Nightwing vs Gambit(H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
No weapons of any kind.

Dum Dum Dugan
Night wing

Juk3n
Been done, and Nightwing.

Mindset
Dick

Slaanesh
Gambit

vansonbee
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Gambit Base on what?

What impressive fight has Gambit perform, for you to vote for him?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by vansonbee
Base on what?

What impressive fight has Gambit perform, for you to vote for him?

Nightwing is Batman underling..i don't like Batman or any of his underling..i would never vote for them.. uhuh

BruceSkywalker
Nightwing ftw

the ninjak
Remy has kinetic amps.

Can perform more impressive acrobatic feats.

H2H Dick beats him but if Remy plays the field all he needs is to spit a rock from ground in NW's face.

But if a rock counts as weapons I give it to Nightwing

King Castle
gambit did pretty well stalemated both daredevil and blade.. plus his kinetic physical amp makes him superhuman in dexterity and agility..

anyways in the DD fight i say gambit looked the better and would have stomped DD.

StyleTime
Gambit had his staff in both of those fights.

There are like....30 Nightwing vs Gambit threads, but none of them are without weapons. Strange.

King Castle
yeh, but so did the other guys have their weapons..

plus gambit has also done okay against wolverine in training sessions.. he is no slouch in the physical fighting weapons or not.

Psychopath001
I'm giving it to gambit simply because he has superhuman agility and dexterity. And he's no h2h slacker

namorsubby
Originally posted by Psychopath001
I'm giving it to gambit simply because he has superhuman agility and dexterity. And he's no h2h slacker As far as agility/speed goes, I really don't see Gambit having an edge according to feats.

That being said, Grayson is more skilled. Grayson FTW

Silent Master
You can show feats of Nightwing dodging thousands of rounds of ammunition?

namorsubby
Originally posted by Silent Master
You can show feats of Nightwing dodging thousands of rounds of ammunition? You mean do I have an exact match for a specific feat I assumed Gambit has performed for Grayson, who's from a different universe?

no.

iceman24567
Grayson schools Remy in h2h

King Castle
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9139/gambit05115fh.jpg

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StyleTime
Gambit had his staff in both of those fights.

There are like....30 Nightwing vs Gambit threads, but none of them are without weapons. Strange. Plus he was using his mutant ability in those fights.

And I did my homework before I made this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.