Superman & Thor run a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Ghost Rider & Etrigan
2. Captain Atom & Iceman (uber)
3. Black Adam & Black Bolt
4. Captain Marvel & Captain Mar-Vell
5. Martian Manhunter & Gladiator
6. Sentry & Flash (Barry)
7. Wonder Woman & WWH
8. Orion w/ MB & Nova Prime w/ WM
9. Genis-Vell & GL Kyle
10. Silver Surfer & GL Hal

All fights take place in the middle of the desert.
They get 1/2hr of rest after each round.
No bfr.

How far?

K-Dog
Oh heck, I say they make it to 8. (or 7?)

Psychopath001
LOL
Yeah, I can't for any sensible reason see them making it past 3 with only 30 minutes for rest right after 2, assuming they even make it past 2

SumOfAllFear
thor amps superman or gives superman the hammer
they make it to 10 then idk
if they can amp/ heal themselfs during the 30 minutes they clear it via sun dip

Psychopath001
In all honesty, I can't even believe Thor and Superman would beat Black Adam and Black Bolt in a straight match on a normal day, much less right after fighting Iceman and Captain Atom. With or without sitting in the sun.

I think it'll be extremely close, but I think Black Bolt screaming at the top of his lungs will bring the day to a close.

Colossus-Big C
black adam is beast. his high end feats can have him solo here

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
black adam is beast. his high end feats can have him solo here confused

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Psychopath001
In all honesty, I can't even believe Thor and Superman would beat Black Adam and Black Bolt in a straight match on a normal day, much less right after fighting Iceman and Captain Atom. With or without sitting in the sun.

I think it'll be extremely close, but I think Black Bolt screaming at the top of his lungs will bring the day to a close. BB is a minor factor here. Thor has put him on his butt pretty easily twice already and with CIS on BB mostliy won't scream not that Mjolnir couldn't handle it any way I would be more worried about uber Iceman then BB.

Stoic
I see them stopping at 7

amnesia
2 is hard, due to atom.

Damborgson
They both heal relatively qucik so im gonna say they make it 8.

Martian_mind
Stopped at 5.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by DarkOdin
BB is a minor factor here. Thor has put him on his butt pretty easily twice already and with CIS on BB mostliy won't scream not that Mjolnir couldn't handle it any way I would be more worried about uber Iceman then BB. What are you talking abotu twice.All i've seen is one fight and thor only won that because of a cheap shot.He didn't even beat black bolt.His own feedback did.

Naija boy
stop at 5. theyll be too battle worn to overcome those 2.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What are you talking abotu twice.All i've seen is one fight and thor only won that because of a cheap shot.He didn't even beat black bolt.His own feedback did. It was twice and this was arleady shown to you ion the BB VS Thor thread BB get a buttwhooping

kgkg
Half an hour rest?
they don't make it past 3 or if they get lucky stop at 4.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by DarkOdin
It was twice and this was arleady shown to you ion the BB VS Thor thread BB get a buttwhooping No a second fight was not shown and no thor did not whoop his butt.He hit the antenna of a mind controlled BB when he was amping and the feedbakc beat him.

Please show the second fight.

BattleMage
As long as Superman has Thor on his side they clear it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.