Thor vs Sentry w/Void.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Thor with a fraction of the OF vs an insanely powerful Void Sentry.

Who wins?

Lord_Talron
what?

lawest9
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
what? Chicken Butt.......

Sorry......couldn't resist.

Lord_Talron
big grin

Mshinu
The Crab bites Thor`s head off.

janus77
Void for the swift, merciless stomp.

Nihilist
Thor

Colossus-Big C
some say void is on the level of cosmic cube beings

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
some say void is on the level of cosmic cube beings Who? A cube being wouldnt get rocked by a hellicarrier.

namorsubby
Thor's steady fighting wolverine, while sentry goes up against guys like Galactus. The choice is obviousevil face

janus77
Originally posted by namorsubby
Thor's steady fighting wolverine, while sentry goes up against guys like Galactus. The choice is obviousevil face
Wolverine > Galactus, right? confused

Lord_Talron
well lets see, one has an adamantium skeleton and the other doesnt...

Nihilist
Thor's steady fighting wolverine, while sentry goes up against guys like Galactus. The choice is obviousevil face Sentry never fought Galactus, it was just hyperbole by Spiderman, and this is Thor with the Odin force, the same Thor that killed Bor and defeated the Destroyer and tanked its disgerating beam.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Who? A cube being wouldnt get rocked by a hellicarrier. he did beat molecule man
and went toe to toe with galactus once

Lord_Talron
post scans, im really inclined to not believe that galactus crap

janus77
he did beat molecule man
have you seen the size of Galactus' toes?

I think he went wholebody to toe.

Nihilist
he did beat molecule man
and went toe to toe with galactus once Wow, he beat Molecule man so that makes him cube lvl then.. no thats not how thing work at all, and he never went toe to toewith Galactus it was a statement thats all, why do you post a scan of the fight when they went at it.

Colossus-Big C
post scans, im really inclined to not believe that galactus crap lol how would it be crap?
we dont know how powerful sentry is

namorsubby
Sentry never fought Galactus, it was just hyperbole by Spiderman, and this is Thor with the Odin force, the same Thor that killed Bor and defeated the Destroyer and tanked its disgerating beam.

1. Spider-man never lies.

2.Spider-man never lies.

3.Spider-man never lies.

and also, he's never dishonest.

The Nuul
he did beat molecule man

PIS and jobbing.

Nope, never did....post scans of that fight. Then again you use fan art as canon pictures.

Lord_Talron
so basically your logic is:
we dont kno how powerful sentry is
therefore: he went toe to toe with galactus

sir, i bow to your superior logic

Colossus-Big C
Wow, he beat Molecule man so that makes him cube lvl then.. no thats not how thing work at all, and he never went toe to toewith Galactus it was a statement thats all, why do you post a scan of the fight when they went at it. theres no scans it was just stated and your not 100% sure it was hyperbole

he overpowered molecuman in power. that puts him above mm who is around cube level imo

Nihilist

2.Spider-man never lies.

3.Spider-man never lies.

and also, he's never dishonest. So when was this fight with Galactus that Spiderman saw in which Sentry stalemated Galactus?...was it one of the many space adventures Spidey goes on or was it the time when Galactus came to earth and nobody else noticed except Parker and Sentry.

The Nuul
theres no scans it was just stated and your not 100% sure it was hyperbole

he overpowered molecuman in power. that puts him above mm who is around cube level imo

It is hyperbole.

Again, PIS and or jobbing.

Colossus-Big C
so basically your logic is:
we dont kno how powerful sentry is
therefore: he went toe to toe with galactus

sir, i bow to your superior logic no. my logic is we dont know how powerful sentry is

therefore spidermans statements isnt crap unless sentrys full powers are shown

anyways whats this notion that no one is near galactus level of power?

Nihilist
theres no scans it was just stated and your not 100% sure it was hyperbole

he overpowered molecuman in power. that puts him above mm who is around cube level imo Its called hyperbole, and your opinion is wrong, as that version of MM was nowhere near cube lvl.

