Marquis of Death vs Solar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Can the mutant powerhouse take on the ultimate energy manipulator?

Respect Solar, Man of the Atom!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t463356.html

Mutant Files: Clyde Wyncham ~ Marquis of Death
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t511737.html

iceman24567
Clyde wins

Warlord
clyde

guy222
Clyde

axelraptor
the marquis

TheTyrant
Clyde would have died if Galactus had devoured the earth.

Solar wins.

cdtm
Solar wins, with ease. Creating a universe and all the super powered characters in it > summoning and controlling super powered characters, even if one of them is Galactus.

Power Cosmic II
Solar the Destroyer

Galan007
Solar.

Bentley
Solar stomps.

Deadline
Meh hate these uber powerful threads.

The Pict
Solar takes this

Utrigita
Solar ftw imo.

D_Dude1210
I think Solar's "step out of time" maneuver is what makes him win here. big grin

SuperMan103
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Clyde would have died if Galactus had devoured the earth.

Solar wins.
Originally posted by cdtm
Solar wins, with ease. Creating a universe and all the super powered characters in it > summoning and controlling super powered characters, even if one of them is Galactus.

when did MoD summon galactus?

King Castle
i pick Solar sure Marquis was powerful but i dont see how he specifically destroys the universe or how he would merge another.

Bentley
Originally posted by SuperMan103
when did MoD summon galactus?

Back in the original mini 1985.

celeyhyga17
Man of the Atom

Lestov16
Originally posted by cdtm

thumb up

Originally posted by King Castle
i pick Solar sure Marquis was powerful but i dont see how he specifically destroys the universe or how he would merge another. didnt he destroy a crap load of realities? or was it just earth in those realities?

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
didnt he destroy a crap load of realities? or was it just earth in those realities?

He did destroy several realities...

"Id"

Mr Master

Bentley
Nice to see you Mr. Master. It's been a while.

Did you read Chaos War? evil face

Galan007
Solar still wins.

Originally posted by Lestov16
thumb up IIRC, the young clyde summoned galactus, mod summoned eternity and other abstracts, cant recall if the LT was among them.
i havent read the solar book. does he have better feats than creating a universe? was it just a universe or a multiverse?

"Id"

"Id"
I've changed my mind.

Now that I've come to realize that Solar is a bonafied Omniversal manipulator, under his own power..Half Power to be exact.

Which should edge out, a character who is merely empowered by all-space time.

Though I still retain the idea that MoD telepathy could be a significant factor in the outcome.

Bentley
Originally posted by "Id"
I've changed my mind.

Now that I've come to realize that Solar is a bonafied Omniversal manipulator, under his own power..Half Power to be exact.

Which should edge out, a character who is merely empowered by all-space time.

Though I still retain the idea that MoD telepathy could be a significant factor in the outcome.

thumb up Agreed in both accounts.

Endless Mike
Solar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.