Whats Your Favourite 1980's Action Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Robocop, Aliens, Rambo II & Predator were my favourites

ADarksideJedi
What about Rocky?I would say that is and maybe Robocop althrough I like the second one better then the first one.

majid86
The Rocky movies were never action movies and it would be stupid to call them that.
Sly and Arnie were the top dogs in 80's

MildPossession
Out of the ones in the list, it's Aliens for me.

ADarksideJedi
Then what would it be?

majid86
Sports/Bio pic drama

ADarksideJedi
I have RCN and Rocky was under the Action channels just so you know.

majid86
RCN? what does that mean?

ADarksideJedi
It is the kind of cable that I have and it has a channel called action and all the Rockyi movies all play on it.Also if you look it up at a place you can rent movies I am sure you will find it in action.

majid86
OK
Die Hard was awesome

MildPossession
Rocky falls under Drama, sub-genre: Sports. Not Action.

majid86
yep

ChocolateCake
Die Hard by miles.

Impediment
Die Hard, Predator, Robocop............from the list.

Die Hard and then Robocop

Wanderer11
Robocop

majid86
Cant believe no one chose any of the Rambo films

SnakeEyes
Die Hard and Aliens probably.

Darth Martin
Die Hard.

Without question. Most of the films up there are fun but Die Hard is the best by far. Haven't yet seen Lethal Weapon but I'm quite fond of Beverly Hills Cop.

juli888
Terminator (1984).I adore this of a film. When I was still small and it увидали, I simply was in a shock!

Mr Parker
Thats a no brainer.Terminater easily.Its one of my favorites of all time.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by majid86
Cant believe no one chose any of the Rambo films

I think thats probably because the two sequals he made that followed them were so horrible that people now associate First Blood with the Rambo movies.First Blood the original was good,but when they became the title Rambo,thats when they got stupid.I couldnt bring myself to see his last one he made a few years ago.

majid86
I still like both Rambo II & Rambo III though especially when takes on the entire Russian army in Afghanistan

Mr Parker
Originally posted by majid86
I still like both Rambo II & Rambo III though especially when takes on the entire Russian army in Afghanistan

well your in the minority on that.

majid86
Commando was great

Starmaker
Terminator

omgchos
Die hard.

jesikasherlin

WanderingDroid
The entire poll are all favorites.

I'm just gonna throw some others.

Cobra
The Destroyers
Lethal Weapon series
Bloodsport
Kickboxer
Dragon Strike
Police Story
The Killer

uniqueweasel
The 80's truly were the golden era for action movies, i'm more partial to my Arnie action films, like Commando it's the good old one man army scenario!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by omgchos
Die hard.

K.Diddy
beer Lots of good ones on the list but I must pick Terminator

pearlshea
Terminator is my favorite action movie

kavinnjohn

Myth
Damn the 80s were badass for action movies.

From that list:
1. Aliens
2. Predator
3. Die Hard
4. Terminator
5. Robocop
6. First Blood
7. Commando
8. First Blood II
9. Rambo III

Esau Cairn
Young Guns

HighLander

Johnny Demonic
The Road Warrior.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Johnny Demonic
The Road Warrior.

That's a good choice.

But, it's hard to beat the scene where Rambo, in Rambo III, shoots that damn helicopter with an explosive tip arrow. One of the coolest actions sequences in all of "over-the-top" badass scenes in cinema...especially since it was the 80s.

Johnny Demonic
Love all the Rambo movies, but think the best scene is from First Blood where he takes out all the police officers one by one and put the knife to Teasle's neck and tell him "I could have killed them all. I could kill you."

K.Diddy
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's a good choice.

But, it's hard to beat the scene where Rambo, in Rambo III, shoots that damn helicopter with an explosive tip arrow. One of the coolest actions sequences in all of "over-the-top" badass scenes in cinema...especially since it was the 80s.

confused So you are saying ''Rambo 3'' Is your favorite Action movie of the 80's Due to one scene?

marstrott

Darth Piggott
I would say Commando was my favorite

jinXed by JaNx
Toss up between Aliens and Die Hard

The Nuul
Aliens is the best 80s action movie ever.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by pearlshea
Terminator is my favorite action movie

the others dwarf compared to The Terminater.Even though it was all fictional,it made you believe that it could happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.