X-Men - Curse of the Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
anyone picking up the series?

colossulrage
after seeing the promo material i still have no idea what this arc willl be about

Trackz
Originally posted by colossulrage
after seeing the promo material i still have no idea what this arc willl be about did you read any of the interviews...marvel made it kinda obvious. Basically, Dracula has been killed and his son Xarus has usurped his throne, after which he launches an attack on the los angelus area to make his presence known. It's going to be a war between his forces and the x-men, basically mutants vs. vampires.

Battlehammer
Yes pretty much though I heard dracula has another son who going to try to stop Xarus though this could be wrong.

it was pretty good so far I am really interested in what going to transpire further after dpomb shell they dropped in the first issue.

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Yes pretty much though I heard dracula has another son who going to try to stop Xarus though this could be wrong.

it was pretty good so far I am really interested in what going to transpire further after dpomb shell they dropped in the first issue. yea janus, draculas first son

Trackz
preview for issue #2:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=27194

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.