Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uriel005
Hulk at peak capacity vs Thor at peak capacity who takes it.
Personally I think Hulk... Breaking the earth by stepping on it is rather impressive I mean even Thanos tends to have to hit the planet he's on big grin

Colossus-Big C
Hulk

psycho gundam
rune king thor, or just classic thor?

King Castle
pure h2h thor would lose but he give it his best shot.. with weapon thor beats hulk silly with various exotic attacks

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by psycho gundam
rune king thor, or just classic thor? wouldnt matter, hulk wins

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wouldnt matter, hulk wins
You seriously think next-to-featless WBH can beat RKT?

King Castle
RKT eats WWH.. hulk aint winning period

Mindset
Thor absorbs all his energy then throws his hammer through his face.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by King Castle
RKT eats WWH.. hulk aint winning period wb has all of the other hulk's feats, he's just at a higher strength level

King Castle
and you think it would matter to a high end skyfather?

Psychopath001
Thor gets humiliated.

Unless it's RKT. Honestly, I think RKT was pretty over the top. But then again, Hulk should still be able to beat RKT. I mean, let's face the facts, it's not like RKT ever really confronted anyone with the hulk's incredible level of durability >.>

So yeah, I give it to Hulk, regardless of which Thor shows up.

psycho gundam
and you think it would matter to a high end skyfather? didn't say it would

King Castle
thor rips hulk's soul from his body like he did loki... thor can just tap into hulks radiation and start to drain it.. better yet pull one of his classic energy exotic attacks like stopping time to figure out how to deal with hulk or de atomizes hulk

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Psychopath001
Thor gets humiliated.

Unless it's RKT. Honestly, I think RKT was pretty over the top. But then again, Hulk should still be able to beat RKT. I mean, let's face the facts, it's not like RKT ever really confronted anyone with the hulk's incredible level of durability >.>

So yeah, I give it to Hulk, regardless of which Thor shows up. youve gotta be joking

Black bolt z
If its RKT he stomps.If its king thor he wins for a slight majority.But just regular thor(current or classic)WBH wins

Psychopath001
thor rips hulk's soul from his body like he did loki... thor can just tap into hulks radiation and start to drain it.. better yet pull one of his classic energy exotic attacks like stopping time to figure out how to deal with hulk or de atomizes hulk

Honestly I think RKT was a bit ridiculous. About as ridiculous as Red Hulk beating the shit out of Thor like he was an infant, grabbing Mjolnir and jumping to the moon >.>

But has RKT ever actually drained radiation? If he hasn't, you can't assume he'd actually be able to draw out all the radiation from Hulk's body messed

King Castle
thor has drained radiation dozens of times b4 even reaching RKT lvl... just like when soul sucked loki's soul.; it was all classic thor lvl no reason he cant do the same in his high end sky father lvl especially when he fully understands how the universe physics works but, if it had to be an on panel feat in his RKT personal then he just pops hulk's head off.

Uriel005
As I said peak capacity so I guess the consensus is RKT for his ability to make it a range game though I leave a bit of leeway if Hulk gets in the first hit if only because it is stated he almost literally took up the title worldbreaker just by walking on the surface of the earth. I mean I'm not sure about the extent of the durability of RKT but someone who can break a planet in half just by walking is nothing to laugh at.

Mindset
Honestly I think RKT was a bit ridiculous. About as ridiculous as Red Hulk beating the shit out of Thor like he was an infant, grabbing Mjolnir and jumping to the moon >.>

But has RKT ever actually drained radiation? If he hasn't, you can't assume he'd actually be able to draw out all the radiation from Hulk's body messed lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rune King Thor wouldn't even acknowledge him as a threat. King Thor would incinerate his head with one shot from his eye beams.

A serious classic Thor would beat World Breaker Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus

But has RKT ever actually drained radiation? If he hasn't, you can't assume he'd actually be able to draw out all the radiation from Hulk's body messed

Haha.

Stoic
Since this isn't RK Thor, or king Thor as it was not stipulated by the OP, I assume that this is regular Thor, and he's not beating world breaker Hulk. He had fits with a much weaker Hulk.

