Void Sentry vs. The Grandmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
No jobbing. Fight takes place in space.

tkitna
Has Grandmaster ever won a fight?

TheLordofMurder
Unless you are talking about The Runner, it is literally impossible to seperate "Elder of the Universe" and "job" from each other...they are dam near one and the same.

Sorry dude...Grandmanster jobs here just like Elders job to everyone else...Void/Sentry wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by tkitna
Has Grandmaster ever won a fight? Yes. Most of the time he is portrayed at Skyfather level with high level Time manipulation.

With no PIS it's nearly impossible to beat me.

kgkg
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Sorry dude...Grandmanster jobs here just like Elders job to everyone else...Void/Sentry wins. -.- Other than Rulk <who was written very in-contently> Who has GM job to?

Lord_Talron
captain america creepsmile

Black bolt z
Unless void can break deaths word he can't kill grandmaster.If being eaten by galactus didn't kill them void can't.

Branlor Swift
Yeah, this is being bumped.

Also Grandmaster

quanchi112
Void, easily.

leonidas
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Also Grandmaster

thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Also Grandmaster Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up
Call me crazy but I'm siding with Grandmaster too. He's completely owned a team of Defenders consisting of Savage Hulk, Namor, Classic Strange, Valkyrie, and a few more I'm forgetting by just waving his hand and one shotting them all. He has a respectable degree of space/time manipulation (shown on panel) because he was able to interact with hyper-speedsters as if they were moving normally meanwhile even other Elders appeared as unmoving statues.

He's done some other impressive crap in the 80s but I can't recall it right now.

leonidas
crazy like a fox.... shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up This begs the question, based on ?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zopzop
Call me crazy but I'm siding with Grandmaster too. He's completely owned a team of Defenders consisting of Savage Hulk, Namor, Classic Strange, Valkyrie, and a few more I'm forgetting by just waving his hand and one shotting them all. He has a respectable degree of space/time manipulation (shown on panel) because he was able to interact with hyper-speedsters as if they were moving normally meanwhile even other Elders appeared as unmoving statues.

He's done some other impressive crap in the 80s but I can't recall it right now.

Dirty Bob would literally kill The Grandmaster and The Defenders together...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Dirty Bob would literally kill The Grandmaster and The Defenders together... Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.