Bartz (Final Fantasy Dissidia) Vs. Kratos (GoW2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Luminous
Who will win?

NemeBro
Kratos tears him in half.

Yey.

Master Luminous
In Dissidia Bartz has the Mimic class giving him everyone in the games abilities

TheAuraAngel
Kratos wins. Just trust him.

NemeBro
Kay.

Kratos still rips him in half.

Yey.

ScreamPaste
Why would you do this?! :C

wammamram
this is even below nemisis.... i think dontgetit

linkownsyousobs
lol... he's new, give him a break. He isn't used to how the threads work yet, he just likes Bartz. oh, and Aura and I know him in rl... he's nowhere near as bad as Nemisis. stick out tongue

but yes... Kratos tears him in half. no expression

edit: Then again, he did use Dissidia. There's probably a couple of good feats he could use from it to add to Bartz's original game that may help, but idk. It's been awhile since I've played. erm

wakkawakkawakka
I'm not sure how potent Bartz mime job class is in V because I have never played it (is it good?).

However since this is Dissidia Bartz, Kratos tears his head off.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kratos tears him in half.

Yey. Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
lol... he's new, give him a break. He isn't used to how the threads work yet, he just likes Bartz. oh, and Aura and I know him in rl... he's nowhere near as bad as Nemisis. stick out tongue

but yes... Kratos tears him in half. no expression

edit: Then again, he did use Dissidia. There's probably a couple of good feats he could use from it to add to Bartz's original game that may help, but idk. It's been awhile since I've played. erm Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I'm not sure how potent Bartz mime job class is in V because I have never played it (is it good?).

What they said.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

It completely copies everything, except he wouldn't be able to mimic the exact power of whoever he copies.

edit: or maybe it does, dunno I didn't think about the character defense stuff in the game

Kosmic King
Maybe Bartz from the actual V would stand a chance, as he beat a Universe erasing entity, but as for the Dissidia version...Kratos wins.

Phanteros
Kratos tears Bartz head off.

RE: Blaxican
Bartz would kick Kratos' ass, people.

MadMel
Its true - only he can dual wield both cloud's buster and squall's gun-blade and look awesome doing it. stick out tongue

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/SeriousBartz.jpg

FFV bartz rapes. He turns dragoon and beats kratos to the moon and back. stick out tongue
Dissidia bartz not so much - It'd be a closer fight.

RE: Blaxican
Who's Bartz?

MadMel
Oh dear. erm

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Who's Bartz?

The biggest pimp FF ever produced. Out of the main characters anyway.

Kero_Co
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
The biggest pimp FF ever produced. Out of the main characters anyway.

QFT

MadMel
Originally posted by Kero_Co
QFT

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by MadMel
QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.