Plans That Were Not Properly Thought Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Got the idea for this thread from this Top 10 list

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/2087.html

FinalAnswer
Complete. Global. Saturation.

LLLLLink
GLaDOS: Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye" and you were like
"No way!" And then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you?" That was great!

FinalAnswer
hm.

Wasn't all of Portal, even GLaDOS trying to kill you, just part of the test?

Cause GLaDOS did say "Huge success".

LLLLLink
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
hm.

Wasn't all of Portal, even GLaDOS trying to kill you, just part of the test?

Cause GLaDOS did say "Huge success".

My response to this is "Portal 2".

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
My response to this is "Portal 2". Supporting Zane's claim ftw? no expression

Slay
Your conception.

Sorry, just had to do it.

Darth Jello
The plot of Final Fantasy 1?

The Scenario
Oh, #2 is rather amusing to me. They recommend that the Federation take a look at the natural ecosystem before revealing that the Metroids weren't even a natural part of it. Not to mention that 80% of the local wildlife had been killed by the Metroids before Samus did anything. Lols.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Jello
The plot of Final Fantasy 1?

The Whole Paradox thing?

Nemesis X
Meryl's plan to arrest Liquid Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid 4 wasn't planned well. Snake warned her to not underestimate the old coot but she went and attempted to go after him anyways with a huge amount of soldiers plus ships and helicopters. You'd think with so many men and so much firepower by her side, she would've succeeded but apparently she didn't. Right after Liquid gained control of the system (or whatever), they got owned. When a Legendary Soldier tells you to not go after somebody, don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.