PC supes vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I looked for it in the search button but didn't find it.Forgive me if this has been made

This is just regular pre-crisis supes vs. Thanos in his prime(no artifacts)

Gecko4lif
Supes hits thanos

thanos dies.

Stoic
PC Superman should never be used in forum debates, his powers fluctuated too much. For example one minute he super sneezes and blows a forest down, and the next, he's stuggling to stop a car.

Colossus-Big C
thanos wins

Prep-Man
Superman at his height (true invulnerability to force), etc would win.

Harbinger
Given that PC Supes was PIS wearing a cape, Thanos would need matter manip to win. Otherwise, he loses.

Colossus-Big C
thanos has matter manip

Prep-Man
Supes has resisted attacks like that, though. Hell, he can even shrink as well.

iceman24567
Superman stomps

The Nuul
WTF??

Oh wait, Thanos wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Supes has resisted attacks like that, though. Hell, he can even shrink as well.

Can't Thanos simply mind zap him?

Supermans resistance is impressive for a non telepath, but he's not impervious.. Vril Dox Brainiac's bested him several times, as has The Union...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
Can't Thanos simply mind zap him?

Supermans resistance is impressive for a non telepath, but he's not impervious.. Vril Dox Brainiac's bested him several times, as has The Union...

Wasn't the Union feat a watered down Byrne Superman? Plus the Union was a collective of thousands of minds, IIRC.

Badabing
Err, PC Supes just happens to show up with a never before seen power which beats Thanos.

superdur

thanduros

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wasn't the Union feat a watered down Byrne Superman? Plus the Union was a collective of thousands of minds, IIRC.

Yeah, I'm mixing pre and post crisis feats..

No idea what PC Supes resistance was like...

Can Thanos absorb energy or create solar radiation?

janus77
Thanos uses Apple ... confused

Badabing
Originally posted by janus77
Thanos uses Apple ... confused Supes turns the apples and Thanos into applesauce...sneer

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
Supes turns the apples and Thanos into applesauce...sneer Thanos has the Gx9000.He can drain supes powers while playing poker and sleeping at the same time with it

janus77
Supes turns the apples and Thanos into applesauce...sneer
Steve Jobs says the applesauce bug is common to all mobile computing devices and that it can be prevented by very violently punching PC Superman's reboot button (situated about the face).

Omega Vision
PC Superman via combo to KO. shifty

Lord Feron
Err, PC Supes just happens to show up with a never before seen power which beats Thanos.

superdur

thanduros

Yep, Supes Morps into Drax and rips his heart out!!

King Castle
PC supes shoots his mini me version from his palm at thanos

Lord_Talron

superdur

thanduros aww man, thats my line!

Black bolt z
What would a thanos mini-me look like?

Lord_Talron
quanchi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.