PO'd Sundipped Superman vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Lex Luthor murders Lois in a horribly gruesome manner (hacking her to bits) and then brings her remains (what's left of it) to Superman while sobbing. Lex tells Superman that he and his scientists tracked Lois' remains after she went missing a month ago (after Lex kidnapped her). Superman, who normally would have called Lex on this blatant lie, had been so distraught that he couldn't think clearly and accepted Lex's lies. Lex then tells Superman that the culprits came from a universe similar to DC's, called the Marvel Universe. Lex then tells Superman that through various machinations, he's worked out a deal with Marvel Universe's devil, Mephistor to restore Lois if and only if Superman kills every super-powered being on that planet. Superman, who had been in the center of the sun for a week, has gone partially insane from Lois' disappearance and from the prolonged solar absorption, no longer has his morality checks. He agrees to destroy Marvel earth's meta-humans. Superman is cackling with solar electricity, his eyes burning red, he steps into Lexcorp's transporter and in an instant is transported to Marvel Earth. He lands in Time Square. Will he succeed in killing every metahuman on Marvel Earth?

DarkOdin
LOL all of marvel earth Superman goes down sundipped or not. This is thread is bad as Evil surfer vs D/C earth

Starscream M
Originally posted by DarkOdin
LOL all of marvel earth Superman goes down sundipped or not. This is thread is bad as Evil surfer vs D/C earth superman has the element of surprise

plus he's pissed off as hell cuz he thinks Lois was murdered by marvel

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Starscream M
superman has the element of surprise

plus he's pissed off as hell cuz he thinks Lois was murdered by marvel Thats great he still loses.

lawest9
Pig Pag Phew wins!

kgkg
It depends on who is at Marvel Earth if it's current Marvel earth Superman can indeed kill everyone... He doesn't really need to fight Marvel earth at the same time.

He takes care of Thor , then the Hulk rest fall sooner or later.

The Nuul
Voidtry solos.

namorsubby
Regular Superman solos Marvel Earth. Batman solos Marvel Earth with an hr prep. whistle

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor ends his power up with 1 throw and precedes to beat him to death with the help of World Breaker Hulk. Not that he needs it.

namorsubby
^Almost as rash as my initial statement

Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? Damn. I thought it was at least on par.

Thor one shot kills Superman with a throw.

Black bolt z
He said meta-human.DOes that mean everyone or just metas?

Either way(unless surfer is here)they loose.

Psychopath001
Originally posted by kgkg
It depends on who is at Marvel Earth if it's current Marvel earth Superman can indeed kill everyone... He doesn't really need to fight Marvel earth at the same time.

He takes care of Thor , then the Hulk rest fall sooner or later.

Hopefully this statement is a troll, because I don't really see how anyone could seriously believe this.

If by some miracle Super Man is actually able to make it past the S.W.O.R.D satellite without being confronted and invariably raped by Beta Ray Bill, Noh-Varr, and all the other over powered freaks who spend more time in space and in the S.W.O.R.D satellite than they do on earth (Which I think is impossible, seeing as Beta Ray Bill is more than a challenge for Superman), by the time he reaches earth he'd almost immediately be confronted by Captain Britain, since a wormhole to an entirely different universe is the sort of shit he deals with.

Then of course there's the others who usually follow him around, not that Captain Britain needs help fighting Super Man. And if by some Miracle super man STILL wins (He should have gone down by the previous paragraph, but for giving him the benefit of the doubt it's more than safe enough to assume that he is immediately going to have Nova on his tail, which automatically means Quasar is going to be on his ass as well.

I don't suppose I also need to go into the fact that if he does decide to try to kill every marvel character on earth, Thor, Red Hulk, The Blue Marvel, and a SHIT TON of other people will rapestomp his ass and use his shredded costume remnants to wipe their collective asses.

