Solomon Grundy vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Solomon Grundy- Non Black Lantern intelligent

VS

World War Hulk- Current

Albino animal or Jade juggernaut?

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

VS

World War Hulk- Current

Come on now. When has Gtundy ever exibited power enough to handle a battle with WWHulk? He loses.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
Come on now. When has Gtundy ever exibited power enough to handle a battle with WWHulk? He loses.

Grundy has displayed power like that several times.

Stomping Superman in a few blows and almost killing him on several occasions.

Soloing the JLA with only his intellect stopping him from winning.

tkitna
Grundys to inconsistent, but on average, WWH beats him.

byrdgang21
Peak levels Grundy is a beast and has some very impressive showings but Grundy is very inconsistent and has some horribly low showings as well. Grundy at his best gives hulk a fight but WWH wins the fight.

Black bolt z
The jade juggarnaut takes this.Green is his color.

namorsubby
IIRC Grundy has varied showings mainly due to being resurrected repeatedly at different power levels?

I'm pretty sure peak Grundy would beat WWH.

guy222
WWH FTW

Colossus-Big C
i love this fight.

peak grundy would give hulk a hell of a fight

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i love this fight.

peak grundy would give hulk a hell of a fight

Gecko4lif
peak grundy would maul the shit out of hulk

Average grundy would dominate hulk for the first 2 or so mintues of the fight then get destroyed by hulk

psycho gundam
peak grundy would still get his shit pushed in

BruceSkywalker
facepalm Grundy has lost to the Bat family on countless occasions. He is not stronger than WWH, WWH stumps a mudhole through him 10/10

bbrem123
WWH ftw

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
facepalm Grundy has lost to the Bat family on countless occasions. He is not stronger than WWH, WWH stumps a mudhole through him 10/10 did you get the part where he said "peak grundy"

chomperx9
WWH

Angel Watching
WWH would beat him down

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
facepalm Grundy has lost to the Bat family on countless occasions. He is not stronger than WWH, WWH stumps a mudhole through him 10/10

Have you seen Grundy demolish stacked JLA and JSA teams solo?

Grundy KO'd Superman in 3 punches.

Grundy's regenerative powers are superior to Hulk's and with his intelligence he would have tactics guiding his strength.

King Castle
team Heachache grundy still gets destroyed by WWH.. grundy makes that far due to CIS and PIS not under his own power set.

WWH would curbstomp grundy over and over till he passes out and cant regenerate or hulk just chokes him

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Castle
team Heachache grundy still gets destroyed by WWH.. grundy makes that far due to CIS and PIS not under his own power set.

WWH would curbstomp grundy over and over till he passes out and cant regenerate or hulk just chokes him grundys low showings are due to CIS and PIS

LordofBrooklyn

WWH would curbstomp grundy over and over till he passes out and cant regenerate or hulk just chokes him

Alpha Grundy 3 shotted Superman solo.

What comprable feat has WWH demonstrated?

Alpha Grundy has shown speed on a level to land a blow on Garrick and Barry Allen.

This is a real fight and the idea of a curbstomp doesn't fit with the canon.

King Castle
sigh.. so you think that grundy has ftl speed now and it isnt PIS/CIS?facepalm

psycho gundam
Alpha Grundy 3 shotted Superman solo.

Alpha Grundy has shown speed on a level to land a blow on Garrick and Barry Allen.

This is a real fight and the idea of a curbstomp doesn't fit with the canon. hulk can't even walk forward without destroying 25% of the country

http://a.imageshack.us/img706/6519/wwh034.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img192/6451/wwh035.jpg

just a baby step

khazra
This is specifically intelligent grundy ie buisness suit wearing, JLA fighting Grundy as per the OP.

What's happened in his other incarnations is irrelevant, just s using savage banner feats would be to this fight (which specifies WWH also)

BattleMage
Grundy has displayed power like that several times.

Stomping Superman in a few blows and almost killing him on several occasions.

Soloing the JLA with only his intellect stopping him from winning. He still loses . And if Grundy did that to supes then imagine what WWH would do to him. cool

LordofBrooklyn
sigh.. so you think that grundy has ftl speed now and it isnt PIS/CIS?facepalm

The WWH beating Dr. Strange in the manner that he did ISN'T PIS/CIS as well?

