Cant handle......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
George Clooney didnt handle the critisism of the latest flick he is in, Solaris, to well.
At a press conference under the Berlin filmfestival a journalist said he found the movie boring, to this Clooney responded you are an idiot.

smile smile smile
Clooney the man that cant handle the heat

Corran
Pretty intelligent response.

Thomas H
A funny response, Althought I loved that Solaris got horrible reviews, a since I cant stand Steven "Mr Boring" Soderberg!

Dexx
at least the book's good

finti
its a bloody remake

Thomas H
oh...NO!

finti
Solaris is a remake of the 1972 Soviet/Russian film called Solyaris

Thomas H
hehe!! I dont care..winkthe only thing that is important to me is that the film did no good at the box office and It got bad critics...Because I hate Soderberg!!!!

finti
Well that is kind off what this topic is about, Clooney didnt take the critisism too well

Thomas H
ok.....

Tex

finti
right on Tex

mah
Traffic is one of my absolute favourite movies ever. I find it extremely enjoyable.

finti
I dont even remember how Traffic ended

mah
but the ending was good! benicio sitting watching the new baseball court which he got lights on cause of his deal, where the kids are playing a game

Tex
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mah
you can't see the piece of art a movie is if it hasn't got some freaky shit in it tex!

Tex
Traffic was hella boring.
All the characters were uninteresting and the film hurt my eyes.
That's OK, cause they were closed most of the time, seeing as I was zzzzzzzzzzzz.

finti
still dont remember it, must have turned it off before the end then

mah
2x humf!

finti
dont even remember who was in it

mechmoggy
I had to watch Traffic a second time cause I didn't understand a bloody thing, then when I watched it again I still didn't get it.

I put it down to a complete lack of interest in the plot, characters and style of the film.

Tex
Welcome to the clubbig grin

mah
you didnt understand Traffic?? what about Bob the Builder..is that comprehensible?

finti
at least Bob The builder is good

Tex
Oooooooooooo

Ushgarak
Traffic- amazing film. TV series was better, but everyone knew that would be so.

I always meant to see the orignal Russian version of Solaris, actually. But I have been toild that anyone who did not like 2001 would not like this.

BackFire349
i only liked the one story about the senators daughter, the other 2 stories didnt catch my interest. i prefer requiem for a dream by far. i actually cared about the characters in that movie.

mah
I think it managed to keep things interesting despise it in no way being a fast action-filled film.

Tex
Drug movies are soooo 1989's!roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
well it's not a normal drug movie

BackFire349
yeah, it was more focused on the big picture of drug distribution, rather then then a small focus on a couple of people, like requiem, i just prefer when its focused on a more personal level, so you feel for the characters and what not...like requiem.

Tex
Requiem had very interesting characters, genius directing, a kick ass soundtrack and extremely disturbing content.
It demanded and commanded your attention.

Traffic was just boring.big grin

BackFire349
i enjoyed both movies, but i think requiem is on a totally different level then traffic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.