Dante & Chris vs Akuma & Jill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
Who wins?

FinalAnswer
:l

Ridley_Prime
gay_rage ?

NemeBro
Gouki kills everyone here with a single punch each.

Yes, even Dante.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
gay_rage ?

Originally posted by CosmicComet
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/355/durrage.png

haermm

lordxalba
Originally posted by NemeBro
Gouki kills everyone here with a single punch each.

Yes, even Dante.

Gouki will kill Dante,excuse me,Dante doesn't die either.Gouki is so simple for Dante .The coolest part ,Dante can handle even Dead pool ,so who Gouki.

danteiscool
team 2 would win. the only one here who could give Akuma a real fight is Dante. the other two are fodder, hell not even that.

lordxalba
Originally posted by danteiscool
team 2 would win. the only one here who could give Akuma a real fight is Dante. the other two are fodder, hell not even that.

I don't think so ,team 1 surely wins.Akuma = Ryu,Ryu = wolverine,Dead pool = Dante,Dead pool > wolverine.Therefore Dante is better than Akuma and Ryu.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by lordxalba
I don't think so ,team 1 surely wins.Akuma = Ryu,Ryu = wolverine,Dead pool = Dante,Dead pool > wolverine.Therefore Dante is better than Akuma and Ryu.

Where did you pull this half assed A>B>C logic from?

Wait... don't answer that, I don't want to know...

Needless to say, it is a fallacy of the WORST possible definition of the term. Why do you continue to do this? Every time you've done it, it's turned into a fiasco against your name.

NemeBro
Gouki will kill Dante,excuse me,Dante doesn't die either.Gouki is so simple for Dante .The coolest part ,Dante can handle even Dead pool ,so who Gouki. What the **** are you talking about? erm

Also, you're wrong, the whole Gouki being equal to Ryu first of all, when Gouki is stronger than Ryu (As in by alot). And Ryu is much stronger than Wolverine. Either Ryu or Gouki would crush Deadpool.

lordxalba
What the **** are you talking about? erm

Also, you're wrong, the whole Gouki being equal to Ryu first of all, when Gouki is stronger than Ryu (As in by alot). And Ryu is much stronger than Wolverine. Either Ryu or Gouki would crush Deadpool.

Ryu = Gouki .Their going crush Deadpool ,haahha. laughingthe funniest thing ever.They cannot even be similar to Wolverine.

lordxalba
What the **** are you talking about? erm

Do you Know who is Dead pool and Wolverine is.

Darkstorm Zero
Ryu = Gouki .Their going crush Deadpool ,haahha. laughingthe funniest thing ever.They cannot even be similar to Wolverine.

This is an example of trolling. You present nothing backing any claim you've made, plus you've already made a predetermined judgement on the outcome of the debate before you even started to debate. In your mind, you've already decided the victor, and therefore, anyone who disagrees is an idiot in your mind right? This is the same problem you had with the Megaman vs Ryu debate...

You have not provided evidence, and therefore your opposition to known fact is ridiculed as idiotic hypocricticism. Unless you present something credible, you will NEVER succeed in debating, nor convincing anyone of anything.

Do you Know who is Dead pool and Wolverine is.

Why would you ask such a question? Wether or not he knows the characters is inconsequential, since they arn't in the debate to begin with, and even if they where, the logic your using is heavily reliant on A>B>C fallacy, and therefore is disreguarded.

Now, I'm not going to report you this time, since I did so in another thread only recently, but if you push it with this again, I'll push that red button.... Understand that I'm trying to help you lift your game and actually present something worthy of respect, and not spew the garbage that I've seen you post over the last few months ok?

NemeBro
Ryu = Gouki .Their going crush Deadpool ,haahha. laughingthe funniest thing ever.They cannot even be similar to Wolverine. I'm not sure what is worse, your logic or your typing.

Ryu=Gouki? Prove or at least add some clarification to that statement or you shall be reported for trolling.

Yes, they would each turn Deadpool to paste on the floor with a punch, and when he heals do it again.

Wolverine would crushed by either.

Do you Know who is Dead pool and Wolverine is. Yes, I do "Know who is Deadpool and Wolverine is."

lordxalba
I'm not sure what is worse, your logic or your typing.