Why do you continue to bring up straw-men when I clearly stated that this was Alpha Grundy?

There are very few fights involving characters with great speed that don't involve some level of PIS/CIS.

Your Hulk in various incarnations has been the beneficiary of quite a few moments of PIS/CIS.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk can't even walk forward without destroying 25% of the country

just a baby step
According to feats hulk also cant do shit besides scream

psycho gundam
lets just ignore him wrecking shit by moving forward. no expression

and he screamed , kinda puts all he could do was scream into perspective

Gecko4lif
lets just ignore him wrecking shit by moving forward. no expression

and he screamed , kinda puts all he could do was scream into perspective

the step didnt do it the energy did

Hulk bomb was a bomb. A slow ass exploding bomb.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
the step didnt do it the energy did kinetic energy thumb up

unless we're reading different comics, shit got wrecked when he took a step, and that step was confirmed to be the cause of the mass damage.

this should not be up for debate this many years later.

Hulk bomb was a bomb. A slow ass exploding bomb.

wut?

Gecko4lif
Im saying hulk was exploding. In ultra slow motion.

Colossus-Big C
hulk was also severly trying to hold back

psycho gundam
Im saying hulk was exploding. In ultra slow motion. still not seeing what you see

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk.

carver9
WWH literally rips Grundy in half... this is a none fight.

iceman24567
Grundy shitstomps WWH

Prep-Man
Hulk punts him to the moon. Jumps to the moon and punts him back to earth FTW/

zoom3

VS

World War Hulk- Current

What do you mean by "Non Black Lantern intelligent"??????????????

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zoom3
What do you mean by "Non Black Lantern intelligent"??????????????

IIRC Grundy was a Black Lantern at the time.

There is no way that WBH beats Pre-Crisis Superman. Grundy did it with ease.

psycho gundam
grundy's made of magic, and savage hulk did actually fight pre-crisis superman in a cross-over. it's non-canon but they perceived as being able to go toe to toe

JakeTheBank
grundy's made of magic, and savage hulk did actually fight pre-crisis superman in a cross-over. it's non-canon but they perceived as being able to go toe to toe

It's just as much canon as Grundy fighting PC Superman is now for the purposes of this forum. thumb up

carver9
Hulk kills him.

Horrificus
the step didnt do it the energy did

Hulk bomb was a bomb. A slow ass exploding bomb. Agreed.

Let's put this whole (cracking the eastern seaboard) thing to rest.

The effects of his steps were not "physical". Kinetic energy cannot be transferred from a localized spot (footstep) all the way to the other side of a continental plate. For about 20 different reasons. And, the panels were never meant to be interpreted that way.
And he was not striking the ground, stomping, etc.
But, there WAS energy (Gamma) pouring out of him apparently and was also shown to be springing up from the fissures he was causing.
Which is still impressive, but is also too vague and never strategically used.

It is simply a side effect of what is happening, never a skill, weapon, power, etc. It bled out of him like sorrow, anger and pain.

And, it was obviously something he did NOT want happening, so it was obviously something he cannot control or utilize in a fight, especially since he never actually used THAT particular effect in a fight.

If a character has an atom bomb inside it's body, and it is leaking radiation as it comes close to exploding, that does not mean that the character has the strength and power of an atom bomb at their disposal in a fight.

Ferro Vida
at his peak grundy would win this easy

cdtm

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk2.jpg

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk3.jpg

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk4.jpg

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk5.jpg

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk6b.jpg

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk7.jpg

Not quite as awesome as Batman vs Hulk, but still good fan wankage. big grin

Only downside is Hulk was got second billing to Spider Man. (He wasn't even on the cover! How messed up is that?)

Horrificus
That being said, I still think Hulk would probably win, but it would be a lot easier to decide if there was a clearer list of comparable powers, feats and weaknesses.

The problem with both characters is that they are written in such a manner that it is hard to really put your finger on exactly what they can do at their best. They have both been shown to be team-level-threats, but I have to say that Grundy beating down Superman is pretty heavy.