All of this soul sucking nonsense should end, unless like I've stated on many occasions that his opponent would just sit there and allow him the time to cast this very complex spell.

Let's assume that he did suck out the Hulks soul though, wouldn't that be worse for him? He would in turn make the Hulk mindless and at that level of strength, there would be no Banner personae holding the Hulk back from not only breaking the world (as seen in WWHulk 5) but also breaking Thor.

Mindset
Or, Thor flies out of reach, drains him, puts his hammer through his face.

Psychopath001
Originally posted by Mindset

Which would have already been done on several occasions with powerful opponents if this strategy was worth shit

Uriel005

... If Red Hulk could make a moon jump the worldbreaker definitely could... I mean it is the Green Scar going ape shit.

Also I said both of them are at peak strength so it would be RKT vs. Worldbreaker

Stoic

Yea because Hulk can't jump at high enough speeds to catch up to guys like Thor. Not to mention the fact that Thor has never fought the Hulk in such a manner, nor has he ever had the killer instinct that you are suggesting, Come on bro let's stick with the personality of the characters involved.

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
Yea because Hulk can't jump at high enough speeds to catch up to guys like Thor. Not to mention the fact that Thor has never fought the Hulk in such a manner, nor has he ever had the killer instinct that you are suggesting, Come on bro let's stick with the personality of the characters involved. WBH can't jump

Thor never fought WBH

Thor has that killer instinct

LordofBrooklyn
Thor wins EVERY fight.

Mjolnir can drain Hulk of his radiation.

A Sentry/Void killing level lightning strike puts WBH down as well.

If he pushes Thor too far he will descend into Warrior Madness and that spells death for WBH.

King Castle
Since this isn't RK Thor, or king Thor as it was not stipulated by the OP, I assume that this is regular Thor, and he's not beating world breaker Hulk. He had fits with a much weaker Hulk.

All of this soul sucking nonsense should end, unless like I've stated on many occasions that his opponent would just sit there and allow him the time to cast this very complex spell.

Let's assume that he did suck out the Hulks soul though, wouldn't that be worse for him? He would in turn make the Hulk mindless and at that level of strength, there would be no Banner personae holding the Hulk back from not only breaking the world (as seen in WWHulk 5) but also breaking Thor.

hulk is a part of banner's soul if his soul is removed hulk dies as well or is just a husk unless it is a partial soul manipulation where they leave hulk part but take banner.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Rune King Thor wouldn't even acknowledge him as a threat. King Thor would incinerate his head with one shot from his eye beams.

A serious classic Thor would beat World Breaker Hulk.

Correct

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Uriel005
... If Red Hulk could make a moon jump the worldbreaker definitely could... I mean it is the Green Scar going ape shit.

Also I said both of them are at peak strength so it would be RKT vs. Worldbreaker

You are allowing Rune King Thor here.

This is annihilation.

The fight lasts a few panels at best with RKT winning.

Psychopath001
Oh please, the only reason that lightning strike actually killed the Sentry was because Bob allowed it to be done.

Do you seriously think a lightning strike is going to kill someone who flew into the sun, was disintegrated, but then managed to regenerate himself faster than the sun could burn him away, until afterward the heat wasn't even harming him at all?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's lighting > normal lightning

It is Rune King Thor.

What's complex about it? He raised his hammer and zapped Loki,

erm

Gecko4lif
Oh please, the only reason that lightning strike actually killed the Sentry was because Bob allowed it to be done.

Do you seriously think a lightning strike is going to kill someone who flew into the sun, was disintegrated, but then managed to regenerate himself faster than the sun could burn him away, until afterward the heat wasn't even harming him at all?

Yes.

Thor chilled in the core of the sun as a low end feat AND he is the god of thunder yer was still harmed by lightning on a couple of occasions

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea because Hulk can't jump at high enough speeds to catch up to guys like Thor. Not to mention the fact that Thor has never fought the Hulk in such a manner, nor has he ever had the killer instinct that you are suggesting, Come on bro let's stick with the personality of the characters involved.