Ryu=Gouki? Prove or at least add some clarification to that statement or you shall be reported for trolling.

Yes, they would each turn Deadpool to paste on the floor with a punch, and when he heals do it again.

Wolverine would crushed by either.

Yes, I do "Know who is Deadpool and Wolverine is."

Ryu = Gouki I can tell it.Because Ryu has beaten Gouki may times and Gouki also simiar

If you know who is Dead Pool you would say Dead pool can defeat Gouki

BloodRain
''Ryu=Gouki? Prove or at least add some clarification to that statement or you shall be reported for trolling.''
'You can tell' is not proof.

NemeBro
Ryu = Gouki I can tell it.Because Ryu has beaten Gouki may times and Gouki also simiar

If you know who is Dead Pool you would say Dead pool can defeat Gouki Point out one time Ryu beat Gouki when Gouki was going all out. smile Or at all for that matter.

No, you see, I actually am aware of the capabilities of both characters, and as such know that Gouki would crush Deadpool like an ant. smile

lordxalba
Point out one time Ryu beat Gouki when Gouki was going all out. smile Or at all for that matter.

No, you see, I actually am aware of the capabilities of both characters, and as such know that Gouki would crush Deadpool like an ant. smile

Gouki crushing Deadpool ,how funny is that.Deadpool will crush Gouki

NemeBro
Gouki crushing Deadpool ,how funny is that.Deadpool will crush Gouki As usual, your posts are the pinnacle of intelligence, logic, and wit, having adequately and throughly explained the reasoning behind your viewpoint.

Oh and in case you were wondering, that was sarcasm.

Darkstorm Zero
Gouki crushing Deadpool ,how funny is that.Deadpool will crush Gouki

Your doing it again Xalba....

Your not providing anything and merely attacking other peoples posts... This is what is known as trolling...

Here, let me give you a little bit of help.

Gouki for one is FAR beyond Ryu's level of capability in almost every avenue of combat capability.

Strength is Gouki's, his feats of demolishing Gokentou, splitting Uluru in half, destroying a ship from the bottom of the sea, and leveling a forest with the recoil of an attack...

Speed is more vague, but Gouki's techniques move alot faster than Ryu's, Ashura Senkuu gives Gouki the speed edge.

Experience is definitely Gouki's, since he is older, has fought longer, and is more well versed in the Ansatsuken arts due to receiving the original training.

Training - see above

Skill and technique are related to training and experience in that Gouki received the original lethal version of the Ansatsuken training from Goutetsu, whereas Ryu was taught a watered down variant by Gouken, and Gouki has expanded upon that Lethal arsenal with many of his own original techniques. Add in a fully awakened and mastered Murderous Hadou into that mix....

See there kid? right there, I've outlined the vast difference in power bitween Gouki and Ryu, and what i've mentioned here barely scratches the real surface. I didn't even need to mention specific techniques such as the Shun Goku Satsu's signature ability to anighilate the soul just as well as the body... However, what I provided here is alot more than your one liners...

General Kaliero
Deadpool and Wolverine do not belong in this forum, nor this argument. In fact, the only characters that need to be discussed in here now are the four in the title. Leave it at them. If any of you bring up someone else, you will be warned. Xalba, if you continue this behavior you will be banned.

lordxalba
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Deadpool and Wolverine do not belong in this forum, nor this argument. In fact, the only characters that need to be discussed in here now are the four in the title. Leave it at them. If any of you bring up someone else, you will be warned. Xalba, if you continue this behavior you will be banned.

Always Xalba,you can see only my fault

lordxalba
Sorry,General Kaliero but only for this reply I want to bring Wolverine
and Deadpool to tell them that Dante can defeat Akuma .Ryu had beaten Akuma many times and Akuma also.I can say that Akuma has similar strength as Ryu.But Ryu didn't defeat Wolverine.Ryu can be similar or weaker than Wolverine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzvE7e94Z_A.Wolverine was defeated by Deadpool.And Deadpool is similar to Dante.Therefore Dante can defeat Akuma

Ridley_Prime
ridleyfacepalm

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry,General Kaliero but only for this reply I want to bring Wolverine
and Deadpool to tell them that Dante can defeat Akuma .Ryu had beaten Akuma many times and Akuma also.I can say that Akuma has similar strength as Ryu.But Ryu didn't defeat Wolverine.Ryu can be similar or weaker than Wolverine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzvE7e94Z_A.Wolverine was defeated by Deadpool.And Deadpool is similar to Dante.Therefore Dante can defeat Akuma

Dude, your using a non-canon game that has not even been released yet?

