Thor vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Thor Going all out vs Doomsday

Rage.Of.Olympus
Which Doomsday?

D_Dude1210
BFR stick out tongue

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Which Doomsday? The one that killed superman

chomperx9
been done please use the search engine next time

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t535338.html

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Damborgson
The one that killed superman

Thor.

Uriel005
Overall or just the initial fight because if it's round 2 Doomsday wins because of that stupid "I EVOLVED 2 BE BETTER THAN U AFTER I DIES TO COME BACK AND EAT U" Round 1 I do a toss-up say 50/50 either way or maybe even a bit in Doomsday's favor just because of the number of powerhouses he's overcome even before superman.

guy222
thor

r0nm0n88
dos doomsday loses pretty bad, every dd after beats thor pretty bad

Stoic
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
dos doomsday loses pretty bad, every dd after beats thor pretty bad

Even Rex?

r0nm0n88
imo yeh, but ill retract "the every dd after beats thor bad" statement for rex and just say doomdsay wins. HP wins 10/10

-Pr-
rex would give thor a fight, but i can see goldilocks beating him.

Stoic
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
imo yeh, but ill retract "the every dd after beats thor bad" statement for rex and just say doomdsay wins. HP wins 10/10

I gave it a thought, and believe that you're completely correct. If Doomsday could in any incarnation beat all of the heroes that he did, and swat Superman aside like an annoying tick, Thor battling Doomsday would be nearly comparable with him fighting the Destroyer construct, and he would lose nearly as bad.

Doomsday 8/10

the Darkone
Thor sh** stomps DS Doomsday, Thor hammer is going through Doomsday skull.

Prep-Man
DD adapts.

the Darkone
Thor adapts as well, Thor has too many options than superman! DS Doomsday barelly beat Superman, DS Doomsday facing a being that unleashed more raw power that would make Superman wet his panties.

Prep-Man
DD adapts to every single one.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Prep-Man
DD adapts to every single one.

DD adapts after he is killed! Thor will smoke DS DD, but after that is another story, any other DD Thor could beat would be Rex Doomsday. After that then a different level of Thorwould take on other DD, like King Thor, Rune King Thor etc.

Prep-Man
Thus he will win most of the fights. Can't keep him down for long.

Mshinu
DOS Doomsy goes down hard, no doubt about it.

TheLordofMurder
Depends on how Thor kills him...

If Thor kills him by taking his soul, I somehow doubt that any version of Doomsday can evolve against that...

Prep-Man
I don't think DD has a soul.

Mshinu
Why is Doomsy evolving an issue? It is DOS Doomsday vs Thor, who can put the other down for a win. Not a series of rounds where DD evolves each time.

Prep-Man
That's how it will be in the comics, though. Which is why superman has had problems.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I don't think DD has a soul.

Its possible that he doesnt and in the event that he is written as not possessing one, I wouldnt be surprised...

That said, he is (in the simplest sense) an extremely evolved biological life form and virtually all of these have souls...so it stands to reason that DD has one too (unless a given writter doesnt want DD to lose to Thor like this).

As a result I see no logical reason why DD cant fall prey to this type of assault from Thor...nor can I think of a logical way he could evolve against this (or even rise from the dead as his soul will be banished to whatever hell Thor sends it to at the conclusion of this attack)...

gogogadgetgo
fight 1 - hammer smash for the win
fight 2 - uber magical lightning for the win
fight 3 - godblast for the win
fight 4 - soul suck for the win
fight 5 - bfr for the win
fight 6 onwards till infinity ds doomsday wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Its possible that he doesnt and in the event that he is written as not possessing one, I wouldnt be surprised...

That said, he is (in the simplest sense) an extremely evolved biological life form and virtually all of these have souls...so it stands to reason that DD has one too (unless a given writter doesnt want DD to lose to Thor like this).

As a result I see no logical reason why DD cant fall prey to this type of assault from Thor...nor can I think of a logical way he could evolve against this (or even rise from the dead as his soul will be banished to whatever hell Thor sends it to at the conclusion of this attack)...

No, I think it was actually stated that he had no soul. He was designed to be the perfect life form and is somewhat immortal.