Most of Hulks (supposed wins) over Marvel Hero heavy hitters are never definitive. Rarely easy. And usually a toss-up.

But Hulk keeps telling everybody that he is the strongest guy there is, and warns us all about what he can do.

He's like a crazy, dorky kid in high school that would constantly tell other dorky kids how crazy and dangerous he is and how nobody better make him mad... big grin

abhilegend
Are we talking to PC grundy? The same who shitstomped combined JSA?

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Horrificus
He's like a crazy, dorky kid in high school that would constantly tell other dorky kids how crazy and dangerous he is and how nobody better make him mad... big grin considering continuity, that's banner's influence holding the hulk back from killing everyone around him (including 90% of the heroes that could try and stop him).

Horrificus
considering continuity, that's banner's influence holding the hulk back from killing everyone around him (including 90% of the heroes that could try and stop him). holding back from releasing Gamma uncontrollably due to it's connection with what he was feeling.

Again, it was not a skill or attack or a usable power. It was leakage.

Where his energy was leaking out in that way, other characters have been in similar situations which would have been dire for the world as well.

And, many of us do not agree that he would be ABLE to win if he went completely rogue.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by cdtm
Not quite as awesome as Batman vs Hulk, but still good fan wankage. big grin

Only downside is Hulk was got second billing to Spider Man. (He wasn't even on the cover! How messed up is that?) Always interesting (although people tend to ignore that Savage Hulk is amping and Superman starts losing his footing). I imagine, however, that most Hulk fans would accept that portrayal... and also insist on the later Hulk vs. Superman crossover portrayal which shows Savage Hulk matching and tossing Superman... further compare Savage Hulk's power-levels with current Hulk and fairly conclude that current Hulk is healthily well beyond Superman.

I mean... if you want to insist on crossover portrayals that is. You have to accept them all at face value if you're going to accept any of them at face value after all. Right?

abhilegend
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Always interesting (although people tend to ignore that Savage Hulk is amping and Superman starts losing his footing). I imagine, however, that most Hulk fans would accept that portrayal... and also insist on the later Hulk vs. Superman crossover portrayal which shows Savage Hulk matching and tossing Superman... further compare Savage Hulk's power-levels with current Hulk and fairly conclude that current Hulk is healthily well beyond Superman.

I mean... if you want to insist on crossover portrayals that is. You have to accept them all at face value if you're going to accept any of them at face value after all. Right?
Thor still got ktfo by superman, onesmartgo. Let it go. If DC and marvel do a crossover right now, kal would still dominate hulk. Gotta love that S-shield.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor still got ktfo by superman, onesmartgo. Let it go. If DC and marvel do a crossover right now, kal would still dominate hulk. Gotta love that S-shield. Venom. LOL.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Venom. LOL.

stick out tongue *******.

At least Martian Manhunter got to tool Thor...

Plus the Batman stuff.

OneDumbG0
Thor still got ktfo by superman, onesmartgo. Let it go. If DC and marvel do a crossover right now, kal would still dominate hulk. Gotta love that S-shield. So seriously... you were supposed to put me on ignore. You actually said so. I don't like playing hide-and-go-seek with posters. So I'm telling you straight: you are on my ignore list now. I haven't told you beforehand so whatever, but I'm telling you now.

Don't bother responding to my posts because in my honest opinion you are, among other troll posters like quanchi112, etc., completely forgettable and worthless to discuss comics with.

You have the rest of KMC to talk to (so long as they haven't put you on ignore). So don't demean yourself by continuing to pay attention to my posts anymore. If you do, you need to get a new hobby. Because I don't give two sh1ts about you... and I don't give two sh1ts about anybody who I've told here that I'm ignoring.

That may be hard for certain posters to accept... but seriously... just like you, I am only one poster among hundreds. So phuck off. I've either wiped my hands of you as much as anybody possibly could, as is the sorry case of quanchi112 (after years of deconstructing his a$$, I capped it off by rebutting his hypocritical arguments with his own past quotations for an ENTIRE PAGE without him realizing it) who I've put on ignore for the better part of last year or... I simply just don't care what you think anymore.