No he can't.

Hulk better pray to whatever god(s) will have him that Thor restrains his godly might to the extent that he does out of pity for the poor mortal.

Stoic
Ah Rune King is another story and he wins. This thread should be closed in this case because it borders on spite, RK Thor was a High Skyfather.

hulk is a part of banner's soul if his soul is removed hulk dies as well or is just a husk unless it is a partial soul manipulation where they leave hulk part but take banner.

Wrong Banner has been seperated from the Hulk before and it did not stop the Hulk from moving around, and I mean that they were two distinct characters.

Black bolt z

A serious classic Thor would beat World Breaker Hulk. No he wouldn't.Thor has trouble with regular hulk...

But seeing as this is RKT he wins in a spite stomp

Psychopath001
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Yes.

Thor chilled in the core of the sun as a low end feat AND he is the god of thunder yer was still harmed by lightning on a couple of occasions

Wow. So what you're telling me is that somehow, Thor managed to call down a huge bolt of lightning down, and this bolt of lightning was hotter and more powerful than the sun, yet it somehow didn't completely incinerate every single person and thing for several miles?

King Castle
Ah Rune King is another story and he wins. This thread should be closed in this case because it borders on spite, RK Thor was a High Skyfather.

Wrong Banner has been seperated from the Hulk before and it did not stop the Hulk from moving around, and I mean that they were two distinct characters. like i said if it is a partial absorption hulk can still function but if they remove his soul completely hulk would die as any other beings.

the one i recall was during heroes reborn and it wasnt a soul thing it was a reality manipulation feat where both had a physical body and personal and even then hulk was unstable and was going up and down with his powerset.

LordofBrooklyn
Wow. So what you're telling me is that somehow, Thor managed to call down a huge bolt of lightning down, and this bolt of lightning was hotter and more powerful than the sun, yet it somehow didn't completely incinerate every single person and thing for several miles?

Or it could be that the lightning bolt was powerful enough to shut down his central nervous system.

Psychopath001
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Or it could be that the lightning bolt was powerful enough to shut down his central nervous system.

Wouldn't really matter if the bolt somehow shut down his nervous system, and why? Because the sun completely disintegrated his nervous system. The guy was nothing but bones, but that didn't stop him did it?

No.

Face it, Thor killing Sentry with that bolt of lightning was about as stupid as when Drax killed Thanos.

PIS to the MAX

Rage.Of.Olympus
There was nothing stupid about the Drax scene. At least if you understood what happened.

There wasn't anything silly about the last scene in Siege #4 either.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
No he wouldn't.Thor has trouble with regular hulk...

But seeing as this is RKT he wins in a spite stomp

Yes he would. One of Mjolnir's most useful abilities -energy absorption- would alone suffice to beat this Hulk.

Thor has trouble with the regular Hulk because he chooses to fight him like a brick as he does other opponents.

Black bolt z
There was nothing stupid about the Drax scene. At least if you understood what happened.

Yes he would. One of Mjolnir's most useful abilities -energy absorption- would alone suffice to beat this Hulk.

Thor has trouble with the regular Hulk because he chooses to fight him like a brick as he does other opponents. Thor rarley uses energy absorption.And if he can use it on hulk why hasn't he before.Potentially couldn't he have cured the hulk in one move?Hes not doing it to WBH.

Regular thor loses.KT or RKT however is spite.

Psychopath001

Thor has trouble with the regular Hulk because he chooses to fight him like a brick as he does other opponents.

Then enlighten me on what happened in Siege, and how Thor killed the Sentry.

If I'm indeed looking at it wrong, then I'd like to know exactly what the right is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor rarley uses energy absorption.And if he can use it on hulk why hasn't he before.Potentially couldn't he have cured the hulk in one move?Hes not doing it to WBH.

Regular thor loses.KT or RKT however is spite.

His used energy absorption a lot. It's one of Mjolnir's most used exotic abilities.

Thor doesn't use it on the Hulk because he likes giving inferior mortals a fighting chance. If he actually wanted the Hulk to be defeated, the fight would last panels. Tops.

