Prime Time Soaps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wanderer11
Are there any fans of the 1980's prime time soap operas such as Dallas and Dynasty on these boards?

I grew up watching Dallas, Falcon Crest and Dynasty and love everything about them.

BruceSkywalker
didn't like dallas much, but loved dynasty and knots landing

ChocolateCake
I am a huge fan of Falcon Crest. I didn't mind most of the others but FC was my favourite. I liked all of the actors and I think that the characters were more rounded than other soaps of the time.

Wanderer11
Falcon Crest was a great show up until Robert Foxworth left at the end of season 6. He along with Jane Wyman was the heartbeat of the show in my opinion.

ChocolateCake
Originally posted by Wanderer11
Falcon Crest was a great show up until Robert Foxworth left at the end of season 6. He along with Jane Wyman was the heartbeat of the show in my opinion.

I agree that the show went downhill after his departure. I always thought that they should have stuck to the original plan and brought Chase back at the end of season 7.

Wanderer11
Originally posted by ChocolateCake
I agree that the show went downhill after his departure. I always thought that they should have stuck to the original plan and brought Chase back at the end of season 7.

You are right. The show would have been so much better in it's final years if Chase had been brought back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.