Hulk vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hank_Henshaw
Both are bloodlusted, fight takes place in downtown Pittsburgh (they're separated by 10 yds. at the start)

Stoic
A series of sonic claps and this fight is over.

KingD19
Originally posted by Hank_Henshaw
Both are bloodlusted, fight takes place in downtown Pittsburgh (they're separated by 10 yds. at the start)

Really???? Nightcralwer vs Hulk?

NC's only chance is to port him into a volcano or something...and that would just piss him off. Some mod close this obvious spite thread.

SamZED
What about the good old "Nightcrawler teleports his head off" option? Why shouldn't it work on Hulk when it works on everybody else? I sorta see it as Zatanna's "eid" spell people use all the time on vs forum that supposedly makes her capable of defeating anyone below TOAA...

marwash22
Kurt ports his head off.

Hank_Henshaw
Originally posted by KingD19
Really???? Nightcralwer vs Hulk?

NC's only chance is to port him into a volcano or something...and that would just piss him off. Some mod close this obvious spite thread.
Kurt has teleported others' limbs off in Earth-616 continuity before..........

KingD19
Yeah...I know he teleported Bastion's arm off in 616, but I'm not sure if it would work on someone as durable as Hulk....even if it did, Hulk could potentially grow his arm back.

King Castle
it would work unless proven otherwise. kurt can port hulk whole porting one piece should be easier.. plus dimension opening isnt hampered bye something as trivial as durability.

vansonbee
Originally posted by SamZED
What about the good old "Nightcrawler teleports his head off" option? Why shouldn't it work on Hulk when it works on everybody else? I sorta see it as Zatanna's "eid" spell people use all the time on vs forum that supposedly makes her capable of defeating anyone below TOAA... That work!

I say split. Either teleport trick for Kurt or smash by Hulk.

Hank_Henshaw
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah...I know he teleported Bastion's arm off in 616, but I'm not sure if it would work on someone as durable as Hulk....even if it did, Hulk could potentially grow his arm back.
He wouldn't be able to grow his head back stick out tongue

chomperx9
church man wins

Hank_Henshaw
Originally posted by King Castle
it would work unless proven otherwise. kurt can port hulk whole porting one piece should be easier.. plus dimension opening isnt hampered bye something as trivial as durability.
Do you think he could do that to, say, Thor or Sentry?

King Castle
thor easily, yes.. sentry not sure he is PIS in yellow stained suit and cape..

Rage.Of.Olympus
I doubt the limb teleporting trick would work on beings as tough as the Hulk, Thor, Norrin, Superman etc.

Hank_Henshaw
Originally posted by King Castle
thor easily, yes.. sentry not sure he is PIS in yellow stained suit and cape..
How about my namesake?

King Castle
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I doubt the limb teleporting trick would work on beings as tough as the Hulk, Thor, Norrin, Superman etc. in a comic it wouldnt work on them but in a forum fight with no pis and without any evidence to the contrary yes..

Blair Wind
When did he port Bastions Limbs?

(and is he still dead? I haven't kept up with X-men for a while)

the ninjak
Been done before.

And although Kurt's AOA showings had him TPing with peoples limbs.

Someone else brought up how Hulks physiology stopped Kurt for TPing his bodyparts. Something about the complexity of his DNA stopping Kurt's ability to read and displace it.

KingD19
Originally posted by Blair Wind
When did he port Bastions Limbs?

(and is he still dead? I haven't kept up with X-men for a while)

Very recently, he ported in front of Hope while Bastion(Full robo form) was reaching for her. When he rematerialized, it was around Bastion's arm. Then he teleported her all the way back to New Avalon, with Bastion's arm sticking out of his chest.

ANd yes....he's still dead.

Prep-Man
Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.