Why not? If we assume it's Classic Thor, his fighting to the peak of his abilities. That doesn't bode well for the Hulk.

A regular Thor whose fighting to the peak of his abilities shouldn't even lose once. That I agree with.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then enlighten me on what happened in Siege, and how Thor killed the Sentry.

If I'm indeed looking at it wrong, then I'd like to know exactly what the right is.

I personally interpreted that scene as Thor using his attack to destroy the Void's body. That killed him physically but Bob not wanting to live is what actually kept him from coming back. You can destroy his body, but that won't actually do anything in the long run.

Naija boy
Face it, Thor killing Sentry with that bolt of lightning was about as stupid as when Drax killed Thanos.

PIS to the MAX

Its been confirmed that the only reason it worked was because Sentry wanted to die. If not he would hve been back to kick the heroes asses once again.

Black bolt z
His used energy absorption a lot. It's one of Mjolnir's most used exotic abilities.

Thor doesn't use it on the Hulk because he likes giving inferior mortals a fighting chance. If he actually wanted the Hulk to be defeated, the fight would last panels. Tops.

Why not? If we assume it's Classic Thor, his fighting to the peak of his abilities. That doesn't bode well for the Hulk.

A regular Thor whose fighting to the peak of his abilities shouldn't even lose once. That I agree with. Wow....you actually think that thor who has lost to regular hulk before could beat WBH in panels....just....wow....

How many times has he used energy absorption?

Well you are wrong.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow....you actually think that thor who has lost to regular hulk before could beat WBH in panels....just....wow....

How many times has he used energy absorption?

Well you are wrong.

Yes, I do. A Thor fighting at peak capacity as the opening post indicates has a number of ways to dispose of the Hulk. Whether it's energy absorption or teleporting him into the Sun, it would be a rather quick process.

A regular everyday Thor is going to lose to World Breaker Hulk.

Plenty of times.

No, I really am not.

Black bolt z
Yes, I do. A Thor fighting at peak capacity as the opening post indicates has a number of ways to dispose of the Hulk. Whether it's energy absorption or teleporting him into the Sun, it would be a rather quick process.

A regular everyday Thor is going to lose to World Breaker Hulk.

Plenty of times.

No, I really am not. Oh....I thought you were talking about a regular thor.

So your saying a regular thor loses to WBH?Then we agree.But KT or RKT smite hulk with ease.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh....I thought you were talking about a regular thor.

So your saying a regular thor loses to WBH?Then we agree.But KT or RKT smite hulk with ease.

Read the stipulations.

More than likely. He'd try and engage him physically and would loose.

Black bolt z
Read the stipulations.

More than likely. He'd try and engage him physically and would loose. I did.But I thought you were talking about regular thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why? The opening post said they're fighting at peak capacity.

Black bolt z
Why? The opening post said they're fighting at peak capacity. But you also said that a serious classic thor would beat WBH

vansonbee
With Thor personality, he would only use brute force against any strength type opponents. Physically, I go with Hulk, but overall goes to Thor.
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You seriously think next-to-featless WBH can beat RKT? You know, not to take it seriously.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

A serious classic Thor would beat World Breaker Hulk. I can picture this ^

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's me referring to a peak capacity Thor. A serious Thor wouldn't play to Hulk's advantage and brawl with him. A blood lusted Thor might actually do so however.

Black bolt z
That's me referring to a peak capacity Thor. A serious Thor wouldn't play to Hulk's advantage and brawl with him. A blood lusted Thor might actually do so however. SO you were talking about a regualr thor but fighting smartly and competently?He would still lose to WBH.

Rage.Of.Olympus
SO you were talking about a regualr thor but fighting smartly and competently?He would still lose to WBH.

Yes. No he wouldn't. A Thor who actually fights smartly and competently would just drain Hulk of all of his energy, and then dump him in some barren dimension.

Black bolt z
Yes. No he wouldn't. A Thor who actually fights smartly and competently would just drain Hulk of all of his energy, and then dump him in some barren dimension. Exactly how many times had thor drained someone?

