Kevin Bacon to play villian in new X-men movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
as you can see below from this link, Kevin Bacon is set to play a villain in the next Xmen movie.It looks like he will play the lead villain as well.. Happy Dance Im a huge fan of Kevin Bacon.Footloose being my favorite movie of all time so this is great news for me. Happy Dance

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118021799.html?categoryid=4076&cs=1&nid=2564&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+variety/news/film+(Variety+-+Film+News)

I was surpised to see that nobody beat me to the punch and already made a thread.I looked through the last 3 pages but no thread on it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mr Parker

I was surpised to see that nobody beat me to the punch and already made a thread.I looked through the last 3 pages but no thread on it.

Its there you numbskull

the thread is title X-men First Class....

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Its there you numbskull

the thread is title X-men First Class....

yeah its clearly there genius.His name is mentioned at least once in the thread title and in the first post. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing guess my vision is going bad cause yeah his name is clearly there.hahahahahaha

got any other fairy tales to tell?

recently found out about a 4th x-men movie (5th if you include the wolverine movie) I know wiki isn't always known for being reliable I found this info:

X-Men: First Class is intended to be about the young Cyclops, Jean, Beast and others who attended Xavier's school with them. Zak Penn revealed he was offered to direct the spin-off in 2007, which he explained, "The original idea was to have me do a young X-Men spin-off, a spin-off of the young X-Men characters. But someone came up with a pretty interesting idea it was this guy who worked with me named Mike Chamoy, he worked a lot with me on X3. He came up with how to do a young X-Men movie which is not what you'd expect." Penn later compared the idea to the comic book series X-Men: First Class, and in July 2008, Fox filed the title X-Men: First Class with Production Weekly. In May 2008, Josh Schwartz joined the project. Lauren Shuler Donner and Simon Kinberg will produce

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah its clearly there genius.His name is mentioned at least once in the thread title and in the first post. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing guess my vision is going bad cause yeah his name is clearly there.hahahahahaha

If you actually open up the thread you idiot you would find the news on Kevin Bacon

jeez are you really that stupid.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kazenji
If you actually open up the thread you idiot you would find the news on Kevin Bacon

jeez are you really that stupid.

as always when your proven your wrong,you have to go back to your childish name calling.grow up kid.There is NO thread TITLE with the name Kevin Bacon in it.If your going to act like a child,then dont bother coming on here.

I wont read your next post cause your incapable of NOT doing that.I should have put you on ignore ages ago since you dont know how to debate without engaging in childish name calling when your proven wrong.I cant believe I waited as long as I have to put you on it.

REXXXX
Closed. Parker, stop trolling, it's childish. Kazenji, don't insult people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.