Move on.

Horrificus
Are we talking to PC grundy? The same who shitstomped combined JSA? He said "Shitstomped". hehe hehe.

This is a smart place.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Horrificus
holding back from releasing Gamma uncontrollably due to it's connection with what he was feeling.

Again, it was not a skill or attack or a usable power. It was leakage.

Where his energy was leaking out in that way, other characters have been in similar situations which would have been dire for the world as well.

And, many of us do not agree that he would be ABLE to win if he went completely rogue. i meant like....ever

banner was always limiting the hulk at some level since day one

abhilegend
Venom. LOL.
Thanos vs Lobo.

carver9
So seriously... you were supposed to put me on ignore. You actually said so. I don't like playing hide-and-go-seek with posters. So I'm telling you straight: you are on my ignore list now. I haven't told you beforehand so whatever, but I'm telling you now.

Don't bother responding to my posts because in my honest opinion you are, among other troll posters like quanchi112, etc., completely forgettable and worthless to discuss comics with.

You have the rest of KMC to talk to (so long as they haven't put you on ignore). So don't demean yourself by continuing to pay attention to my posts anymore. If you do, you need to get a new hobby. Because I don't give two sh1ts about you... and I don't give two sh1ts about anybody who I've told here that I'm ignoring.

That may be hard for certain posters to accept... but seriously... just like you, I am only one poster among hundreds. So phuck off. I've either wiped my hands of you as much as anybody possibly could, as is the sorry case of quanchi112 (after years of deconstructing his a$$, I capped it off by rebutting his hypocritical arguments with his own past quotations for an ENTIRE PAGE without him realizing it) who I've put on ignore for the better part of last year or... I simply just don't care what you think anymore.

Move on.

Da**.

abhilegend

abhilegend
So seriously... you were supposed to put me on ignore. You actually said so. I don't like playing hide-and-go-seek with posters. So I'm telling you straight: you are on my ignore list now. I haven't told you beforehand so whatever, but I'm telling you now.

Move on.
Yeah, yeah. I removed you from my ignore list without sending you a previous notice, sue me. Still got nothing on "lightspeed thor", I guess. Don't blow up a blood vessel on this.

Horrificus
i meant like....ever

banner was always limiting the hulk at some level since day one Maybe, maybe not. If banner is the only thing holding it all back, without him Hulk would have just exploded a long time ago.

It obviously isn't a power that hulk can control either, if it was leaking out of him. So, maybe Banner isn't just trying to keep Hulk under control because he doesn't want to hurt people. Maybe it is also out of self preservation.

cdtm
Psycho, the problem with Pak's retcon, is it still doesn't explain why Bannerless Hulk is nowhere near as powerful as his Hulk.

OneDumbG0
^ Because Bannerless Hulk had no righteous anger like Banner recently developed?

cdtm
^ Because Bannerless Hulk had no righteous anger like Banner recently developed?

That implies Banner was never holding Hulk in check at all, though.

Without a Banner, the only thing holding Hulk in check is Hulk, and that goes against Pak's story that Banner was keeping Hulk from going too far.. (Come to think of it, it goes even further against Paks revelation that Hulk and Banner were never separate entities.. )

OneDumbG0
^ Don't agree on the former.

Don't agree on the latter either. I don't think Pak wrote that Banner held Hulk back. I think Pak wrote that Banner held himself back when he was in control.

But I'm happy to look at evidence that suggests otherwise.

psycho gundam
Psycho, the problem with Pak's retcon, is it still doesn't explain why Bannerless Hulk is nowhere near as powerful as his Hulk. as ODG pointed out, banner also fuels hulk too

it sounds confusing but i'm pretty sure everyone on this board has been extremely mad at someone (probably a woman, an employer, or someone not physically present (and not smashing your screen)) that you can't do harm to for some particular reason, being held back and being beside yourself with anger are not mutually exclusive.

