AOTC Honored!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
By the Razzies!!!
Muwhahahahahaevil face
Deservedly so!
Nominated in 3 different categories!big grin
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/va/20030210/104488378900.html

queeq
Holy crap!!!

But funny too. big grin

Hayden, Natalie and George are nominated...

finti
awards given out by loosers, what a joke

Tex
No, awards given out too loosers!

mah
heey..why natalie?

queeq
Woody performance I guess.

finti

Dexx
NO...
now....Aotc doesn't really deserve any award.

finti
So in other words the new version of EP IV is not GL s work, then no way am I gonna watch it

queeq
Pardon?

finti
probably some clever geek who has put together the original version with scenes from the new wversion of epIV

Dexx
No GL? that makes it no better than an average fan work. Booo
*thumbs down*

Tex
Yeah, and GL is going to butcher the OT by adding even more dumb shit too it!!
As if adding stupid animals wasn't enough, now he's going to put extra scenes with woody Padme and clueless Anakin and stuff!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Where the heck is all this coming from?

Tex
quess!

Ushgarak
Say what?

Could anyone actually explain the abrupt subject change? And there are no such plans, Tex.

finti
I dont know what happened to it , but someone posted something about EPIV`s "new version" on the net. Where the original stuff added with the 1997 version together with the Biggs scenes added.
But the posting is gone now ???????????????????????????????

queeq
Ahhh.... so that was what that was about.

I doubt GL'd ever put that in. The acting was horrible.

finti
Someone posted that info, thats why my response is like this

Tex
Horrible acting hasn't stopped GL from putting out EPI & 2!

queeq
Sshhhh... big grin

Ushgarak
Have you SEEN the Anchorhead scenes, Tex? Trust me, Hayden and Natalie did an Oscar performance by comparison.

Tex
I belive you.
Oscar has been rather dumb these past few years.

queeq
Ush is right though. Those scenes are wonderful to finally see for a SW fan, but boy am I glad GL never put them in.

I have them on the Behind the Myth CD ROMs.

finti
huh, is that cd rom for sale?

queeq
Oh crap, it was called Behind the Magic. There's an OT one and a TPM one.

finti
and they are cd roms?

queeq
Yup. The OT one is great, the TPM one is so so.

The OT one is very elaborate. It includes info on all the OT characters, plantes, weapons etc. etc. There is a Leia fashion show and a hilarious weapons testing range wher you get to blow up, shoot or slice up a Stormtrooper.
But all he info is the core. It includes the scripts with many production notes, descriptions of filming the actual scene, locations, and words are highlighted that give you links to characters and what have you. It includes film clips, behind the scenes photo's, a universe map... It goes on and on.

Ushgarak
I want an AOTC one!!!!!!

Tex
Really?

I'm sure once the official OT DVD's come out, it will blow that behind the magic CDRom one out of the water.

Good thing your cleaning lady didn't swipe itwink

Ushgarak
Not true at all; those cd's are encyclopedias. My TPM DVD does not make my TPM Insider's Guide irrelevant.

Tex
Stingy Lucas should put everything on the DVD. He just wants to make more $$$$$

Ushgarak
How so? You may as well say he should not sell the book-form encyclopedias and novelisations seperately. Obviously it makes sense to seperate the stories from the analysis.

queeq
I agree with Ush here. It has not so much to do with MAKING the SW movies, but more with the WORLD of SW. It includes lots of info on characters, planets. Some background info has gone a bit pear-shaped since the PT's came out, but still it's a wonderful thing to have.

Julie
I dunno...what's going on?

queeq
Pardon?

Member.
This happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Maybe the light from all the laser weapons just reached our galaxy now.

queeq
We'll be on the look-out.

Member.
There will definetly be awards for AOTC.

queeq
Like razzies.

Member.
On other thought maybe there won't.

queeq
Well, a special effects Oscar is still possible.

Member.
The special effects were awesome. I rented the DVD; it was cool how they did it.

queeq
Yup, it was okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.