Lord_Talron
no. my logic is we dont know how powerful sentry is

that is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

The Nuul
no. my logic is we dont know how powerful sentry is

There is no fight, on here we use feats. Since there is no feats for Sentry fighting Galactus......the fight didnt happen.

namorsubby
So when was this fight with Galactus that Spiderman saw in which Sentry stalemated Galactus?...was it one of the many space adventures Spidey goes on or was it the time when Galactus came to earth and nobody else noticed except Parker and Sentry. I don't know all the details, but Spider-man would never lie to me, ever. love

The Nuul
I don't know all the details, but Spider-man would never lie to me, ever. love

Stop saying that.

namorsubby
Originally posted by The Nuul
Stop saying that. Okay.

Colossus-Big C
ok

as for thor beating sentry
hero beats villian the majority of times
this is why some characters can beat or even fight people that they should have no chance in hell beating
it happens all the time

ankur29
sentry 10/10

lawest9

2.Spider-man never lies.

3.Spider-man never lies.

and also, he's never dishonest. All superheroes who use a secret identity is dishonest because they have to LIE to maintain that secret.

bbrem123
Its called hyperbole, and your opinion is wrong, as that version of MM was nowhere near cube lvl.

says who??...you haha...what a creditable source....ooo wait no ur not

there was not indication of MM being weaker...and void has in every appearance he has ever made been far beyond herald level characters(even ones like classic strange)

and has only lost to the likes of sentry/bob...how can you even say he even loses?...void has never lost to anyone other character other then senty/bob

The Nuul
Originally posted by bbrem123

there was not indication of MM being weaker...and void has in every appearance he has ever made been far beyond herald level characters(even ones like classic strange)

and has only lost to the likes of sentry/bob...how can you even say he even loses?...void has never lost to anyone other character other then senty/bob

The fact that it was nothing but to wank the character and no feats/fight to back it up with.

MM lost because of PIS and jobbing.

bbrem123
Originally posted by The Nuul
The fact that it was nothing but to wank the character and no feats/fight to back it up with.

MM lost because of PIS.

no he lost cuz he was weaker...stop making stuff up to fit what you want erm

except what happened ON PANEL....u have no proof on what u say

void has never lost to anybody but himself...stop trying to discredit his feats

Nihilist

and has only lost to the likes of sentry/bob...how can you even say he even loses?...void has never lost to anyone other character other then senty/bob And who says he wasnt jobbing you a well know Sentry wanker, and Odin powered Thor never lost a fight and he beat Bor and the destroyed tanking its most powerful attack that would wreck the Void.

The Nuul
no he lost cuz he was weaker...stop making stuff up to fit what you want erm

except what happened ON PANEL....u have no proof on what u say

void has never lost to anybody but himself...stop trying to discredit his feats

Its PIS/jobbing, he lost for the sake of the plot and to wank the character. Then it all ended in Siege and hes nothing but a PIS character.

Yes, you're known Sentry wanker.

bbrem123
no he lost because they wanted to show how power full sentry was once he figured his powers out

bbrem123
And who says he wasnt jobbing you a well know Sentry wanker, and Odin powered Thor never lost a fight and he beat Bor and the destroyed tanking its most powerful attack that would wreck the Void.

haha powerful attack that would wreck the void? no still have no proof...

The Nuul
Because of PIS.

bbrem123
so every showing of void was PIS hahah... come on now

he was a team wrecker even before he knew his powers

Nihilist
haha powerful attack that would wreck the void? no still have no proof... He got wrecked by a hellicarrier and Thor beat him to death, and dont give me Void wanted to die crap, once Voidhad reverted back to bob he said kill me, then the Void started attacking everyone again and in a lsat attempt to take control Sentry shouted kill me.

bbrem123
He got wrecked by a hellicarrier and Thor beat him to death, and dont give me Void wanted to die crap, once Voidhad reverted back to bob he said kill me, then the Void started attacking everyone again and in a lsat attempt to take control Sentry shouted kill me.

wow...why do i even argue with u then...u wont even accept what happen in siege either...bendis even confirmed what happen...even tho it was obvious enough to figure out on ur own..

good debate hahahahahaha

The Nuul
so every showing of void was PIS hahah... come on now

he was a team wrecker even before he knew his powers

Pretty much.

After the DA stuff, sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.