TheLordofMurder
Being immortal doesnt equate to not having a soul; the Olympian Gods are immortal and possess souls afterall...

Do you have a scan of it being stated that DD is soulless?

ankur29
Originally posted by Stoic
I gave it a thought, and believe that you're completely correct. If Doomsday could in any incarnation beat all of the heroes that he did, and swat Superman aside like an annoying tick, Thor battling Doomsday would be nearly comparable with him fighting the Destroyer construct, and he would lose nearly as bad.

Doomsday 8/10

qft thumb up
this shoudl persuade everyone!

DD for majority

TheLordofMurder
It doesnt persuade me...

Explain to me how DD deals with Thor's spiritual attack then I might agree with you...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mshinu
DOS Doomsy goes down hard, no doubt about it.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
fight 1 - hammer smash for the win
fight 2 - uber magical lightning for the win
fight 3 - godblast for the win
fight 4 - soul suck for the win
fight 5 - bfr for the win
fight 6 onwards till infinity ds doomsday wins.

THOR WOULD BE CREATING UNSTOPPABLE BEAST

anyway thor beat dos easily, supes wasnt all that back around DOS times. And he was still DOS DDs superior, but after DOS doomsday became a beast. REX is the only doomsday that is a debate for Thor. I personally believe thor would lose to rex. But its a slight win, and if anyone said thor wins its a respectable choice aswell. But that can not be said for HP doomsday, he beats thor easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor would beat the shit out of DoS Doomsday. And anyone arguing that Doomsday will be adapting on the fly to defeat Thor doesn't know what their talking about.

Starscream M
Thor would beat the shit out of DoS Doomsday. And anyone arguing that Doomsday will be adapting on the fly to defeat Thor doesn't know what their talking about. DoS dd killed superman and defeated the justice league. he ain't no cakewalk.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M
DoS dd killed superman and defeated the justice league. he ain't no cakewalk. nope but well writen thor would pumel that particular JLA also.... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
DoS dd killed superman and defeated the justice league. he ain't no cakewalk.

Stalemating Superman to the death is a great feat, but that Superman was inferior to current era levels. He was no slouch but he gets hammered down like he was in JLA/Avengers panel (I'm not actually using that as evidence.). Unless you wish to count for inflating power levels.

I just realized that Thor is probably one of the few Elite Top Tiers that hasn't received a permanent upgrade.

Starscream M
Stalemating Superman to the death is a great feat, but that Superman was inferior to current era levels. He was no slouch but he gets hammered down like he was in JLA/Avengers panel (I'm not actually using that as evidence.). Unless you wish to count for inflating power levels.

I just realized that Thor is probably one of the few Elite Top Tiers that hasn't received a permanent upgrade. how would thor put DD down? DD was fast enough to dodge Superman

Rage.Of.Olympus
how would thor put DD down? DD was fast enough to dodge Superman

By throwing Mjolnir at his face.

Nihilist
Thor beats DOS Doomsday to death.

BattleMage
Thor

Stoic
It doesnt persuade me...

Explain to me how DD deals with Thor's spiritual attack then I might agree with you...

Like I pointed out in another thread, Thor needs time to whip up this miraculous spiritual shredder technique. Doomsday would be completely out of character to sit there and allow Thor the precious time that he needs to charge this type of assault. Doomsday is and always has been the type of character to punch another character in the mouth before they could say shi................

iceman24567
Thor ftw

Mindship
Thor...unless he fights like a brick.

psycho gundam
even if he fights like a brick due to doomsday not being able to evolve past physical damage.

doomsday doesn't want to get cracked by that hammer for very long

Omega Vision
Is the "stop hitting yourself" tactic viable here? stick out tongue

If not then DOS Doomsday loses to Thor. The Superman who fought and killed him is a lot weaker than Current.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Is the "stop hitting yourself" tactic viable here? stick out tongue

If not then DOS Doomsday loses to Thor. The Superman who fought and killed him is a lot weaker than Current.

Thats up for debate, DOS Doomsday took out Superman and Maxima at the same time. Quite a feat.

Omega Vision
Thats up for debate, DOS Doomsday took out Superman and Maxima at the same time. Quite a feat.
I don't remember him beating both at once. IIRC when Superman arrived Maxima was already beaten.

