Kratos vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Paragon
Wow,

This one hit me out of the blue.

Kratos at full power (charged with Titan Powers) vs hells Field Marshall.

I give it to Kratos

Oh man Spawns chains vs the Blades of Athena, try to CG that in a movie

byrdgang21
Cool fight..... but in b4 close

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Cool fight..... but in b4 close link-rape

CosmicComet
Kratos has his own comics. Does this count? If so I don't believe you can use any incarnation outside comics'.

Lord Paragon
I thought since Kratos has his genesis in the game we could do cross genre.

But on paper they are nearly equally matched, i think the strength advantage may go to Kratos, but the range of powers they use are vary and really run the gaunlet

Kratos powers are mainly offensive while Spawn has a real defensive edge.

I give it to Kratos at a close 9/10

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Paragon
i think the strength advantage may go to Kratos

Agreed on this. Stopping the Colossus's foot and sending him flying was impressive enough, but resisting being crushed by a Titan puts him over the top.

Kratos probably beats Spawn, considering how powerful be becomes by the end of God of War 3...

Lord Paragon
Originally posted by cdtm
Agreed on this. Stopping the Colossus's foot and sending him flying was impressive enough, but resisting being crushed by a Titan puts him over the top.

Kratos probably beats Spawn, considering how powerful be becomes by the end of God of War 3...

Along that line of thought it couold be said that Titans and Gods are far more powerful then Angels and Demons so Kratos would get the win.

A hero is only as good as the villians they fight, and what villian is greater then a Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.