Lady Shiva Vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/858147-fhffgdsaa_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31499/1302545-daredevil_05_large.png

marwash22
DD.

No non-meta character is touching DD in a forum fight.

King Castle
DD beats her @$$ black and blue.. gotta have enhanced reflex speed to hit DD at his best..

Prep-Man
Shiva's done well with beings with enhanced senses/reflexes. Not an automatic win against her.

King Castle
doing well doesnt translate to winning or getting the majority.. DD does well against enhanced being as well and even beats some of them from time to time.

Prep-Man
Actually the last guy who had enhanced reflexes and whatnot, she destroyed him. Quite easily.

marwash22
who are you referring to?

King Castle
slade? were they Ma'ers or a stupid meta similar to guys like Absorbing man or grundy?

Omega Vision
Has Daredevil gotten some kind of power up recently that might validate talk of him stomping one of DC's finest MAs?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Has Daredevil gotten some kind of power up recently that might validate talk of him stomping one of DC's finest MAs? He's in a bad ass attittude right now

Doesn't say he wins though nor that he loses

marwash22
nope.

Has Shiva gotten some sort of speed upgrade that would allow her to touch DD in a forum fight?

Prep-Man
Shadowdragon. He had speed that even baffled Superman, yet Shiva saw him a mile away. That's how skilled she is.

vansonbee
Shiva for the majority.
Has Daredevil gotten some kind of power up recently that might validate talk of him stomping one of DC's finest MAs? None what so ever.

Just different mind-set, does that count? stick out tongue

DD fans are riding the ShadowLand wanking arc..

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
nope.

Has Shiva gotten some sort of speed upgrade that would allow her to touch DD in a forum fight?

She has kept up and hit faster if that's what you mean.

I think it's a good fight but I lean to Shiva.

Supermutant
Shiva is very deadly but DD has the skills to win a slight majority

iceman24567
Shiva for the majority

srankmissingnin
DD wins the same way Batman would if DC ever allowed a fight between Batman and Shiva to run it's course to a natural conclusion, by being physically superior.

snoopdogg
Shiva.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
DD wins the same way Batman would if DC ever allowed a fight between Batman and Shiva to run it's course to a natural conclusion, by being physically superior.
You just committed the cardinal sin of equating Daredevil to Batman. sneer

snoopdogg
You just committed the cardinal sin of equating Daredevil to Batman. sneer Batman>DareDevil.

King Castle
daredevil> batman..

superior speed reaction reflex and a lil psuedo pre cog lvl ability..

iceman24567
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman>DareDevil. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
DD only wins because his current costume is far superior than the red one lol lol

Shiva for the majority

srankmissingnin
You just committed the cardinal sin of equating Daredevil to Batman. sneer

Daredevil essentially is Batman... if Batman also happened to be fast and agile as Nightwing. Matt is a skilled and strong and Bruce Wayne and as agile and fast as Nightwing. Batman has absolutely no advantages over Matt in a physical confrontation, his only edge comes from his gear.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either high on meth or has been eating lead paint chips for about 10 years.

marwash22
Daredevil essentially is Batman... if Batman also happened to be fast and agile as Nightwing. Matt is a skilled and strong and Bruce Wayne and as agile and fast as Nightwing. Batman has absolutely no advantages over Matt in a physical confrontation, his only edge comes from his gear.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either high on meth, has been eating lead paint chips for about 10 years or is a batman fanboy fixed.

King Castle
nah, remember that pp; like to equate batsy to cap and b/c of this they place DD far below him due to how he stacks up to cap.. erm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King Castle
nah, remember that pp; like to equate batsy to cap and b/c of this they place DD far below him due to how he stacks up to cap.. erm

Ah yes, the hopeless delusions of Batman fans. sad

Daredevil => Batman
Captain America > Daredevil
Captain America >> Batman

Fact.

iceman24567
Is it so wrong to be a Batman fanboy?

Daredevil1
Daredevil gots this.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by iceman24567
Is it so wrong to be a Batman fanboy? I think so. But it's ok to be a DareDevil fanboy.

Q99

If a fight between them was allowed to run it's course, Shiva would win.

She's faster, more skilled, and still strong enough to punch through bones. What's a little more muscle compared to that?

King Castle
umm.. kevlar rubber suit, utility belt, suit taser, and whatnot... answer: a lot.

marwash22
Is it so wrong to be a Batman fanboy? No. At least as long as it doesn't make you delusional and oblivious to facts.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Q99
If a fight between them was allowed to run it's course, Shiva would win.

She's faster, more skilled, and still strong enough to punch through bones. What's a little more muscle compared to that?