Uriel005
there are a couple versions of grundy that would/could take out WWH. Mostly PC and team soloing versions via brute strength. no intelligent versions come to mind though WWH 10/10

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
there are a couple versions of grundy that would/could take out WWH. Mostly PC and team soloing versions via brute strength. no intelligent versions come to mind though WWH 10/10

Let's look deeper into this PC phenomena. It seems that PC characters were as strong, or as weak as the story demanded, and were written with less, far less care than the characters are today. For instance Grundy didn't beat on a PC Superman that could tow planets, he beat on a PC Superman, that had trouble lifting a bus. The PC Grundy beat up mere shadows of the most powerful versions of the JSA, not the JSA under their best showings. WW Hulk which also happens to be the World Breaker, would beat Grundy so bad, that he would change the day that he was born on to Wednesday.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Let's look deeper into this PC phenomena. It seems that PC characters were as strong, or as weak as the story demanded, and were written with less, far less care than the characters are today. For instance Grundy didn't beat on a PC Superman that could tow planets, he beat on a PC Superman, that had trouble lifting a bus. The PC Grundy beat up mere shadows of the most powerful versions of the JSA, not the JSA under their best showings. WW Hulk which also happens to be the World Breaker, would beat Grundy so bad, that he would change the day that he was born on to Wednesday.
That can apply to any character. Black panther armbars surfer means surfer was at human level, right?

quanchi112
That can apply to any character. Black panther armbars surfer means surfer was at human level, right? He has a point if the writer who handles the grundy story doesn't have him at those levels then his point is valid.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Muhare ehoeho
Ahahaha Badabing is so butthurt after my insults about his mother that he sits here 24/7 now just to ban me, i just joined yesturday and got banned right away that guy is sitting and thinking "i will avenge you mama i swear" bwahahahahahahahaha laughing
gotta admit: i chuckled

cdtm
He has a point if the writer who handles the grundy story doesn't have him at those levels then his point is valid.

Depends on the story...

But the one where it was claimed Grundy absorbed Dr. Fate and Alan Scotts magic and he tore through the JSA and JLA including Superman didn't have Superman struggling to lift a bus, so he must be referring to another example....

And the JSA seemed normal to me.. No overt low end showings. Grundy simply had a really high one, including tearing out of Hal Jordans shield like it's tissue paper, and tanking Supermans best attacks... (And this Superman displayed a speed feat of breaking the dimensional barrier between Earth 1 and Earth 2 via vibration..)

You wouldn't like it if someone claimed the Odin that Thanos matched isn't the same Odin that wrecked galaxies, would you, or that Thanos was being seriously underwritten, and so the feat isn't impressive for Thanos? That's basically his argument against Grundy tearing apart the JSA and Superman.

Edited: Wait, was the "he" Jake?

I was talking about Stoic, for the record. ^_^

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk wins.

Move on.

Haha, I remember that thread. Quanchi argued with himself for an entire page, f*cking classic.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk wins.

Haha, I remember that thread. Quanchi argued with himself for an entire page, f*cking classic.

laughing out loud Link?

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk wins.

I remember that as well. It was against OneDumb. Classic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sorry fellas, I don't remember what thread it was in, ask ODG. Wish I had bookmarked it, shit was gold.

quanchi112
Depends on the story...

But the one where it was claimed Grundy absorbed Dr. Fate and Alan Scotts magic and he tore through the JSA and JLA including Superman didn't have Superman struggling to lift a bus, so he must be referring to another example....

And the JSA seemed normal to me.. No overt low end showings. Grundy simply had a really high one, including tearing out of Hal Jordans shield like it's tissue paper, and tanking Supermans best attacks... (And this Superman displayed a speed feat of breaking the dimensional barrier between Earth 1 and Earth 2 via vibration..)

You wouldn't like it if someone claimed the Odin that Thanos matched isn't the same Odin that wrecked galaxies, would you, or that Thanos was being seriously underwritten, and so the feat isn't impressive for Thanos? That's basically his argument against Grundy tearing apart the JSA and Superman.

I was talking about Stoic, for the record. ^_^ Odin was written in the same vein the collateral damage just wasn't played up since his blasts were going into Thanos.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk wins.

Haha, I remember that thread. Quanchi argued with himself for an entire page, f*cking classic. Quit making things up.

guy222
WWH FTW

Stoic
Depends on the story...

