Thunder Hawk vs Raiden (SNK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Despite Rose's less than stellar predictions, Thunder Hawk has retrieved his sister, Little Eagle (Noembelu from her stint as a Shadowlaw Doll), and with the help of Cammy, T. Hawk's kid sister is on the road to recovery.

T. Hawk has taken his sister back to his tribe's ancestral homelands in the borderlands, which has been restored to his Thunderfoot tribe following Shadowlaw's donwnfall.

One day, while vacationing Mexico City, T.Hawk and Little Eagle come across a exhibition match.

As it turns out, El Fuerte had picked the wrong person to fight. Said person happens to be Big Bear, better known as Raiden. The poor luchadore/aspiring cook is out cold, and none of the other wrestlers dare to mess with Raiden.

Until T. Hawk steps into the ring, ready to take Raiden's shit down. Raiden is eager for the challenge from the Thunderfoot chieftain.

I-Drop
Great match. Undecided until feats are listed.

Esomark
Both are featless as far as I know. For now, I'll say T. Hawk puts Raiden in his place. He seems to have better reach with his arms and legs than Raiden does and he can spam Condor Dive easily.

Sin_Volvagia
I'm going with T.Hawk since he's a high-jumper and seems to have greater strength (as he can spin and slam Street Fighter characters with one arm).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.