Shao Kahn runs the Resident Evil Boss Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Outworld's resident emperor has to run the gauntlet. He has his moveset from MK3 and Armageddon, as well as his beloved Wrath Hammer.

1. Lisa Trevor
2. The Tyrant
3. G (3rd form)
4. Mr. X (Tyrant Mode)
5. The Nemesis (w/ Rocket Launcher)
6. Alexia Ashford (1st form)
7. Mr. Salvador
8. El Gigante x2
9. Executioner Majini
10. Ndesu
11. Albert Wesker

Will Emperor Kahn clear the gauntlet? Or will he fail?

FinalAnswer
Ndesu kicks his face off.

Sin_Volvagia
1. Kahn wins by ringout. I don't know if he'll kill her unless he has magic that can level a house.

2. Kahn wins by KO since T-002's heart is exposed. It may be possible that he can kill him too.

3. Kahn would win but he's gonna get beat pretty badly since G is kinda fast for his size and those claws are enough to tear through a crowd in seconds. But he can use magic to prevent the mutant from getting close.

4. This is pretty much the same as T-002 except he's faster and has greater strength (he tries to slam a train on Leon & Claire in Darkside Chronicles). And he probably has greater durability since he did survive a full lava dip.

5. Kahn wins by ringout. He won't be able to kill Nemesis since he's one of the most durable characters in RE. Since there's a rocket launcher involved, Emperor's Shield is gonna work wonders.

6. Alexia would win because of her speed, intellect, and her control of tentacles but Shao Kahn can make a clone of himself and win.

7. Mr. Salvador, seriously? Don't you mean Super Salvador from Mercenaries (last level)? Assuming this is the Dr. Salvador from the main game, he's going down faster than anybody in the gauntlet.

8. He clones himself and they beat the two giants with their hammer. Shouldn't be hard.

9. See #7

10. It will take much more work than #8 but he can win this.

11. Kahn would put up a good fight but it's not like he can escape his inevitable death.

I'm not gonna count soul-stealing here because that would be a curbstomp to the entire gauntlet.

EDIT: Shao Kahn can make a clone of himself. That's why he appeared in GCN's MK Deception.

FinalAnswer
No, srsly.

Ndesu turns Kahn into a stain on the ground.

He's not making it past 10.

Ridley_Prime
How do you know it was Shao Khan who made that clone of himself, and not one of his Shadow Priests?

Ridley_Prime
And how do you know that clone is even as powerful as the original Khan? It doesn't exactly have any feats, and was killed off by the Deadly Alliance in the blink of an eye.

Damn, ran out of edit time.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
No, srsly.

Ndesu turns Kahn into a stain on the ground.

He's not making it past 10.

Because he's big and can throw boulders?

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
How do you know it was Shao Khan who made that clone of himself, and not one of his Shadow Priests?

Says so in one of Shao Kahn's bios in Deception.

And how do you know that clone is even as powerful as the original Khan? It doesn't exactly have any feats, and was killed off by the Deadly Alliance in the blink of an eye.

Damn, ran out of edit time.

According to DA's Conquest mode, Shao Kahn gave the Deadly Alliance a good fight.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Says so in one of Shao Kahn's bios in Deception.
Just reread Khan's Deception bio, and it said "Using a powerful magical item retrieved long ago by my minions, I created a clone of myself to draw my enemies' attention while I escaped into the wilds". As expected, he had to use some kind of artifact to make a clone of himself; Wasn't something he could just create on his own.

And the thread starter didn't say Khan could have that magical item now did he?

According to DA's Conquest mode, Shao Kahn gave the Deadly Alliance a good fight.
Yet in the DA intro, he appeared to die instantly.

Sin_Volvagia
Just reread Khan's Deception bio, and it said "Using a powerful magical item retrieved long ago by my minions, I created a clone of myself to draw my enemies' attention while I escaped into the wilds". As expected, he had to use some kind of artifact to make a clone of himself; Wasn't something he could just create on his own.?

embarrasment

Ok, he's not getting past Alexia (unless this isn't Dark Chronicles we're using).

His helmet flew off. We didn't see him die.

FinalAnswer
Because he's big and can throw boulders?

He ripped a 50 ton boulder straight out of the ground and hurled it with ease

no expression

Snafu the Great
Hmm...I'll allow the clone for only Ndesu and Mr. Salvador (Super Salvador). All Kahn has to do is wait for Sal to swing the chainsaw, then nail him with either the Shoulder Ram, Green Fireball or the Hammer.

FinalAnswer
The clone won't make any difference.

Ndesu will destroy Kahn either way.

Sin_Volvagia
The clone won't make any difference.

Ndesu will destroy Kahn either way.

What's so strong about Ndesu that would make him slaughter Kahn or even two at a time?

FinalAnswer
Because 50 class strength would tur Kahn into a stain on the ground?

Sin_Volvagia
Because 50 class strength would tur Kahn into a stain on the ground?

Well in that case, he loses. After all, he lost to Liu Lame who isn't even in Spiderman's league.

Ridley_Prime
That was PIS though. uhuh

Sin_Volvagia
That was PIS though. uhuh

I know. But even he were beaten in a triple tag team of Kitana, Kung Lao, and Liu Kang, it still wouldn't equal Spiderman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.