She is slightly more skilled but Batman is faster and can punch harder... and that isn't even taking into account his armor. Batman would win any outcome with Shiva aloud to play its course.

iceman24567
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I think so. But it's ok to be a DareDevil fanboy. laughing

Konton

She is slightly more skilled but Batman is faster and can punch harder... and that isn't even taking into account his armor. Batman would win any outcome with Shiva aloud to play its course.

laughing

Batman can PUNCH HARDER? rofl
That's your reasoning?!

He's not much stronger than she is, if he's stronger at all.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Konton
laughing

Batman can PUNCH HARDER? rofl
That's your reasoning?!

He's not much stronger than she is, if he's stronger at all.

He's the one who brought up punching power as an Shiva advantage.

Batman is SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than Lady Shiva.

King Castle
if neither were able to land a precise nerve blow do to the nature of the attack and having to defend as well as counter i am betting a full blow to the chin would screw shiva more then vice versa

Q99

Batman faster? I don't think so.

Even Batman admits he's never had a clear win on her and on a good day he can manage a draw.

Kevlar's not particularly good against unarmed strikes either.

She can punch through human skulls and effortlessly break Killer Croc's arm. That's... pretty crazy strength.

Dhe's more likely to get more blows that good in the first place, and she can deal some pretty insane damage, it's not really a matter of it being 'who can soak more'.

Skill, speed, smaller target, capable of inflicting heavy damage with the right attacks. Let's not pretend she's anything but incredibly well suited for taking on strong/tough targets.

Philosophía
Anyone who thinks otherwise is either high on meth or has been eating lead paint chips for about 10 years. You better be careful there. It's one thing to continuously wank Marvel -- very few actually care about that, as you could see for a while now -- and it's another to make posts like this.

It's not a method to get attention when your fanboysh posts don't, it's one to get banned.

Martian_mind
Shiva.

Q99
I mean, we talk about muscle and strength and all, but it's so not a deciding factor at this level.

Connor Hawke's got 30-40lbs on Shiva, is capable of going toe-to-toe with Richard Dragon, and Shiva beat the snot out of him.

Heck, Shiva deals out so much damage, it'd be easy to accuse her of chi-amping. One of the few DC types to do chi stuff on occasion, after all, and all that force behind the leopard blow has to come from somewhere.

Juk3n
Id say out of all the non-enhanced MA's in DCU, Shiva defo has one of the best chances of taking DD. But not for a majority. In pure H2H, he is the TOP non physically enhanced fighter in both universes imo. As strong physically as Batman, fast as Casandra Cain, intimate knowledge of pressure points , is the most agile, add radar and senses, i think he edges Shiva 7-8/10.

Deadline

xmarksthespot
Shiva.

BUSTER1
Daredevel ftw

Konton
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Shiva.

the ninjak
Shiva

Daredevil1
Shiva beating Connor is a good feat. But its her overall record.

Shiva has lost to Batgirl twice, Batman, Richard and got owned by Prom.

Philosophía
Those are really some terrible fighters she has lost to.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Deadline
You are a DC version of srank anyway. laughing

cdtm
Originally posted by King Castle
slade? were they Ma'ers or a stupid meta similar to guys like Absorbing man or grundy?

She probably could give Slade problems...

But she did kill Cassandra Cain once, and gave her all she could handle in the rematch, and I'd give Cass decent odds against DD.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

Heck, Shiva deals out so much damage, it'd be easy to accuse her of chi-amping. One of the few DC types to do chi stuff on occasion, after all, and all that force behind the leopard blow has to come from somewhere.

She did resurrect Cass with a chi technique, so she's not a stranger to chi.

Omega Vision
Batman > DD but you do talk out of your arse alot and make blantant assumptions. facepalm

Yeah Shiva's faster than DD because I like DC street levelers more.

You are a DC version of srank anyway.
DC doesn't have an Srank but Marvel has like ten of them. You're one of them.

Marvel Streetlevel fanboys seem to be on the warpath recently. Perhaps its some response to Battlehammer getting banned.

iceman24567
BH got banned?

Deadline
DC doesn't have an Srank but Marvel has like ten of them. You're one of them.

Marvel Streetlevel fanboys seem to be on the warpath recently. Perhaps its some response to Battlehammer getting banned.

I see im a marvel fanbiy eventhough I stated that Batman was superior to Daredevil and I also stated that srank was incorrect that Marvel martial arts are superior to DC?

Got it. thumb up

Omega Vision
I see im a marvel fanbiy eventhough I stated that Batman was superior to Daredevil and I also stated that srank was incorrect that Marvel martial arts are superior to DC?

