Team Glads Vs Team Sentry Vs Team Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Gladiator
Super-Skrull
Silver Surfer

Vs

Sentry
WW Hulk
Thor

Vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
G.L Hal

Who wins? No prep...

Lord Feron
C'mon super skrull wtf....

byrdgang21
Team Sentry>Team Gladiator>Team Superman

SumOfAllFear
depending on what sentry its team sentry 10/10 or team sentry 6/10

thanos-prime
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Team Sentry>Team Gladiator>Team Superman

r0nm0n88
hmm good match up, but ima give this to team surfer. he basically has automatic ways of taking supes and wwhulk out. and he himself is just very powerful. If he fights to the best of his abilities this is going to be a victory for his team. Weakness exploitation FTW

And yes im referring to team glads as team surfer, considering he is the overall best character on the field. (dont kill me thor fans lol)

iceman24567
Between team Sentry and team Superman

r0nm0n88
wait this is sentry pre crazy void MM feat correct? if not than his team wins

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
hmm good match up, but ima give this to team surfer. he basically has automatic ways of taking supes and wwhulk out. and he himself is just very powerful. If he fights to the best of his abilities this is going to be a victory for his team. Weakness exploitation FTW

And yes im referring to team glads as team surfer, considering he is the overall best character on the field. (dont kill me thor fans lol)

since it is a three way battle it depends on who fights who. I just dont see surfers team winning with superskrull being the weak link and glads lack of versatility

r0nm0n88
hmm well yes super skrull is obviously out of his league here. But cosmic awareness would allow surfer to take out WWH and superman quickly. two hand gestures to be exact, then it becomes 2v2v2, and surfer and glads are the best 2 person combo here IMO.

also glads lack of versatility is basically the same as supermans and sentrys

Colossus-Big C
hulk can solo

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk can solo
lmfao

Psychopath001
Struggling to understand why you choose Super Skrull of all people... but...

Team Sentry -> Team Gladiator -> Team Superman

iceman24567
Nobody here can solo no expression

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nobody here can solo no expression

ummm superskrull could easily solo these scrubs.

iceman24567
LOL not likely but I will entertain the thought no expression

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk can solo

Slaanesh
Wonder Woman can solo all this guy..

Warlord
team sentry

MONSTAR
Funny how two teams are ( given ) handicaps, but to be fair, team supes needs it to be that way to compete. Team glads FTW.

iceman24567
Troll alert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.