Philosophía
Doomsday.

TheLordofMurder
I am sure that at some point, Thor could buy enough time via a whirlwind, creating a fiercest storm (blind him with a lighting flash perhaps), flying a distance away, ect, ect to prep the spiritual attack (which actually doesnt take that long; he summons it up, aims, fires...if other characters can get ranged attacks off against him, then so can Thor)...

As a result, since DD has no counter-measure against it, and (logically) cant evolve beyond it, a going all out Thor beats any version of DD (including H/P) every single time...

Edit: Actually there would be no "every single time" as DD isnt coming back from the dead from this attack...

Harbinger
DOS Doomsday gets mauled by Thor.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't remember him beating both at once. IIRC when Superman arrived Maxima was already beaten. you have a bad memory or you didn't read the comic

Naija boy
Thor decisively.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Thor decisively. an ignorant statement

TheLordofMurder
an ignorant statement

Its not an ignorant statement; its a true statement...

Since DD has no defense (even evolution doesnt help here...even after the fact) to the spiritual attack, DD loses decisively.

Starscream M
Its not an ignorant statement; its a true statement...

Since DD has no defense (even evolution doesnt help here...even after the fact) to the spiritual attack, DD loses decisively. dd has no spirit.

Naija boy
an ignorant statement

rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing. lol that was a good one. Starscream thinks i made an ignorant statement?..............Shiiiiiiit, i must be doing something right then....heh, embarassing urself has gotta to be ur favorite passtime.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing. lol that was a good one. Starscream thinks i made an ignorant statement?..............Shiiiiiiit, i must be doing something right then....heh, embarassing urself has gotta to be ur favorite passtime. if you consider showing your complete lack of knowledge of doomsday as doing something right, then go on being ig'nant

Naija boy
if you consider showing your complete lack of knowledge of doomsday as doing something right, then go on being ig'nant

....Right because by sharing a sentiment echoed by 80% of this thread but not by Starscream M the "brilliant" poster who has given the forum and continues to give it so many comedic gems and displays of stupidity, im being ign'ant...*sigh* We can add another one to the list unforgetable starscream quotables thats for sure...As i said embarassing urself has gotta be ur favorite passtime (actually its seeming more and more like ur full time job). No wonder u like KMC so much....facepalm

Mindship
Originally posted by psycho gundam
even if he fights like a brick due to doomsday not being able to evolve past physical damage.

doomsday doesn't want to get cracked by that hammer for very long Didn't DoS DD move with Flashlike speed? And while Thor has tagged speedsters, none of them (afaik) were on Doomsday's level of strength/durability. I suspect Doomsday would get a lot more shots in than Thor would...IF Thor does the brick thing.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindship
Didn't DoS DD move with Flashlike speed? Someone (IIRC Booster Gold) stated that but imo it's hyperbole:

1. All other heros could keep up with DD (speedwise)
2. All citizens of Metropolis were able to follow the fight with their eyes.
3. Some air combat soldiers were even able to fire and hit DD while he was fighting supes.

Mindship
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Someone (IIRC Booster Gold) stated that but imo it's hyperbole:

3. Some air combat soldiers were even able to fire and hit DD while he was fighting supes.

Indeed it would've been more convincing had DD's speed been shown (eg, using multiple images), rather than stated...though I don't know how interesting / long the story would've been with DD mopping everyone up in a few panels, and all everyone else sees are blurs (ie, like with Flash himself: he'd have a 1-page comic if he stayed true to form).

I submit that Forum DD possesses such speed as he is not bound by storytelling / comic-selling parameters.

TheLordofMurder
Do you have any proof whatsoever that DD doesnt have a soul Starscream? If so, I would LOVE to see any scans where this is stated directly...

Fact of the matter is that DD is not some rampaging demon from hell; he is a highly evolved biological organism...and virtually all of these have souls. So until its stated otherwise, he has a soul and is thus vulnerable to Thors spiritual attack...

Someone earlier in this thread stated that DD was considered immortal and I shot back by responding that being immortal does not equate to not having a soul; the Olympian Gods are immortal and possess souls afterall...

