new star wars saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kadon VayGence
i have recently completed book one of my new star wars fan fiction installment, it is called Star Wars Integrity Series, Deception.
In this installment I have pushed the star wars time line to 425 A.B.Y. as the Jedi Order is finally recovering from the reign of Darth Krayt, a new threat is arising from the corner of the galaxy. A former jedi named Dekar Fial has shed his jedi identity and has re-christened himself as Darth Vengeance. The major galactic government at the time is trying to reign the mandalorians back into the political fold when five major systems in the outer rim territories are destroyed. the Galactic Alliance look to the New Jedi Order for help and after only a few days, the sith reveal themselves once more to the galaxy, this time they are much larger in number and power, and there is only two ways the jedi can survive this time, its either protect the GA and die or go into exile and grow in number, Jedi Grand Master Kadon VayGence must make the final call but this time theres no going back, even the skywalkers and solos are hiding from this new threat as a new government begins to blossom...The United Systems Alliance.

Jonathon Warren Lewis
aspiring author

Sith Master X
Have fun with it. I suggest you complete your 8 part saga. Then see where it goes from there. smile

sweersa
Forward it to George Lucas and/or SuperShadow.

JediRobin23
EU

Alpha-7
Keep going with it and see what happens.

BruceSkywalker
just burn it and keep trying until u have something than tell gl

ChocolateCake
It would be a shame if you didn't continue and complete your saga. Once you have finished it I would suggest you let a professional look over it.

Jack Daniels
that would be mebeer

InfernoJG95
Not bad not bad but don't let supershadow see it cuz "Its a TRAP!!!!"

queeq
Hehehehe

InfernoJG95
He'd try and make some stuff about the "kyber" crystal

queeq
NOOOOOOOO...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.