ODST vs Resident Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
ODST has zero intelligence on who they are facing. Their drop site is Racoon City. How would they fare? Would they become zombies or survive?

Phanteros
Odst clears it easier than the typical resident evil survivors. They been through worse.

RE: Blaxican
Yep. Besides, ODST is bullet proof and it covers their entire body. Zombies aren't biting through that.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
ODST guys will survive the first few enemies however RE BOWs generally don't carry guns with the exception of Gandanos and Military goons. Once the ODST squad runs out of ammo they are goners. BOWs like Tyrant and Nemesis will give ODST a hard time if they have no ammo.

Nemesis X
The Nemesis will give ODST a lot of trouble with his rocket launcher, superhuman strength, high durability, and regeneration. And there's the Tyrant (a.k.a. Mr. X) who can survive even after falling into a vat of hot molten magma. I don't think the ODST will stand a chance against these guys.

I think that possibly, the Lickers will give ODST a hard time for they rely on their stealth and have claws that can cut through concrete and possibly steel. As long as those soldiers don't notice them, the Lickers will gain the advantage with the element of surprise.

I'm wondering, can the acid spewed from the Ivies eat through ODST armor? 'Cause if it can and the guys don't get their flesh eaten off by it, the zombies will do it for them for when the armor gets eaten up by the acid, the zombies will be able to cut and bite in the areas not covered by the armor.

What are the chances a zombie hound can pounce on one of the ODST squad members and pin him/her down? If they're able to do that then they can attempt to bite the neck where it's probably the most vulnerable spot on an ODST.

AsbestosFlaygon
Their only main concerns are the RE bosses.

Nemesis w/ his RPG can take out a bunch of them.
Birkin, Tyrant, and co. should never be engaged in melee. As long as they have sufficient ammo and stay out of range, they're safe.

And as said above, sneak attacks by Lickers and Regenerators are going to cause trouble for them.

StyleTime
Edit. Nevermind, had my question answered.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Their only main concerns are the RE bosses.

Nemesis w/ his RPG can take out a bunch of them.
Birkin, Tyrant, and co. should never be engaged in melee. As long as they have sufficient ammo and stay out of range, they're safe.

And as said above, sneak attacks by Lickers and Regenerators are going to cause trouble for them.

The Regenerators were never in Raccoon City, only somewhere in Europe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.