Mickey Mouse and Pete vs. Popeye and Bluto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
Mickey Mouse and Pete

vs.

Popeye and Bluto

I know everybody knows these four so no introduction is needed.

So who wins?

XanatosForever
Mickey's got more feats than the three of them combined, plus he can fight dirty if he needs to. 313

ADarksideJedi
Both Pete and Bluto will gain up and pick on Popeye who wil eat his spanish and beat them both up!

drake mayers
I like Popeye more than the three.

victornov
O man you reminds me my childhood days. I liked popeye and bluto.. I never ever missed that..

RaimundoPedrosa
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Mickey's got more feats than the three of them combined, plus he can fight dirty if he needs to. 313 WTF?!?!?! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOLOLOL!!!!! I haven't heard such copious amounts of bullshit in a while. Mickey's toon force is not only extremely basic with weaknesses that can render it null and put limits on it, but it's to pure physical attacks ONLY... whereas Popeye's strength transcends the physical realm and extends to casual reality warping, such as turning people into beans literally with his fists, ****ing over gods AND ACTUAL CHRISTIAN GOD, THE REAL OMNIPOTENT ONE! And, oh yeah, kicking the writers' asses with his insane reality warping/toon force.

And Bluto's even stronger than Popeye is. But he won't even be needed. Popeye with spinach solos the entire ****ing composite Mickey Mouse Universe with casual ease a smile on that face.

RaimundoPedrosa
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Both Pete and Bluto will gain up and pick on Popeye who wil eat his spanish and beat them both up! Nah lol Pete ain't got what it takes to befriend Bluto. Popeye or Bluto beats down the living shit out of the entire Mickey Mouse Universe, and then Bluto eats spinach and beats Popeye.

Hanaoka
Mickey and Pete had never learned to fight. so my bet goes to Pop and bluto.

mwaqas606

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.