I see through the BS though; some of you here are just not happy with DD being subject to Thors soul suck...some of you just want DD to be capable of owning Thor and so you make up BS to support your distorted view...DD being subject to soul suck challenges that view greatly as there is no logical solution to it...and so you make up crap out of thin air to "protect" DD from this line of attack.

But ultimately, you all that feel like this have no answer for pure unbridled logic...so with that, I say let your ignorance reign! smile

r0nm0n88
well at the very least i could just rspond to the idea of soul sucking by saying its out of character. the thing that makes DD dangerous is he will be fighting hard from when the bell rings, thor like to talk and beat around the bush.

But that aside DOS dd still loses. REX DD is a good fight, hp wins

r0nm0n88
im not saying thor doesnt use it, but how often does he?

TheLordofMurder
He doesnt use it often at all...

That said in the OP, it clearly stated a "going all out Thor"...

Thus this ability is fair game.

OneDumbG0
Someone (IIRC Booster Gold) stated that but imo it's hyperbole:

Starscream M
Do you have any proof whatsoever that DD doesnt have a soul Starscream? If so, I would LOVE to see any scans where this is stated directly...

Fact of the matter is that DD is not some rampaging demon from hell; he is a highly evolved biological organism...and virtually all of these have souls. So until its stated otherwise, he has a soul and is thus vulnerable to Thors spiritual attack...

Someone earlier in this thread stated that DD was considered immortal and I shot back by responding that being immortal does not equate to not having a soul; the Olympian Gods are immortal and possess souls afterall...

I see through the BS though; some of you here are just not happy with DD being subject to Thors soul suck...some of you just want DD to be capable of owning Thor and so you make up BS to support your distorted view...DD being subject to soul suck challenges that view greatly as there is no logical solution to it...and so you make up crap out of thin air to "protect" DD from this line of attack.

But ultimately, you all that feel like this have no answer for pure unbridled logic...so with that, I say let your ignorance reign! smile

DD has no soul. he was not born. he is a creation from a laboratory. its like if I grow an artificial organ, that organ doesn't have a soul. dd is an organic killing machine.

psycho gundam
except that he was born

Starscream M
except that he was born nope, he was created in a lab

Stoic
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

If that were the case, Why wasn't Superman able to take DD into space? I mean I've seen him take Wonder Woman into deep space in seconds. Was Superman trying to stall for time? Hmmm, that wouldn't make sense would it?

The spiritual attack doesn't seem viable in this case, as DD wouldn't allow Thor the time that it takes to chant and invoke such a spell. It's more likely that if Thor tried this tactic, that DD would be on him hammering him into submission.

Thinking about it in those terms would indicate that Thor would be in better shoes if he went toe to toe with DD, or fled.

Besides that, why has everyone decided that Thor's spiritual assault on DD would work when it's an inconclussive subject? Darkseid Omega barrage didn't work, and we all saw his face.

My thoughts are this, Thor has no business fighting a guy more suited to fighting the Hulk, or Juggernaut, because he doesn't evolve as the battle goes on, and if he does, it is a limited evolution (Warrior Madness).

Superman himself began noticing that DD's strength had increased the longer he battled him, and DD wasn't put down at that point by Superman (meaning he was not killed).

Rage.Of.Olympus
This thread still going on? Thor puts Mjolnir through Doomsday's face.

And yes, Doomsday's so called speed is overrated.

Starscream M

And yes, Doomsday's so called speed is overrated. yeah, to you speed is always overrated. prob cuz thor is a slowpoke. roll eyes (sarcastic)

OneDumbG0
If that were the case, Why wasn't Superman able to take DD into space? I mean I've seen him take Wonder Woman into deep space in seconds. Was Superman trying to stall for time? Hmmm, that wouldn't make sense would it? Same reason Professor Hulk managed to struggle out of Gladiator's attempt to BFR him into space. Superman, like Gladiator, underestimated his opponent's speed and strength.

I personally don't care if you give DD FTL reflexes that rival Superman's... so long as you give Hulk the same benefit of the doubt. Nothing DD did agility-wise has surpassed anything that Hulk has done. Fact.

psycho gundam
nope, he was created in a lab no, he was a normal, pre-kryptonian baby that was experimented on in a laboratory by bertron.

he was killed, and killed, and killed again and had his genetics messed with (fast forward) then he became doomsday.

