Maxima vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Who wins? CIS is on for first match.
CIS off for Second.

r0nm0n88
black bolt wins both imo

Johnny Sorrow
Maxima for both.

WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt for both.

guy222
BB

Konton
Maxima every time.

r0nm0n88
well honestly the fight would be decided on if blackbolt uses his scream. he is outclassed in strength, and in a H2H would lose. but if he uses the scream shes done. he will use it everytime in a CISless match

1. i give BB slight edge in
2. i give BB 10/10

Konton
Telepathy > Scream

TheTyrant
Maxima every time.

BattleMage
BB edges her out in both.

byrdgang21
bb for majority

iceman24567
Maxima imo

Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt in both.

Warlord
Originally posted by Konton
Telepathy > Scream

doesn't he have some TP also?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Konton
Telepathy > Scream

TP doesn't work on Black Bolt. He usually mind farks anyone who does try that against him.

Q99
It's the TK that I think'd be the bigger concern. No voice, Maxima wins, with voice, she still gets a share of victories.

Mshinu
A good fight to be sure. BB takes it with CIS off. CIS on I am not sure but it won`t be an easy win for either.

Prep-Man
Maxima crushes BB's head. Her TK's powerful enough to rearrange continents and support entire populations. Plus she has versatility on her side as well. Maxima FTW.

Warlord
BB's scream was able to scare cosmic entities away, so...stick out tongue
Without the scream he goes down...with it, he could win

Prep-Man
Too bad he doesn't always scream his best. If he did, he could pretty much beat anybody, but Maxima's strong enough to shield herself from a low to medium scream, IMO.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Too bad he doesn't always scream his best. If he did, he could pretty much beat anybody, but Maxima's strong enough to shield herself from a low to medium scream, IMO.

she can take the first scenario.
BB takes it with cis off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.