Loki vs. Blackheart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight starts on Earth. Both Loki and Blackheart are blood lusted and fighting at their peak levels.

no cis or bfr.

Who wins?

King Castle
i like loki better... never seen black heart do much in the material world..

byrdgang21
Does Loki win or do you just like him better? I think its very close but if Blackheart can take the fight to his realm, id give him the edge.

bbrem123
blackheart wins everytime

King Castle
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Does Loki win or do you just like him better? I think its very close but if Blackheart can take the fight to his realm, id give him the edge. both. i like and he wins.

byrdgang21
I think both of these guys are a little under rated and I may be wrong but I think both have been said to be able to destroy the planet.

BattleMage
Loki

King Castle
not sure. but, i think black heart gets massively depowered on earth.

i only seen him seduce ppl and make them work for him and whatnot.. i know he had a weird kingdom in NYC but it cost him a lot of his magic and sanity.. at best it was minor lvl reality warping. still say loki ftw

Black bolt z
Loki.Blackheart is like mephisto.Out of his realm heralds can beat him.

And loki at peak levels is a beast.

guy222
BH

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Loki.Blackheart is like mephisto.Out of his realm heralds can beat him.

And loki at peak levels is a beast.

could blackheart teleport them both to his realm if he had too?

I think both of these guys are a little under rated and I may be wrong but I think both have been said to be able to destroy the planet. Blackheart has already done so I believe. He wins by the way and yes, he could opena portal and drag the battlefield into the darkforce dimension.

Black bolt z
could blackheart teleport them both to his realm if he had too? Not sure.If he did that he would win but assuming the battle stays on earth with no inter-dimensional battle i'll call loki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.