Black Panther vs. Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight takes place in Wakanda jungle under a full moon.
Both are going all out.
Who wins this fight?

snoopdogg
BP stomps.

namorsubby
Panther

King Castle
which armor are they wearing?
MK has so many..

Digi
There's plenty of MK versions that can hang with BP, especially in a full moon. Saying BP gets a majority is probably a safe play. Saying BP stomps just reveals a lack of knowledge about MK.

psycho gundam
yeah, a stomp is a little too much

i'd like a series of them as a team-up

snoopdogg
BP going all out in a Wakandan jungle is gonna stomp MK.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by King Castle
which armor are they wearing?
MK has so many..

current armor...which i beleive is carbananium

King Castle
MK dies then from radiation poisoning b4 BP can hit him.

Digi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
BP going all out in a Wakandan jungle is gonna stomp MK.

How exactly will the jungle equal a stomp? I realize he lives there, but the standard equipment rules prevent him from pooling resources from Wakanda itself to help him. It may as well be any jungle, which may be slight edge to BP, but not a huge one.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Digi
How exactly will the jungle equal a stomp? I realize he lives there, but the standard equipment rules prevent him from pooling resources from Wakanda itself to help him. It may as well be any jungle, which may be slight edge to BP, but not a huge one.

I agree that a jungle setting would give BP a slight advantage, But i think it evens out with them also fighting under a full moon.

-K-M-
Moon Knight doesn't get a boost in power under the full moon, he hasn't in years.

Digi
Originally posted by -K-M-
Moon Knight doesn't get a boost in power under the full moon, he hasn't in years.

Well duh! The thread starter was clearly just creating ambiance for the fight.

dur

Also, ok thanks. I doubt any of us knew that.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Digi
How exactly will the jungle equal a stomp? I realize he lives there, but the standard equipment rules prevent him from pooling resources from Wakanda itself to help him. It may as well be any jungle, which may be slight edge to BP, but not a huge one. He said BP was going all-out which would indicate him using his resources would it not? I agree a random enounter in a K-Mart parking lot could go either way but BP going all-out on his home turf is a little much.

Digi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He said BP was going all-out which would indicate him using his resources would it not? I agree a random enounter in a K-Mart parking lot could go either way but BP going all-out on his home turf is a little much.

But we can only presume standard equipment, and it's in the jungle, not in Wakanda proper. I think it's against the spirit of the thread to assume T'Challa will be calling in Wakandan support. Because obviously you're right if we allow him stuff from his home, but then this thread is pointless.

Lord_Talron
i think bps got this TBH.

juggernaut74
Panther wins.

thanos-prime
Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.