=)

-Pr-
Lex Luthor murders Lois in a horribly gruesome manner (hacking her to bits) and then brings her remains (what's left of it) to Superman while sobbing. Lex tells Superman that he and his scientists tracked Lois' remains after she went missing a month ago (after Lex kidnapped her). Superman, who normally would have called Lex on this blatant lie, had been so distraught that he couldn't think clearly and accepted Lex's lies. Lex then tells Superman that the culprits came from a universe similar to DC's, called the Marvel Universe. Lex then tells Superman that through various machinations, he's worked out a deal with Marvel Universe's devil, Mephistor to restore Lois if and only if Superman kills every super-powered being on that planet. Superman, who had been in the center of the sun for a week, has gone partially insane from Lois' disappearance and from the prolonged solar absorption, no longer has his morality checks. He agrees to destroy Marvel earth's meta-humans. Superman is cackling with solar electricity, his eyes burning red, he steps into Lexcorp's transporter and in an instant is transported to Marvel Earth. He lands in Time Square. Will he succeed in killing every metahuman on Marvel Earth?

honestly, and i mean this in the nicest way possible, but i hope to god you never work at DC.

Psychopath001
And that's assuming Brother Voodoo, being sorcerer supreme, doesn't just crack super man in two from a distance before superman even knows he's being killed.

amnesia
current marvel earth have skyfather herc.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by -Pr-
honestly, and i mean this in the nicest way possible, but i hope to god you never work at DC. crylaugh0

I kinda want to work there one day and just write a comic where darkseid beats thanos

Psychopath001
Then we can always still just assume that the other incredible powerhouses like X-Man or Wanda are brought into it. Which they will eventually if he is truly to kill everyone on Marvel Earth.

Then there's always the eternals...

I'm sure you see where I'm going with this.

amnesia
Originally posted by Psychopath001
Then we can always still just assume that the other incredible powerhouses like X-Man or Wanda are brought into it. Which they will eventually if he is truly to kill everyone on Marvel Earth.

Then there's always the eternals...

I'm sure you see where I'm going with this.

and suddenly, Gaea

BullwinkleMoose
This is beyond Spite. Here is how the Invasion Goes:

Superman teleports onto DC Earth and decides his 1st target will be some girl who has as bunch of Squirrels surrounding her. On the next panel he is in a full body cast and being arrested by the NYPD.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Black bolt z
crylaugh0

I kinda want to work there one day and just write a comic where darkseid beats thanos quanchi would have an aneurysm laughing out loud

Starscream M
honestly, and i mean this in the nicest way possible, but i hope to god you never work at DC. you're honestly telling me that you don't think my work is better than some frank miller shit?!

Badabing
honestly, and i mean this in the nicest way possible, but i hope to god you never work at DC. Originally posted by Black bolt z
crylaugh0

I kinda want to work there one day and just write a comic where darkseid beats thanos Originally posted by Lord_Talron
quanchi would have an aneurysm laughing out loud laughing out loud

Starscream M
I think people missed the part where Superman stays inside the sun for a week.

He would be insanely powerful...enough to flick thor and hulk like bugs with his fingers.

-Pr-
you're honestly telling me that you don't think my work is better than some frank miller shit?!

honestly?

you don't know superman.

Starscream M
honestly?

you don't know superman. What? So you're telling me if Lois went missing and then later appeared in bags in bits, Superman wouldn't go MAD?!! gimme a break

my characterization of superman was fantastic

-Pr-
What? So you're telling me if Lois went missing and then later appeared in bags in bits, Superman wouldn't go MAD?!! gimme a break

my characterization of superman was fantastic

he's thought she was dead before.

and no, he didn't go mad. so stop.

Starscream M
he's thought she was dead before.

and no, he didn't go mad. so stop. he never saw her body in pieces...therefore, subconsciously he's always held hope.

in one episode of Superman the animated series, an alternate universe superman's lois died and he became a servant of lex luthor...hence my characterization was on point

-Pr-
he never saw her body in pieces...therefore, subconsciously he's always held hope.

in one episode of Superman the animated series, an alternate universe superman's lois died and he became a servant of lex luthor...hence my characterization was on point

he held her body in his hands. he didn't go mad.

the animated series =/= the comic series. so no, it's not. that series got plenty wrong too.

