Despicable Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Just saw it tonight; thought it was a hoot! My first Steve Carell film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1olBYAe6qE

XanatosForever
Dude, the minions are awesome! eek!

Mairuzu
It was cute and all. Some funny parts. Definitely would have enjoyed it more if i were 10 years younger.

Scythe
Cheeto and Fluffeh part were the best.

Flyattractor
It was pretty good, but the humor could have been kicked up a few notches.

Newjak
I enjoyed this movie

K.Diddy
beer I seen the trailer of this last night,looks interesting

FistOfThe North
Saw it last night. Liked it a lot. Had some really funny parts and I'm not in comedy all like that. I love the "why, why are you so old.." line after the cookie/boogie bots incident. And the minions were mad funny too.

No wonder it made half a billion dollars world wide with a $68 million budget. It's the 3rd highest grossing animated film of all time. TS3 and St3rd are 1st and 2nd respectively.

MildPossession
I just got the blu ray today, so looking forwards to seeing it!

quanchi112
I was let down by this movie.

K.Diddy
beer Brought this last night,will post my comments soon

Icexx2
Bought this movie the other day, I enjoyed it. Lol the minions are hilarious XD

proventilat
When a criminal mastermind uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he finds their love is profoundly changing him for the better.

buylinked
Gru and the girls arrive at Vector's fortress and Gru manages to steal the shrink ray. The girls then suggest a day at the local theme park; Gru agrees, believing he can leave the girls there, but he warms up to the girls after they compliment him over destroying a rigged carnival game. Later, Gru contacts Mr. Perkins, stating that he has finally got the shrink ray in his possession, but Perkins rejects him again, stating that the bank would rather see a younger super-villain, such as his son Vector, complete the theft. As Gru mopes about at home,

TheMovieBlogger
I watched the first one today after seeing the Despicable Me 2 trailer.

I'm definitely looking forward to it now, bring on the laughs!

Toby831
In a happy suburban neighborhood surrounded by white picket fences with flowering rose bushes, sits a black house with a dead lawn. Unbeknownst to the neighbors, hidden beneath this home is a vast secret hideout. Surrounded by a small army of minions, we discover Gru, planning the biggest heist in the history of the world. He is going to steal the moon. (Yes, the moon!) Gru delights in all things wicked. Armed with his arsenal of shrink rays, freeze rays, and battle-ready vehicles for land and air, he vanquishes all who stand in his way. Until the day he encounters the immense will of three little orphaned girls who look at him and see something that no one else has ever seen: a potential Dad. The world's greatest villain has just met his greatest challenge: three little girls named Margo, Edith and Agnes

Factchecker
hated it. with a passion

BellaMario
It's really passionate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.