Starscream M
no, he was a normal, pre-kryptonian baby that was experimented on in a laboratory by bertron.

he was killed, and killed, and killed again and had his genetics messed with (fast forward) then he became doomsday. what do you mean pre-kryptonian?

even so...once he was killed, his soul died. what he came back as had no soul.

Parmaniac
what do you mean pre-kryptonian?

even so...once he was killed, his soul died. what he came back as had no soul. because the planet he was created on was krypton

psycho gundam
there was a race of kryptonians beasts that died out before the "present" day kryptonian race developed, doomsday and bertron were foreiners to the planet and bertron mixed the baby's genes with the wildlife on krypton

Stoic
Same reason Professor Hulk managed to struggle out of Gladiator's attempt to BFR him into space. Superman, like Gladiator, underestimated his opponent's speed and strength.

I personally don't care if you give DD FTL reflexes that rival Superman's... so long as you give Hulk the same benefit of the doubt. Nothing DD did agility-wise has surpassed anything that Hulk has done. Fact.

How do you figure? I don't mean to beat a dead dog, but Superman was getting trashed before he decided to use the full nelson on Doomsday maneuver, in order to take the monster into deep space. Doomsday may not be as fast as Superman, but he showed that he was at least capable of moving at 300 plus mile per hour speeds, he also showed that he had exceptional reaction and reflex speeds.

The fact that any 100 plus tonner could not move at hyper speeds in comics makes no sense, hence why did Ben Johnson take steroids? Answer strength means speed, and in Doomsdays case he should be very, very fast.

OneDumbG0
How do you figure? I don't mean to beat a dead dog, but Superman was getting trashed before he decided to use the full nelson on Doomsday maneuver, in order to take the monster into deep space. Doomsday may not be as fast as Superman, but he showed that he was at least capable of moving at 300 plus mile per hour speeds, he also showed that he had exceptional reaction and reflex speeds.

The fact that any 100 plus tonner could not move at hyper speeds in comics makes no sense, hence why did Ben Johnson take steroids? Answer strength means speed, and in Doomsdays case he should be very, very fast. So should Hulk. Going by everything you just said. How's Hulk's speed fare against Superman in your opinion? I only care that you're consistent.

Stoic
So should Hulk. Going by everything you just said. How's Hulk's speed fare against Superman in your opinion? I only care that you're consistent.

The Hulks speed is no where near Supes because Superman can bend gravity to his will, the Hulk has exibited hyper speeds, and very fast reflexes. As I stated or should have stated muscular twitch fibers react more quickly the stronger the athlete is, and in Doomsdays case, he would be able to close the gap between himself and Thor in an instant, making a soul destroying technique on Thor's part negligible at best. This would actually set Thor up for a heavy beating.

I'm not going to go with the Doomsday is going to beat Thor in moments routine, or vice versa, because this would be one hell of a battle, but it would become a battle of attrition, that Thor would eventually lose, because DOS Doomsday had the ability to grow in strength. Thor, even in warrior madness mode has a strength cap.

Naija boy
no, he was a normal, pre-kryptonian baby that was experimented on in a laboratory by bertron.

he was killed, and killed, and killed again and had his genetics messed with (fast forward) then he became doomsday.

i lol'ed. The royal dumbass Starscream doesnt even know much about the character he is supporting......such unadulterated stupidity in its purest form.

TheLordofMurder
what do you mean pre-kryptonian?

even so...once he was killed, his soul died. what he came back as had no soul.

Right...so now every character that dies and comes back to life has no soul!? LoL...

You are reaching for straws now buddy; until its stated on panel otherwise, DD has a soul...and is subject to this attack.

Starscream M
Right...so now every character that dies and comes back to life has no soul!? LoL...

You are reaching for straws now buddy; until its stated on panel otherwise, DD has a soul...and is subject to this attack. Martian Manhunter stated DD has no soul iirc

Parmaniac
even so...once he was killed, his soul died. what he came back as had no soul. Then:
Superman has no soul
Hal Jordan has no soul
Superboy has no soul
Martian Manhunter has no soul
Batman has no soul
Aquaman has no soul

dammit the whole JLA is bunch of soulless assholes

iceman24567
Martian Manhunter stated DD has no soul iirc thumb up he sensed nothing or some shit good memory

DarkOdin
Martian Manhunter stated DD has no soul iirc When can MM dectect a soul and did he mean it literily????

