Felix Leiter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha-7
I have spent some time reading the recent discussions concerning Felix Leiter on these boards and I thought that it might be fun and beneficial to find out which Leiter people like the most.

My personal favourite is Jack Lord from Dr. No. Although, I should admit that I may be slightly biased as I am a huge fan of his work in Hawaii Five-O!!

Zoom
I have always thought that David Hedison did a great job in the role and that is why he did so in two movies.

ChocolateCake
Jeffrey Wright. He is a solid actor and he brings something new and refreshing to the role.

Alpha-7
Originally posted by ChocolateCake
Jeffrey Wright. He is a solid actor and he brings something new and refreshing to the role.

I also think that Wright has been a revelation in the role.

Zoom

Wright is truly awful and I hope that he like Craig does not return.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Alpha-7
I have spent some time reading the recent discussions concerning Felix Leiter on these boards and I thought that it might be fun and beneficial to find out which Leiter people like the most.

My personal favourite is Jack Lord from Dr. No. Although, I should admit that I may be slightly biased as I am a huge fan of his work in Hawaii Five-O!!

yeah same here and I think I also suffer from being biased as well since I also am a huge fan of his work from Hawaii Five-O!! as well. cool when i get past my bias for Lord, I would probably say my second favorite actor to play him is Cec Linder from GoldFinger.I thought he had a really good rapport with Connery and they really clicked well together with each other on screen.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Zoom

Do you always have to take things so personal and attack a posters choice? this thread was made to list your favorite actor.there is no right or wrong here.you dont like that choice fine,but let people express their opinions without attacking their choices for once.

Alpha-7
Originally posted by Zoom

I can't help thinking that you only post these comments to get a rise out of people.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah same here and I think I also suffer from being biased as well since I also am a huge fan of his work from Hawaii Five-O!! as well. cool when i get past my bias for Lord, I would probably say my second favorite actor to play him is Cec Linder from GoldFinger.I thought he had a really good rapport with Connery and they really clicked well together with each other on screen.

I too like Cec Linder the way in which he and Connery bounced off each other was fantastic.

Zoom
You people only rise to it because you can't stand that you all like inferior actors.

The Power
I am a huge fan of Jeffrey Wright's. I think he has been great in the two outings he has had.

Wanderer11
I would say that it is between Jack Lord and Jeffrey Wright in my eyes.

Darth Martin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Alpha-7
I can't help thinking that you only post these comments to get a rise out of people.

AGREED.

I too like Cec Linder the way in which he and Connery bounced off each other was fantastic.

Just wondering,who is YOUR second choice after Lord? smile

Mr Parker
Originally posted by 003
You people only rise to it because you can't stand that you all like inferior actors.

yeah this guy is trolling.He just he cant stand to hear the truth that his idol Brosnan was let go from playing Bond anymore cause they saw how horrible his acting was. big grin The official version they gave was that he was too old to play the role anymore but they only told him that to avoid hurting his feelings that they did not think he was a good actor. big grin proof in the pudding on that is Roger Moore was MUCH older than Brosnan was and he got to go out on his own terms since he did a good job with it. big grin

yeah this guy is trolling.He just he cant stand to hear the truth that his idol Brosnan was let go from playing Bond anymore cause they saw how horrible his acting was. big grin The official version they gave was that he was too old to play the role anymore but they only told him that to avoid hurting his feelings that they did not think he was a good actor. big grin proof in the pudding on that is Roger Moore was MUCH older than Brosnan was and he got to go out on his own terms since he did a good job with it. big grin

Just because you seem to know nothing about acting does not mean that Brosnan was let go because of his. The man had brought the franchise back on track and he was a huge hit with fans. It just appears that you don't have taste.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Wanderer11

Be careful,the troll will attack your opinion for not agreeing with him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Be careful,the troll will attack your opinion for not agreeing with him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I attack your opinion because you are foolish enough to believe that Craig and Wright are good actors.

Alpha-7
Just wondering,who is YOUR second choice after Lord? smile

My second favourite would easily be Jeffrey Wright. I love the way he has come into the role and just stamped his authority all over it.

Mr Parker
oh really? oh,okay.

Starmaker
Jack Lord. He set the bar for all who followed.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by 003
I attack your opinion because you are foolish enough to believe that Craig and Wright are good actors.

Thats you that knows nothing at all about acting. laughing Craig was a shakespere actor.You got to be a great actor to do Shakesphere and as usual,your making crap up again.I NEVER once said I liked Wright as an actor.others here did but I never did.I dont even know who Wright is. roll eyes (sarcastic) clearly you just make things up around here when you cant back up what you say. laughing

Thats you that knows nothing at all about acting. laughing Craig was a shakespere actor.You got to be a great actor to do Shakesphere and as usual,your making crap up again.I NEVER once said I liked Wright as an actor.others here did but I never did.I dont even know who Wright is. roll eyes (sarcastic) clearly you just make things up around here when you cant back up what you say. laughing

You do not have to be a good actor to appear in Shakespeare plays at all. If you truly believe that then you have yet again proven that you know nothing about acting.
Daniel Craig can only dream of the range Brosnan has and your failure to accept that is rather baffling.
How can you call yourself a Bond fan if you don't know who Jeffrey Wright is?

Sgt.Shakedown
Jack Lord is the only decent version Felix Leiter in my opinion.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Sgt.Shakedown
Jack Lord is the only decent version Felix Leiter in my opinion.

Only decent version? Hmmm are you sure your not saying that cause youra huge fan of him from Hawaii Five O? Because he is definetely my favorite as well easily but thats because of Hawaii Five O but I still like some of the other actors that have played him as well. wink

Sgt.Shakedown
Only decent version? Hmmm are you sure your not saying that cause youra huge fan of him from Hawaii Five O? Because he is definetely my favorite as well easily but thats because of Hawaii Five O but I still like some of the other actors that have played him as well. wink

I have never seen Hawaii 5 O. In my opinion Lord is the best Leiter.

Doc Blake
Jeffrey Wright

Darth Martin
Jeffrey Wright.

Hands down.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Sgt.Shakedown
I have never seen Hawaii 5 O. In my opinion Lord is the best Leiter.

cool.gald to hear that. cool Like Alpha said,his work on Five O was great.He really made that show fun to watch.I hate the new spin off series of it.It is a disgrace to the original series.

Bric A Brac
Jeffrey Wright.

Mr Parker
got to say it again,Jack Lord rules.

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by Wanderer11

thumb up

ti83mather
gay

Kazenji
I hate the new spin off series of it.It is a disgrace to the original series.

Thats the whole point of a reimagining.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.