Captain Marvel (dc) vs Nova Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Fight takes place on a deserted planet. And they both are told that in order to win he has to kill his opponent. Who's Standing when the smoke clears?

CosmicComet
I'm thinking Cap is just too monsterous a flying brick for Nova.

BattleMage
Can't wait to hear how either wins in serious detail.

dmills
With those stipulations I'd probably say CM. In character, Nova would try and reason with him first. And that would cost him dearly. No CIS, Nova would win a healthy margin IMO.

amnesia
^ Lol, CIS on or off, Marvel takes it. And Billy would be the one trying to calm Richard down, because Billy makes superman look like a child molester.

dmills
I meant that as saying that's Nova's CIS. He always tries to talk his way out of confrontations with goodguy's regardless of power level i.e; Silver Surfer, Moonstone etc. CIS off is another story.

BattleMage
Originally posted by dmills
What? I meant that as saying that's Nova's CIS. He always tries to talk his way out of confrontations with goodguy's. And WTF does Superman have to do with this? Not a damn thing. thumb up

Slaanesh
Capt..he's more powerful..

celeyhyga17
With the way he handled himself against a high end magic user like Sphinx, I do think he will give Captain Marvel problems. Thing is, how will he kill CM? He's damn near indestructible. If this fight was just who can subdue the other, Nova can win cause he would force CM down with crazy gravimetric forces. In the end, I don't see Nova Prime out muscling the Captain. I'm calling this a stalemate.

BattleMage
Still say CM

Warlord
Billy wins

quanchi112
Cm wins.

Prep-Man
Nova for a small majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.