Algol vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
who wins?

Sin_Volvagia
Probably Kratos. Algol doesn't have much showings other than having many weapons including Soul Calibur and Soul Edge and he did cause corruption in the world.

But Kratos has durability, range, and strength on his side. With Pandora's Box's true power, this is a stomp.

majid86
Kratos whipped Zeus like nothing and the same would happen to Algol

LLLLLink
I don't know what is considered canon in SC, but I seem to remember the Swords making dimensional rifts. Yeah...

BloodRawEngine
As far as what's actually canon, all that's ever really been said of Algol is that he's the one who created the Soul Calibur sword from the purified remains of Soul Edge and far as I know, this is coupled with his confirmation as being the SC series' most powerful character.

That said, a majority of characters' feats lie in text and their stories, and most of it isn't up to much unless talking about the two swords and whoever's using them.

Although none of the characters' endings are canon until the next game, which usually gives insight to what actually happens.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
There's not a lot of info about Algol to know his true potential. All we basically know is that he is considered one of the more powerful SC characters, can shoot energy balls, can wield miniature versions of SE and SC.

Kratos most likely wins because of the lack of info about Algol, and because Kratos has an arsenal of magic he can use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.