the thing vs pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
non-legacy virus pyro

chomperx9
virus pyro ? does he infect others with his flames or what ?

psycho gundam
irrelevant since he's not infected here

StiltmanFTW
TO virus then? biscuits Pyro stomps.

psycho gundam
http://i48.tinypic.com/wl4e0.gif

King Castle
the only time thing had a chance is if we include the one time annual BS with hulk tanking a nuke..normally thing shouldnt be able to handle that.. i might give it to pyro if he goes nova flame

Colossus-Big C
why cant hulk tank a nuke?

King Castle
umm... b/c he has bn taken down by them in the past including his meastro form..

janus77
he's born from a gamma bomb explosion (most powerful weapon ever devised) and he's regularly tanked nuclear blasts (and things infinitely more powerful).

anyway, I read this thread heading as "this thing is a typo" confused

King Castle
pretty sure the gamma bomb was designed to destroy living tissue while keeping structural integrity of a city intact.. iirc pretty sure it was retcon as the main reason.

either way a gamma bomb isnt that significantly powerful to a regular nuke,.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Castle
umm... b/c he has bn taken down by them in the past including his meastro form.. hulk is more durable thor so thats PIS

King Castle
thor is a sun walker... hulk is inferiorarly less durable then thor..

and savage mindless hulk has bn ko'ed by a nuke in the past iirc while fighting thor.

janus77
it was supposed to be significantly more powerful than nukes, iirc. Maestro died at ground zero of the very Gamma Bomb that birthed Hulk, but he eventually ressurected - it just took time.

Hulk tanked several nukes and explosions far greater than nukes, on Sakaar.

Hulk also withstood a universe of energy spewing out of him (infinitely more energy exploding out than from a bomb or nuclear reaction).

Maestro is the only instance of a Hulk being that weak, as far as I recall. seems like a clear example of a Plot Device.

janus77
thor is a sun walker... hulk is inferiorarly less durable then thor..

and savage mindless hulk has bn ko'ed by a nuke in the past iirc while fighting thor.
when was Hulk ko'ed by a nuke? Savage Hulk or Mindless Hulk leaking gamma and dying or some alternate reality instance?

Hulk's durability > Thor, way more. Hulk's walked through black holes so powerful that Surfer was Ko'ed.

King Castle
hulk was incinerated almost to his bones from an energy attack he regenerated but the attack was obviously not nuke lvl.. when he healed his hand had fused into his stomach.

hulk does have high end feats but those are not his norm..

hulk was ko'ed in his thor fight when thor was in warrior madness.. i cant recall the issue number..

StiltmanFTW
Why did you even mention Hulk in this thread...?

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Why did you even mention Hulk in this thread...? i now regret it.

i didnt mean to mention hulk i was just saying when thing took a nuke lvl blast and that wasnt his norm.. then colossus chimed in and derailed it.. sorry i should have known better.

Psychopath001
I love how the topics on this forum almost always go off topic

janus77
hulk was incinerated almost to his bones from an energy attack he regenerated but the attack was obviously not nuke lvl.. when he healed his hand had fused into his stomach.

hulk does have high end feats but those are not his norm..

hulk was ko'ed in his thor fight when thor was in warrior madness.. i cant recall the issue number..
Vector's attack was a specific flesh repelling attack or something... it's not comparable with nukes, works differently and likely did use more force/power.

Skrull Bolt screamed at Hulk (causing a Rhode Island sized chunk of moon to go flying) without causing any damage. nukes would be far far far far inferior to such an attack.

Hulk tanked nuclear (city destroying) and planet destroying blasts without disintegrating or needing to heal up from bones. when did he ever get incinerated/ko'ed by a nuke?

Maestro died as a reault of a Gamma Bomb (most powerful weapon...) which was a necessary pliot device (to give a sort of circularity, because Maestro dies in the very bomb that makes/awakens Hulk).

only Hulk - WM Thor story I know of is an alternative timeline one. where Hulk was beating up Thor. don't recall the nuke ko.

King Castle
Originally posted by janus77
Vector's attack was a specific flesh repelling attack or something... it's not comparable with nukes, works differently and likely did use more force/power.

Skrull Bolt screamed at Hulk (causing a Rhode Island sized chunk of moon to go flying) without causing any damage. nukes would be far far far far inferior to such an attack.

Hulk tanked nuclear (city destroying) and planet destroying blasts without disintegrating or needing to heal up from bones. when did he ever get incinerated/ko'ed by a nuke?

Maestro died as a reault of a Gamma Bomb (most powerful weapon...) which was a necessary pliot device (to give a sort of circularity, because Maestro dies in the very bomb that makes/awakens Hulk).

only Hulk - WM Thor story I know of is an alternative timeline one. where Hulk was beating up Thor. don't recall the nuke ko. it was during this fight its canon. now pls stop. i wont respond to anymore hulk related questions here..
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk37.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.