First, Ryu has never beated Akuma, not when Akuma goes all out. Second, similar strength? Oh hell no...

9TtwRoLbOAo

One, Akuma can sink island in an early incarnation.

45mKw5biMqg

At the 4:00 mark, you'll see another powerful strength feat.

sawFg3DeTJU

Yet another strength feat.

zmXxpl6oSNI

And this one has Akuma wipe out an entire area with nothing but the force of the recoil from this attack.

So tell me again.... How is Ryu his equal, or superior again?

lordxalba
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&action=showpost&postid=12732771#12732771

Phanteros
Akuma kills jill for being useless, and chops Dante's head off and shoves it down Chris's throat.

Darkstorm Zero
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&action=showpost&postid=12732771#12732771

Here, let me re-quote the post you've referenced.

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
The only fact you got right was Gouken and Ryu had beat Akuma, However Akuma has also beaten them, and worse.

Kyo has absolutely NO feats that even compare to Akuma. And anyone who brings up the Orochi incident will invariably receive a lecture on the protocol of using PIS as anything in a VS debate.

Now, explain to me how quoting this helps your case in any way shape or form.

I did say that both Gouken and Ryu have in fact defeated Akuma, However.

Gouken was knocked unconscious for years after a 2nd bout with Akuma, and Ryu was only being tested when he fought Akuma. If Akuma was going all out during that fight, Ryu would have been turned into a fine red myst in a single attack, as demonstrated above.

Ryu's 2 biggest strength feats where lifting a multi-tonne boulder for long periods of time for training, and launching Hugo 40 feet in the air with a Shin Shoryuken, which still didn't put the giant out permanently. Now don't get me wrong, those are awsome feats for any street level character, but against a guy that sinks islands and spits a miles long rock in two? Your not serious... roll eyes (sarcastic)

lordxalba
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Here, let me re-quote the post you've referenced.

Now, explain to me how quoting this helps your case in any way shape or form.

I did say that both Gouken and Ryu have in fact defeated Akuma, However.

Gouken was knocked unconscious for years after a 2nd bout with Akuma, and Ryu was only being tested when he fought Akuma. If Akuma was going all out during that fight, Ryu would have been turned into a fine red myst in a single attack, as demonstrated above.

Ryu's 2 biggest strength feats where lifting a multi-tonne boulder for long periods of time for training, and launching Hugo 40 feet in the air with a Shin Shoryuken, which still didn't put the giant out permanently. Now don't get me wrong, those are awsome feats for any street level character, but against a guy that sinks islands and spits a miles long rock in two? Your not serious... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Keep Gouken and Ryu aside .Dante kills Akuma.Iam not talking about normal Dante.Dante with All the wepons in Devil may cry series.And Gouken can defeat Akuma so simply.Gouken should have killed Akuma,but Gouken is not evil as Akuma,he don't even want to hurt Akuma .Finally how ever Evil gets defeated

Darkstorm Zero
Keep Gouken and Ryu aside .Dante kills Akuma.Iam not talking about normal Dante.Dante with All the wepons in Devil may cry series.And Gouken can defeat Akuma so simply.Gouken should have killed Akuma,but Gouken is not evil as Akuma,he don't even want to hurt Akuma .Finally how ever Evil gets defeated

Gouken defeated a young Akuma, not current.

It's funny you say that, since Akuma can and will kill Dante with a single attack, any of the attacks above that I refferenced splatter dante, who has been pierced by bullets before, by blades, and by energy.

Gouki's fists would myst Dante's body well beyond regeneration.

You do realise that Gouken is one of the very FEW characters that are up to par with Gouki right?

isharacramer
Dante & Chris wins Happy Dance
Akuma & Jill lose mad

Darkstorm Zero
And wha?....

A-OPEN
Originally posted by isharacramer
Dante & Chris wins Happy Dance
Akuma & Jill lose mad

I think it is right

Darkstorm Zero
Based on what?

Nusa105
Team 1 i guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.