The Devil's Double

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
Hi there,

This film is based on the book that goes by the same name and I was Saddam's Sonwritten by Latif Yahia and Karl Wenl.

This was shot from Feb 10 to April 10 and I worked on this with the AD dept. It was almost all filmed on RED didgital cams and all on differant locations.

It is about Uday Hussein and his relationship with his 'fiday' Latif Yahia,(body double) and Uday's concubine, Sarrab. Its dubbed as Scraface gangster movie.

Dominic Cooper plays a dual role, filling in the boots of both main characters Uday and Latif, While Ludivine plays Sarrab.

I got to work with Lee Tamahori, Dominic Cooper, Ludivine Sagnier, Philip Quast and many other actors, whom I deem professional on so may levels. The DP was Sam McCurdy, great fella who also worked on The Descent and Dog Soldiers and Steve Griffin and Lubo Misak both stunt coordinators with years of stunt experience in their field. as well as Matthew Penry Davie and Lance Roehrig (In Bruges, Lord of War, 10,000 BC, Hotel Rwanda, Me and orson Welles)

Even got to shake hands with the real Latif Yahia, same person who stood with Saddam Hussein and Uday Hussein.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1853/29115396562502028119284.jpg

Link to the Official Site

MildPossession
Lee Tamahori as director doesn't fill me with hope at all, but the cast looks interesting, especially seeing Dominic Cooper in a bigger role.

They have got the look done rather well, Cooper in his make up looks quite like Latif Yahia.

Be interesting to know what your actual job was on the film? so jealous you met Ludivine Sagnier.

GCG
Set PA however I also contributed as a Stand-In and a double for 5 Characters + Uday's Groin. Quite tiresome, however very insightful and a great experience.

GCG
qhlQOg9abRk

Kazenji
You do know that there was another thread for this movie.

marwash22
this thread was actually made before the one i made... technically the other one is a dupe.

MildPossession
Most reviews I've read don't think much of it at all.

BruceSkywalker
most likely will pass.. don't care about a film regarding sadam hussein and family

GCG
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
most likely will pass.. don't care about a film regarding saddam hussein and family

Lock your self up in the batcave will you?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by GCG
Lock your self up in the batcave will you?

can't do that, somebody has to jump off rooftops and protect the city big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.