Could Riddick take a Predator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Mystery
I think he could at least stand up to 1 or 2 for the length of a film, just wondered what you all thought?

I'd definitely like to see this film if it could be made. Throw in some Aliens to really mix it up.

K.Diddy
beer This should be in the vs forum

omgchos
I'd like to think he could.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer This should be in the vs forum Already is, and yes, Riddick could take down a Predator.

MildPossession
Of course, I mean Arnie could...

The Nuul
Originally posted by MildPossession
Of course, I mean Arnie could...

But thats Arnie.

Bicnarok
Aliens V Predator V Riddick oh yehhhh.

Or better still crash land Riddick on that hunting planet the new Predators movie is set on. Throw in a few other aliens and species, and of course some woman and let the action begin.

Grog_Burton
I'd like to see him try

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
But thats Arnie. And? Riddick is faster, smarter, has better senses, has more damage soak. Give Riddick a knife and he wtf ass rapes any Predator thrown his way.

Lord Lucien
Not to mention Vin Diesel's a level 40 Rogue Elf.

the ninjak
Riddick would find it easier than the many who have succeeded.

Rogue Jedi
Without even breaking a sweat.

alex30
predator is best bcoz i watched only that

Bicnarok
After seeing the latest "Predators" movie, riddick would take 3 of them no probs. When some Japenese bloke with a sword can do one, not to mention the way the others were killed then Riddick would have stroll sorting them out.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And? Riddick is faster, smarter, has better senses, has more damage soak. Give Riddick a knife and he wtf ass rapes any Predator thrown his way.

More damage soak? Lol..a predator won't get into a fist fight with him. Any weapon he uses will severely cripple and likely kill Riddick. In ideal circumstances perhaps Riddick can win, but I don't see how he can compete with a invisibility cloak and a shoulder cannon. If the predator for some reason misses then he jumps across a few trees and tries again..

KingD19
A lot of Predators take people head on....especially people they think are worthy. If that one took on the Yakuza guy, Riddick will rape any predator in a h2h......except Wolf I think.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
More damage soak? Lol..a predator won't get into a fist fight with him. Any weapon he uses will severely cripple and likely kill Riddick. In ideal circumstances perhaps Riddick can win, but I don't see how he can compete with a invisibility cloak and a shoulder cannon. If the predator for some reason misses then he jumps across a few trees and tries again.. The same way ****ing overweight cop Danny Glover did.

You realize that near the end of the movie it came down to Danny with a pistol vs. invisible predator with a plasma caster, and Danny won?

Whenever people try to fellate predators, I just bring up Danny Glover.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
A lot of Predators take people head on....especially people they think are worthy. If that one took on the Yakuza guy, Riddick will rape any predator in a h2h......except Wolf I think. That pred was a *****.Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The same way ****ing overweight cop Danny Glover did.

You realize that near the end of the movie it came down to Danny with a pistol vs. invisible predator with a plasma caster, and Danny won?

Whenever people try to fellate predators, I just bring up Danny Glover. Danny Glover could solo the entire Pitch Black universe.

Maybe with the right pants on.

Mindset
What if he doesn't have any pants on?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
More damage soak? Lol..a predator won't get into a fist fight with him. Any weapon he uses will severely cripple and likely kill Riddick. In ideal circumstances perhaps Riddick can win, but I don't see how he can compete with a invisibility cloak and a shoulder cannon. If the predator for some reason misses then he jumps across a few trees and tries again.. I see, so the Predators would, for some reason, fight differently against Riddick?

No, they would fight the same as they did in the movies. Riddick rapes them all.

Mindset
In the movies they killed people with their shoulder cannons while they were invisible, though.

Rogue Jedi
Riddick rapes in a blade battle.

If the Preds decide to go invisible and snipe their prey, no one beats them.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
In the movies they killed people with their shoulder cannons while they were invisible, though.

They only do that to fodder....which Riddick is the furthest thing from.

Dutch went head to head with one.

Danny Glover

That Yakuza guy in Predators

The predators in AvP were squaring off with Aliens

Wolf went commando most of Requiem.

Riddick destroys any Predator with no problems; with the exception of Wolf, who will give him a challenge, but Riddick will still take a majority.

Mindset
You mean they stop using tactics when PIS needs them to lose.

Anyway, I'm watching Pred 2 right now, it has killed a room full of soldiers using hth.

Yet you neglect that and mention only Danny Glover, cool.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The same way ****ing overweight cop Danny Glover did.

Whenever people try to fellate predators, I just bring up Danny Glover.

You kinda leave out the point that when it came to the final battle, the predator was already heavily injured AND missing a hand.

Funny enough, I'd see Riddick joining the Preds rather than battling them.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
You kinda leave out the point that when it came to the final battle, the predator was already heavily injured AND missing a hand.

Funny enough, I'd see Riddick joining the Preds rather than battling them. Mhm, heavily injured, by Glover's hand.

KingD19
Dutch went head on because he messed up his cloak and his weapons.

Danny for reasons stated...but he stayed alive despite the preds attempts the entire movie.

I'm pretty sure the Yakuza guy lost...that Predator just was sadistic.

The rookie preds died, but the commander beat every one he fought besides the queen...he even beat her, but he died when he got hooked by that chain.

And like I said, Wolf cleaned house, he even beat a Predalien. He just detonated the bomb because it was too many to fight.

Seriously though, watch Pitch Black, watch Chronicles of Riddick....he wins.

Originally posted by Esau Cairn

Funny enough, I'd see Riddick joining the Preds rather than battling them. He was heavily injured by that point because Glover had spent the prior 20 minutes whooping his ass up and down LA.

Esau Cairn
I think I misunderstood your original response...I thought you were saying it was too far fetched for an overweight Danny Glover to defeat the Pred.

Rogue Jedi
Hartigan didn't have Dutch's physique or training, he was just one badass mother****er.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hartigan didn't have Dutch's physique or training, he was just one badass mother****er.

Yeah, Harrigan was the John McClane of Predator....oh, and he was black, that helps alot.

Bloinky
Yakuza guy stalemated with the predator..... They both died on the last move they attempted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.