Psychopath001
I think people missed the part where Superman stays inside the sun for a week.

He would be insanely powerful...enough to flick thor and hulk like bugs with his fingers.

LOOOOOOL

Flick Hulk and Surfer like bugs? Really? Where the hell did you get this logic? What could -possibly- make you believe that superman spending a week in the sun would make him powerful enough to flick THOR and the SILVER SURFER with "his fingers like bugs".

I think you need to retract that statement.

Starscream M
LOOOOOOL

Flick Hulk and Surfer like bugs? Really? Where the hell did you get this logic? What could -possibly- make you believe that superman spending a week in the sun would make him powerful enough to flick THOR and the SILVER SURFER with "his fingers like bugs".

I think you need to retract that statement. what gave me that idea?

maybe the fact that when he stayed in the sun for just one hour, he became godlike?!

psycho gundam
pr > brucey

Psychopath001
what gave me that idea?

maybe the fact that when he stayed in the sun for just one hour, he became godlike?!

What is your definition of godlike?

Does it really get more godlike than someone who was able to blast a hole through the armor of a celestial?

Or someone who has withstood the crushing pressures of a black hole and come out in one piece. Or someone who destroyed two elder gods by surfing the crunch and admittedly he didn't come out in one piece, but he was still alive.

You then say Superman comes along and flicks them away? Please. He could sit in the sun all year if he has to. There is no situation that could ever involve him flicking them away. Even the Elder Gods couldn't just flick silver surfer during the annihilation war. Wanna tell me supes is stronger than them too?

Lord_Talron
prove that he doesnt run out of room to absorb power before the week is over

Starscream M
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
prove that he doesnt run out of room to absorb power before the week is over superman prime from the dc1 million universe was in the sun for 20,000 years...he became a GOD.

kgkg
Hopefully this statement is a troll, because I don't really see how anyone could seriously believe this.

If by some miracle Super Man is actually able to make it past the S.W.O.R.D satellite without being confronted and invariably raped by Beta Ray Bill, Noh-Varr, and all the other over powered freaks who spend more time in space and in the S.W.O.R.D satellite than they do on earth (Which I think is impossible, seeing as Beta Ray Bill is more than a challenge for Superman), by the time he reaches earth he'd almost immediately be confronted by Captain Britain, since a wormhole to an entirely different universe is the sort of shit he deals with.

Then of course there's the others who usually follow him around, not that Captain Britain needs help fighting Super Man. And if by some Miracle super man STILL wins (He should have gone down by the previous paragraph, but for giving him the benefit of the doubt it's more than safe enough to assume that he is immediately going to have Nova on his tail, which automatically means Quasar is going to be on his ass as well.

I don't suppose I also need to go into the fact that if he does decide to try to kill every marvel character on earth, Thor, Red Hulk, The Blue Marvel, and a SHIT TON of other people will rapestomp his ass and use his shredded costume remnants to wipe their collective asses.

=) I was going to read this than stooped since most of the people your talking about here are not even at Marvel Earth atm.

Lord_Talron
superman prime from the dc1 million universe was in the sun for 20,000 years...he became a GOD. superman prime ≠ superman

tkitna
Reed Richards + Anti-Galactus Armor = Dead Superman

If thats not enough, as somebody else mentioned, this is spite.
http://squirrely.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/squirrelgirl.jpg

Starscream M
Originally posted by tkitna
Reed Richards + Anti-Galactus Armor = Dead Superman
theres no preptime

superman gets the jump on them

also superman has been sundipped for a week and is madder than hell

Black bolt z
theres no preptime

superman gets the jump on them

also superman has been sundipped for a week and is madder than hell How mad is hell?

Badabing
Closed. dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.