I was talking about Stoic, for the record. ^_^

OH, I didn't realize that that was Grundy at his best. The Grundy that you are speaking of had an outside amplification. Should we count this as what Grundy is capable of under his own power? Not to back down from that version of Grundy by any means, but proving that even super-amplified on Fate juice, he might still not have the power to defeat the Hulk when he was in the Dark Dimension. I wouldn't want to try proving it, but by all means go for it.

carver9
Who haven't defeated the JLA...not impressed. Titus defeated them, Konvikt worked them, Despero defeated them, Doomsday defeated them, Shaggyman defeated them, the General defeated them, if Hulk was in DC, he would defeat them. They suffer badly from the ninjas law and using a battle against them as some type of evidence isnt beneficial at all. Hulk would beat most if not all of the people mentioned above and again, they defeated the JLA.

Back on topic...Hulk is stronger, more durable, smarter, and a much better fighter. Hulk kills Grundy. Grundy would have been one of those peeps in the dark dimension punching at Hulk to no avail and melting just like everyone else did from a backlash of Hulks power.

Hulk 10/10

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Who haven't defeated the JLA...not impressed. Titus defeated them, Konvikt worked them, Despero defeated them, Doomsday defeated them, Shaggyman defeated them, the General defeated them, if Hulk was in DC, he would defeat them. They suffer badly from the ninjas law and using a battle against them as some type of evidence isnt beneficial at all. Hulk would beat most if not all of the people mentioned above and again, they defeated the JLA.

Back on topic...Hulk is stronger, more durable, smarter, and a much better fighter. Hulk kills Grundy. Grundy would have been one of those peeps in the dark dimension punching at Hulk to no avail and melting just like everyone else did from a backlash of Hulks power.

Hulk 10/10

Ninja law doesn't apply on the forum. And no, not all of those guys beat the JLA. At least TRY to use accurate examples, k?

And no, Hulk isn't beating the pre-reboot JLA. Saying he would is borderline retarded.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Ninja law doesn't apply on the forum.

You are missing the point.

-Pr-
You are missing the point.

Not really. And I edited.

carver9
Ninja law doesn't apply on the forum. And no, not all of those guys beat the JLA. At least TRY to use accurate examples, k?

And no, Hulk isn't beating the pre-reboot JLA. Saying he would is borderline retarded.

Outside of the borderline retarded comment, 'you don't think if Hulk was in DC he would not have had a showing of holding his own against the JLA'? Come on PR.

I know it doesn't apply on the forum but it does apply in comics. People that has taken it to the JLA, in single combat, Superman and Wonder Woman held their own against them in one on one fights.

Stoic

Neither would Grundy if you consider that PC Superman could have just BFR'ed Grundy from the start.

carver9
Not really. And I edited.

I was expecting you to delete "most" of that post. That wasn't a edit. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Outside of the borderline retarded comment, 'you don't think if Hulk was in DC he would not have had a showing of holding his own against the JLA'? Come on PR.

I know it doesn't apply on the forum but it does apply in comics. People that has taken it to the JLA, in single combat, Superman and Wonder Woman held their own against them in one on one fights.

He wouldn't do it any more than Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman or Aquaman (yes, Aquaman) have done. And even if he did do it in a comic, you'd be lucky if there wasn't PIS involved, like a lot of examples are.

It applies in comics because of PIS most of the time, but it doesn't here, so doesn't really matter.

carver9
He wouldn't do it any more than Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman or Aquaman (yes, Aquaman) have done. And even if he did do it in a comic, you'd be lucky if there wasn't PIS involved, like a lot of examples are.

It applies in comics because of PIS most of the time, but it doesn't here, so doesn't really matter.

So with this post you basically agree with me.

-Pr-
So with this post you basically agree with me.

Not especially, because you can't just apply ninja law in every instance of one person taking on a super-powerful group.

carver9
Not especially, because you can't just apply ninja law in every instance of one person taking on a super-powerful group.

Not with every but you using it as anything valid isn't the case with this battle.

TheHulk
WWH 8/10

-Pr-
Not with every but you using it as anything valid isn't the case with this battle.

Why?

janus77
Hulk wins.

guy222
QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.