The Sinister Six Vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The Sinister Six:

Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin(Osborn)
Venom
Scorpion
Electro
Lizard

Vs

The X-Men:

Cyclops
Angel
Beast
Gambit
Bishop
Wolverine

Who wins? No Prep....

Fight takes place in the heart of NY Times square, during busy hours....

The X-men are worried about civilian casualties, The Sinister Six is not....

SumOfAllFear
x men 7/10

better teamwork

King Castle
i give it to the x men they fight planetary threats almost on the daily these guys arent nothing.. plus team work.

chomperx9
Originally posted by King Castle
i give it to the x men they fight planetary threats almost on the daily these guys arent nothing.. plus team work. those guys are nothing ? come on now

King Castle
when compared to the phalanx, prime sentinels and various planetary threats like brood invasion.. yeh these guys dont compare to their regular enemies...

hence why these guys are spiderman's enemies and the x-men's enemies are planetary threats on the regular or a least city lvl.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by chomperx9
those guys are nothing ? come on now

i think the villians are over all stronger but x men are smarter and have a team work advantage

King Castle
arch angel would tear goblin in half.. wolverine can take on lizard and scorpion alone easy.. elecrto gets ko'ed easy by cyclops or bishop..

most of these guys really are no real threat to the x team cyclops alone is the power house who would kill these guys since they are bad guys or at least seriously injure them with a strong blast..

he has massive range and unlike them knows how to fight h2h and possess pretty good agility plus his team to back him up..

StiltmanFTW
Gargan solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.