One hit from WBH would probably trash thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Exactly how many times had thor drained someone?

One hit from WBH would probably trash thor.

Multiple times. His even been shown to absorb large quantities of Gamma Radiation, and World Breaker Hulk was defeated by a satellite beam that drained him of his power.

No it wouldn't. He doesn't have to get hit either way.

Starscream M
He doesn't have to get hit either way. he doesn't have to...but he will.

Black bolt z
Multiple times. His even been shown to absorb large quantities of Gamma Radiation, and World Breaker Hulk was defeated by a satellite beam that drained him of his power.

No it wouldn't. He doesn't have to get hit either way. If it were that easy why has he not done it before?

Hes going to get hit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
he doesn't have to...but he will.

If Thor doesn't want Hulk to hit him. He won't.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If it were that easy why has he not done it before?

Hes going to get hit.

C.I.S., plot. Choose whatever reason you like.

Not if his fighting smartly and competently.

Black bolt z
If Thor doesn't want Hulk to hit him. He won't. Then why has he before.Thor isn't all that fast and regualr hulks have hit him before.And it doesn't matter if thor was fighting smartly or not there he still wouldn't want to be hit.Yet he was.

Black bolt z
C.I.S., plot. Choose whatever reason you like.

Not if his fighting smartly and competently. Its due to the plot that thor is hit?Fail.So I guess no matter who thor is fighting even though he has been shown to be hit by them before he will still not be hit because you say so and every time he has been hit its due to the plot.

Prep-Man
Hulk ftw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then why has he before.Thor isn't all that fast and regualr hulks have hit him before.And it doesn't matter if thor was fighting smartly or not there he still wouldn't want to be hit.Yet he was.

Because Thor likes brawling. He likes testing his strength. Thor actively limits himself when he fights the Hulk. Taking to the air would significantly reduce his chances of being hit.

And since you decided to bring up speed -I wasn't discussing the possibility of Thor dodging all of Hulk's hits or something of the sort- here Thor uses his superior speed, to easily outmaneuver the Hulk:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight10.jpg

There's no doubt whose the faster of the two:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight8.jpg

Uriel005
You are allowing Rune King Thor here.

This is annihilation.

The fight lasts a few panels at best with RKT winning.

It was an answer to 2 posts. I think WBH could catch classic Thor with a jump because someone commented on classic Thor doing an energy drain and i was confirming that they were both peak.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Its due to the plot that thor is hit?Fail.So I guess no matter who thor is fighting even though he has been shown to be hit by them before he will still not be hit because you say so and every time he has been hit its due to the plot.

facepalm

Irony. I was referring to your comment as to why Thor doesn't drain Hulk of his gamma radiation etc. and be done with it. Pay attention. I'm not going to hold your hand through our entire discussion.

Starscream M
If Thor doesn't want Hulk to hit him. He won't. lol...you manage to get more buffoonish about thor everytime you post...quite impressive

Uriel005
Oh and btw just for curiosities sake if WBH Green Scar through PIS could take on the Sentry, Dr. Strange and a whole host of other heroes who speedwise should be completely outclassing him how can you say that Thor would be so much faster?

Rage.Of.Olympus
My stance about Hulk being unable to hit Thor didn't rely on Thor dodging the Hulk's hits. He isn't Superman.

lol...you manage to get more buffoonish about thor everytime you post...quite impressive

Shouldn't you be busy with your training and Harvard homework?

Like I said, taking to the air alone would significantly reduce his chances of being hit by the Hulk.

Thor has the ability to affect the environment to a greater extent. Barraging Hulk from the air with lightning while attempting to drain him of energy is a pretty good strategy. At least that's how I picture a smart and competent Thor enganging the Hulk.

Black bolt z
Because Thor likes brawling. He likes testing his strength. Thor actively limits himself when he fights the Hulk. Taking to the air would significantly reduce his chances of being hit.

