without CIS. Well, maybe a BFR but only maybe.

WTF are you talking about "context"?

Thor defeated and killed the void. And it wasn't CIS.

Void was just a crappy villain plain and simple.

SamZED

WTF are you talking about "context"?

Thor defeated and killed the void. And it wasn't CIS.

Void was just a crappy villain plain and simple. Im saying that you're not telling the whole story. You only remember Thor killing Void but not why it happened. CIS. Thor only killed Void because Void wanted for it to happen as confirmed by the writer himself. Otherwise Thor had no means of putting Void down for good. Before CIS kicked in Void was beating Thor along with the other heroes with little efforts using nothing but his tendrils. He was clearly shown as Thor's superior even when Thor was aided by other heroes and while amped, arguing that would be childish. So in a no CIS fight he takes it.

Nihilist
In a bloodludted no cis fight Thor would break out the Anti force blast or even a godblast, the Void was rocked by the hellicarrier hitting him and that was after the norn stones amped had gone

Naija boy
void wrecks

ankur29
void 10/10

janus77
Void wins 10/10, with ease.

bbrem123
void every time...spite

amnesia
Thor wins.

shokosugi
Originally posted by SamZED
Im saying that you're not telling the whole story. You only remember Thor killing Void but not why it happened. CIS. Thor only killed Void because Void wanted for it to happen as confirmed by the writer himself. Otherwise Thor had no means of putting Void down for good. Before CIS kicked in Void was beating Thor along with the other heroes with little efforts using nothing but his tendrils. He was clearly shown as Thor's superior even when Thor was aided by other heroes and while amped, arguing that would be childish. So in a no CIS fight he takes it.

Thor defeated and killed Void. PERIOD.

Void wanted for it to happen? yeah right.

was that before or after the Sentry lost total control and the Void started attacking Thor, etc. again? here let me remind you.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/ecq300/Siege01022.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Under this match both are bloodlusted,fighting to thier full abilities,and all exotic powers are allowed. Use this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=531088

Full capacity is the forum default.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.