OneDumbG0
The Hulks speed is no where near Supes because Superman can bend gravity to his will, the Hulk has exibited hyper speeds, and very fast reflexes. As I stated or should have stated muscular twitch fibers react more quickly the stronger the athlete is, and in Doomsdays case, he would be able to close the gap between himself and Thor in an instant, making a soul destroying technique on Thor's part negligible at best. This would actually set Thor up for a heavy beating. The Doomsdays speed is no where near Supes because Superman can bend gravity to his will, the Doomsday has exhibited hyper speeds, and very fast reflexes... that are still actually inferior to Hulk's, since Doomsday, in any incarnation doesn't have a single speed feat over Hulk.

Reverse-projecting Superman's superspeed onto Doomsday is more common than reverse-projecting Kal's superspeed onto Grundy or the General... but it's still the same stupid. And that would be fine, if ya'll applied the same reverse-projection onto characters like Hulk or Thor equally. But ya'll don't. So it's not just stupid... it's hypocritical.

Damborgson
Then:
Superman has no soul
Hal Jordan has no soul
Superboy has no soul
Martian Manhunter has no soul
Batman has no soul
Aquaman has no soul

dammit the whole JLA is bunch of soulless assholes laughing laughing laughing laughing

Stoic
The Doomsdays speed is no where near Supes because Superman can bend gravity to his will, the Doomsday has exhibited hyper speeds, and very fast reflexes... that are still actually inferior to Hulk's, since Doomsday, in any incarnation doesn't have a single speed feat over Hulk.

Reverse-projecting Superman's superspeed onto Doomsday is more common than reverse-projecting Kal's superspeed onto Grundy or the General... but it's still the same stupid. And that would be fine, if ya'll applied the same reverse-projection onto characters like Hulk or Thor equally. But ya'll don't. So it's not just stupid... it's hypocritical.

Gotcha! Thor is equally fast, but to say that he has time to invoke his Spirit destroying technique, would be saying that Doomsday would sit there and give him the chance to blast away at him. Doomsday as I remember correctly punched first and did not think about who was on the receiving end, and he did so without thought, Thor would have to come in this fight beasting, and ready to die just to keep even with this beast.

Let's look at Thor's character, he talks a lot, and thinks a lot, I see him actually getting his face beaten in if he encountered Doomsday for the first time.

D-Block
Thor would beat DOS Doomsday pretty easy if he's not holding back.

King Castle
thor rams his hammer in DD's face and blast his face off and pounds him into submission.. then to make sure he de atomizes him for good measure

Omega Vision
The Doomsdays speed is no where near Supes because Superman can bend gravity to his will, the Doomsday has exhibited hyper speeds, and very fast reflexes... that are still actually inferior to Hulk's, since Doomsday, in any incarnation doesn't have a single speed feat over Hulk.

Has Hulk ever speedblitzed Booster Gold?

I think not. sneer

Damborgson
Gotcha! Thor is equally fast, but to say that he has time to invoke his Spirit destroying technique, would be saying that Doomsday would sit there and give him the chance to blast away at him. Doomsday as I remember correctly punched first and did not think about who was on the receiving end, and he did so without thought, Thor would have to come in this fight beasting, and ready to die just to keep even with this beast.

Let's look at Thor's character, he talks a lot, and thinks a lot, I see him actually getting his face beaten in if he encountered Doomsday for the first time. Thor could just wrap him in a cyclone and leave him in it untill hes ready for the attack. Or He could also just completely vaporize him with lightning while doomsday is in the cyclone. Or use his warrior know how and beat him to a pulp. It wouldnt be easy but he would win.

h1a8
If DD attacks with the same speed as he attacked the JLA (including Superman) then he wins. But if he acts stupid and lets Thor hits him then Thor has a good chance.

shorty19
Doomsday may have put superman out of action for a while put thor put an end to the sentry/void.

Black bolt z
Doomsday wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.