Got it. thumb up
I didn't say you were as bad as Srank, just that with certain characters *cough*Punisher*cough* you can have Srank like bias.

You're a Marvel fanboy because you clearly prefer Marvel characters over DC characters just as I'm a DC fanboy for the opposite reason.

iceman24567

Got it. thumb up thumb up

Deadline
I didn't say you were as bad as Srank, just that with certain characters *cough*Punisher*cough* you can have Srank like bias.

What you mean the fact that I think Punisher could take Az without flaming swords based on the fact Huntress was stalemating him? Or the fact that you think its bullshit that Punisher can do well against DD despite the fact hes actually done this?

You're a Marvel fanboy because you clearly prefer Marvel characters over DC characters just as I'm a DC fanboy for the opposite reason.

Yes I know stating that DS has superior HF to Steve Rogers and stating that DC martial arts are not superior to Marvel clearly indicates this.

You done talking crap now?

Omega Vision
What you mean the fact that I think Punisher could take Az without flaming swords based on the fact Huntress was stalemating him? Or the fact that you think its bullshit that Punisher can do well against DD despite the fact hes actually done this?

Yes I know stating that DS has superior HF to Steve Rogers and stating that DC martial arts are not superior to Marvel clearly indicates this.

You done talking crap now?
Yes because using a low showing to underrate a character is totally not fanboyish material...oh wait. Azrael beat Bane and took on DS in a sword fight, ergo him getting stalemated by Huntress shouldn't be considered an average estimate of his power/skill.

Recognizing that DS has superior HF to Cap and not arbitrarily placing Marvel MA above DC MA isn't a sign that you're not Marvel biased, it just means you aren't a complete idiot.

Are you going to tell me you're not Marvel biased?

iceman24567
Take it to pms erm

StiltmanFTW
laughing

I lol'd at that, too.

Take it to pms erm

thumb up

Konton
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Shiva beating Connor is a good feat. But its her overall record.

Shiva has lost to Batgirl twice, Batman, Richard and got owned by Prom.

Shiva has NEVER lost to Batman under certain and fair conditions.

Shiva never lost a fair fight to Richard either. To say he was for sure going to kill her before their fight was interrupted is speculation. They were interrupted and then she killed him.

iceman24567
Pretty sure he would have killed her no expression

namorsubby
Shiva for the majority

Konton
Pretty sure he would have killed her no expression

Pretty sure isn't quantifiable evidence stick out tongue

iceman24567
It is when i say it eek!

King Castle
hmm.. it's bn a while.. i guess i like a fresh outlook on these characters

Dum Dum Dugan
heard some one mention shiva beating connor. Has connor really done anything to warrent how high people place him in skill? I mean almost all his "I super skilled" is easily chalked u to hyperbole.

srankmissingnin
Shiva's entire career is based on unverified hyperbole and hearsay, but no significant wins. Her best feat is beating Connor, which is only impressive because of circular logic (ie: Shiva beating Connor is impressive because Connor was skilled enough to fight Shiva... wtf). Other than that the high point of her career has been losing to Batman and Cass half a dozen times. It takes more than Batman thinking "Maybe Shiva could beat me after a long fight," moments before she is koed for my to think Shiva would be a legitimate threat to Daredevil.

Zack M
Originally posted by Konton
Shiva has NEVER lost to Batman under certain and fair conditions.

Shiva never lost a fair fight to Richard either. To say he was for sure going to kill her before their fight was interrupted is speculation. They were interrupted and then she killed him.

thumb up

RadZoa
Holy Necro...and Shiva wins

abhilegend
Shiva. Lolz @ srank though.

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil buys her some cheap chocolate bars and then beats her fat ass even easier.

Zack M
Originally posted by abhilegend
Shiva. Lolz @ srank though.

eek! whatever happened to him?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
eek! whatever happened to him?

Nobody knows. He just... disappeared.

Logan fans. Hated and feared. I guess I'm next on the list sad

Jinzin is still alive though, just doesn't post.

Zack M
He'll be back. They always come back.

StiltmanFTW
It's been more than two years... but yeah, maybe.

Dum Dum Dugan is less likely to return.

Zack M
Dum Dum got banned.

StiltmanFTW
Not really unless it's one of those invisible bans stick out tongue

Smurph
Daredevil wins

Zack M
Last time I checked he was. Unless it's a temporary one.

StiltmanFTW
It was a temp one. You can see his profile on the previous page.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=91669

He left after the battlezone with some z-lister poster in 2012.

RadZoa
That Srank guy had a massive hard on for Wolverine judging from his posting history.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Smurph
Daredevil wins
Nope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.