Fei Long vs Rufus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Ken Masters' self-proclaimed rival is in Singapore. Surprizingly enough, he is not going after the Pan-American champion. This time, he's going after Fei Long.

Rufus has found out about several comments that Fei had made regarding Rufus, saying that his Kung Fu is weak and that Sakura could (and did) beat him.

So Rufus decides to beat an apology out of Fei, who is shooting a biopic on Sun Tzu. Co-starring Ronnie Sun, Kit Xi, Rochelle Koh, Channie Jack (parodies of Donnie Yen, Jet Li, Michelle Yeoh, and Jackie Chan, respectively) and Pai Chan, with Fei starring as Sun Tzu himself.

Rufus crashes the set, just as Fei is preparing to shoot the scene with Sun Tzu and the Emperor's Concubines (search Sun Tsu and The Concubines and you'll see what I mean - Snafu), and calls Fei out. Fei removes his costume, except the pants and boots, and prepares to teach the fat man some manners...as well as crashing his movie set is a big no-no.

XanatosForever
Hate Rufus. Fei Long stomps.

MooCowofJustice
Rufus stomps, he is the best character in Street Fighter 4.

XanatosForever
That's why Ricky's the EVO 2010 champ, right? 131

**** no, Rufus as a character is a *****. Fei Long shitstomps his fat ass.

MooCowofJustice
Sorry, not happening. Rufus is amazing.

BloodRawEngine
Are either characters actually gauge-able in terms of SF canon? I remember in the SFII movie, Fei Long put up a decent fight against Ryu for a little while, but was KO'd by the Tatsumaki Senpuu. I'm sure that like Ryu, Fei Long has akso gotten a little stronger since then. Then there's Fei Long fighting Abel-who's also a big fan-but I don't think we're given an actual say on who actually won. Same with Makoto I assume. Although Abel does offer a hand to be ready for SIN during Fei Long's SSFIV ending.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Sorry, not happening. Rufus is amazing.

I refuse to consider America's top tier as a hairy fat man. I have more pride than that. estahuh

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I refuse to consider America's top tier as a hairy fat man. I have more pride than that. estahuh

To be fair, he's a hairy, fat, comical, absurd man. stick out tongue
Then again, he's a hairy, fat, comical, absurd man that can kick ass.

Still Fei Long does it better, and he's a toned Bruce Lee-type. 313

MooCowofJustice
Rufus really shouldn't be fat. Somehow he's capable of flips, and with a gut that huge I can't imagine bending forward far enough to do a front flip.

He's like, a walking physics defiler or something.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
To be fair, he's a hairy, fat, comical, absurd man. stick out tongue
Then again, he's a hairy, fat, comical, absurd man that can kick ass.

Still Fei Long does it better, and he's a toned Bruce Lee-type. 313

He's comical in the same way Larry the Cable Guy is comical. By that, I mean not at all.

MooCowofJustice
Except Larry the Cable Guy is pretty funny at times.

Demonic Phoenix
Gag comical was more of what I was going for i.e. comical via his absurdity.

XanatosForever
Except Larry the Cable Guy is pretty unfunny at all times.

Fixed that for ya.

DP: I just found him annoying as ****. He grinds my gears.

MooCowofJustice
Rufus is awesome. Turn your hatred to someone more worthy of it, like midna.

BloodRawEngine
Rufus is awesome. Turn your hatred to someone more worthy of it, like Majora.

We aren't all gonna be here to fix your posts, you'd better be ****in' grateful.

MooCowofJustice
My posts do not need fixing you fool.

Betterman
Fei takes this he's proved a match for Ryu while Rufus only wins when someone is playing as him.

MooCowofJustice
This was already decided unanimously. Rufus won.

No End N Site
Ithul's Pad Long will beat the shit outta anyone's Rufus.

MooCowofJustice
Rufus doesn't lose. He just decides that things aren't worth his time so he throws the match.

No End N Site
Rufus has type 2 Diabetes...

MooCowofJustice
He could have both feet amputated and still kick ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.