Nova Vs Graviton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

celeyhyga17
hmmm......
Nova Prime because Worldmind will prolly give richie some crazy calculations to overcome Graviton's powers......???

vansonbee
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
hmmm......
Nova Prime because Worldmind will prolly give richie some crazy calculations to overcome Graviton's powers......??? No assumption till it happens!

Except this
"RUN RICHARDS RUN", "DANGER DANGER!" "OVER 9000!"

Lord Paragon
Despite his mental instability, is Gravitron considered to be one of the most powerful Meta Humans on earth despite being underrated?

I have seen a couple of his engagments against the West Coast Avengers and he was awesome in the scope of his powers.

Why the writers have never properly utilized him is beyond me

dmills
Two of my favorite characters. Both of them gravity manipulators of the highest order. Both underrated to a certain degree. I gotta think on this...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord Paragon
Despite his mental instability, is Gravitron considered to be one of the most powerful Meta Humans on earth despite being underrated?

I have seen a couple of his engagments against the West Coast Avengers and he was awesome in the scope of his powers.

Why the writers have never properly utilized him is beyond me

I think I know why... There's already an awesomer character much like Graviton's powerset. He goes by the name of Magneto.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Warlord
Nova.

He has whatever Graviton has (maybe in a lesser degree gravity wise) but in addition he is stronger faster an energy absorber and he has one of the universe's best strategy guides

Prep-Man
Originally posted by dmills
Two of my favorite characters. Both of them gravity manipulators of the highest order. Both underrated to a certain degree. I gotta think on this...

Have a 3 page essay on my desk tomorrow. K?

Lord Paragon
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I think I know why... There's already an awesomer character much like Graviton's powerset. He goes by the name of Magneto.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lol

Magneto and Gravitron are very similar. Different motivators but very close.

If Gravitron had homefiled advantage I would give it to him, for his sheer creativity of his powers and his experience fighting Omega level charcters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.