Nova's Team vs. Surfer's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Nova Prime w/ WM
Beta Ray Bill
Black Bolt
Quasar (Wendell)
Adam Warlock
Gamora
Moondragon
Moonstone (2 stones)

VS.

Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Vulcan
Captain Mar-Vell
Genis-Vell (Photon)
Phyla-Vell
Mantis
Binary

Fight takes place on the moon.

Who wins? Please discuss!

Mshinu
Both teams seem pretty stacked, I think Team 2 are slightly ahead.

Naija boy
Team 2 definitely. they have the two most powerful characters, Surfer and Genis -vell. Moreover surfer has already shown he can make quick work of even team 1s most powerful character (BRB)

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team 2 definitely. they have the two most powerful characters, Surfer and Genis -vell. Moreover surfer has already shown he can make quick work of even team 1s most powerful character (BRB)

Just because surfer beat bill quickly in that fight doesn't necessarily put him that far above him. If I remember correctly, didn't surfer hit bill from behind with his board or something like that?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Just because surfer beat bill quickly in that fight doesn't necessarily put him that far above him. If I remember correctly, didn't surfer hit bill from behind with his board or something like that?

The board is to him what your penis is to you, man.

And Surfer just wanted to talk, so he put him out, but in a "I'm warning you, dude!" manner. Just imagine what an all out Surfer would have done if he went on him with "I'm about to kill you and the memories of your ancestors with this next punch in your face" mood.

As for the thread: I say split: Surfer and Photon are the two top dogs of the thread, That's pretty clear, but the rest of the team is less powerful that the rest of team 1. And everybody is powerful. I think it's not impossible that after Gamora pwned Phyla-Vell, she go all sneak attack on, let's say, Vulcan, or Mar-Vell, with the Godslayer, for exemple. That would be a game-changer right here.

Unless, of course, everyone is going all-out.

Naija boy

Yeah surfer rammed bill with his board, something he has done to other opponents and something he can easily do here once again. There is nothing wrong with such a tactic and bill has little in the way of counters for it. Moreover in that match surfer was the one that was holding back and trying to talk with bill. and even then Bill still got his ass kicked quick.

Black bolt z
Surfers team.If nothing else due to the vells

byrdgang21
I'm not saying Surfer isn't above Bill, because he definitely is. I just thought that more times than a few that Bill would put up a decent fight against SS, given that a lot of people have Bill close to Thor and a lot of people have Thor close or equal to Surfer.

SS still over Bill tho

Naija boy
^ Alot of people may have bill close to thor and he may well be but the results of his fight with surfer were pretty definitive and he is still vulnerable and therefore susceptible to the same method attack that floored him. (tho surfer could beat bill without using the board hit but doing so as weve seen makes it alot easier).

axelraptor
Team 2

celeyhyga17
teams are uneven.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
teams are uneven.

How so?

quanchi112
Team 2 all day.

Warlord
How so?

genis

BattleMage
SPLIT

celeyhyga17
How so?

well one thing, almost all of the folks who replied says team 2 without a doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.