Fantastic 4 vs. 4 X-Men vs. 4 Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Reed
Sue
Johnny
Ben

vs.

Storm
Cyclops
Iceman
Colossus

vs.

Captain America
Ironman
Ms. Marvel
Spider-Man

Fight in NYC

Who wins?

Juk3n
Captain America vs Iceman? possible to fail any more? I mean Cap doesn't even have a way to protect him self temperature manipulation, so it's safe to say he's iced at the go. As is spider-man. Avengers team is gimped badly.

byrdgang21
Cap isn't fighting Bobby 1on1 tho?

Juk3n
It's a numbers battle, so the point of eachteam would be to ..well..drop the numbers right? that means Sue storm tele'bubbles around anyone who can't fly and launches them as far away as possible, or iceman flash freezes anyone without energy resistance at the go, things like that. It wont be a case of all the 'similar characters rush at each other'. If i was on the x-team , id flash freeze pete and cap instantly - thats avengers down to 2..and so on. Same goes for sue storm, im pretty sure she'd force-bubble as many opposite team mmbers as she could and launch them away as soon as the go. As im sure Ironman would shower the field in explosives at the go - all to reduce numbers. So having a human man in a team against..1 telekinetic, 2 people who could freeze him, on who could melt him, 2who could crush him with one hand, one who could lazer blast him... If you wanted a series of 1v1 battles ie; thing vs colosus vs spiser man, and Ironman vs storm, vs torc, then you should have made them as seperate battles.

As it stands, Cap gets dropped at word 'go' so does Pete.

vansonbee
X-Men takes the majority.

To many range attackers like Cyclops, Booby, Storm.

Medicore wall like Pete can hold off the other bricks.

Second team, I guess would be FF4.

Lord Feron
X-Men, take out cap and put Wonderman!

janus77
Originally posted by vansonbee
X-Men takes the majority.

To many range attackers like Cyclops, Booby, Storm.

Medicore wall like Pete can hold off the other bricks.

Second team, I guess would be FF4.
a booby trap?

Lord_Talron
all of these teams have advantages and disadvantages. i think it comes down to which team works together the best and has the best strategy.

Parmaniac
X-Men

vansonbee
Originally posted by janus77
a booby trap? Just baiting.

janus77
Originally posted by vansonbee
Just baiting.
smartass you're a master yes

Konton
Iceman.

the ninjak
Originally posted by janus77
a booby trap?

It is. laughing out loud

Bobby wins this for the team 9/10

-Pr-
X-Men, and Colossus is anything but mediocre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.