And since you decided to bring up speed -I wasn't discussing the possibility of Thor dodging all of Hulk's hits or something of the sort- here Thor uses his superior speed, to easily outmaneuver the Hulk:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight10.jpg

There's no doubt whose the faster of the two:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight8.jpg So that scan showed thor dodging one attack from hulk.And it is also about like what?40 years old?

Its obvious thor is faster.But hulk still hits him all the time.ANd with WBH level strengths one hit will trash thor.

Starscream M

Like I said, taking to the air alone would significantly reduce his chances of being hit by the Hulk. oh you meant if he stayed airborne he could avoid getting hit....i see

Nihilist
People act like WB Hulk nearly destroying the eastern seabord with one step is omgzz amazing Odinforce Thor casually split a African region in half with one hammer shot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So that scan showed thor dodging one attack from hulk.And it is also about like what?40 years old?

Its obvious thor is faster.But hulk still hits him all the time.ANd with WBH level strengths one hit will trash thor.

Okay. No it won't.

Gecko4lif

I believe that is where magic come sin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
oh you meant if he stayed airborne he could avoid getting hit....i see

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. I wasn't even the one to first mention Thor's speed in this discussion as far as I can tell. Everyone just seemed to assume I was talking about speed.

Black bolt z
facepalm

Irony. I was referring to your comment as to why Thor doesn't drain Hulk of his gamma radiation etc. and be done with it. Pay attention. I'm not going to hold your hand through our entire discussion. And your answer was CIS or plot device....so yeah...I was right.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
My stance about Hulk being unable to hit Thor didn't rely on Thor dodging the Hulk's hits. He isn't Superman.

Like I said, taking to the air alone would significantly reduce his chances of being hit by the Hulk.

Thor has the ability to affect the environment to a greater extent. Barraging Hulk from the air with lightning while attempting to drain him of energy is a pretty good strategy. At least that's how I picture a smart and competent Thor enganging the Hulk. Jumping....

Starscream M
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. I wasn't even the one to first mention Thor's speed in this discussion as far as I can tell. Everyone just seemed to assume I was talking about speed. you seemed to imply it...otherwise why not come out and just say he could fly

you were being deliberately obtuse...knowing people would misunderstand you

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Nihilist
People act like WB Hulk nearly destroying the eastern seabord with one step is omgzz amazing Odinforce Thor casually split a African region in half with one hammer shot.

To be fair, that feat was attributed to Thor's Gaea heritage although I will admit, it was pretty vague. It could be interpreted as a strength feat.

I really, really hate calling Vol. 3 Thor Odin Force Thor.

Black bolt z
People act like WB Hulk nearly destroying the eastern seabord with one step is omgzz amazing Odinforce Thor casually split a African region in half with one hammer shot. We know that.We are arguing regular thor.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Okay. No it won't. Yes it will.

And stop typing so fast.I'm makign a waffle!!!

Nihilist
We know that.We are arguing regular thor. Yes it will.

And stop typing so fast.I'm makign a waffle!!! You dont know anything, you dont even read comics.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And your answer was CIS or plot device....so yeah...I was right.

What the hell are you talking about? C.I.S. and plot is the reason Thor doesn't drain Hulk of his gamma radiation and be done with it.

I'm losing my patience.

Jumping....

That will be useful if he was fighting a regular flying brick. This is Thor however. A smart and competent Thor would be actually using his storm related powers against Hulk.

Black bolt z
You dont know anything, you dont even read comics. I beg to differ

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes it will.

And stop typing so fast.I'm makign a waffle!!!

Can you post some strength feats for World Breaker Hulk to prove this stance?

Keep up.

Starscream M

That will be useful if he was fighting a regular flying brick. This is Thor however. A smart and competent Thor would be actually using his storm related powers against Hulk. his storm related powers have never done much more than to piss off hulk...which is a bad idea

Black bolt z
Can you post some strength feats for World Breaker Hulk to prove this stance?

Keep up. The fact that thor is hurt by a regular hulk.Then he would probably be hurt a lot by WWH.WBH would do major damage with one hit.

I think you misunderstood me.By trash I meant do lots of damage.Not like one-shot.

Gecko4lif
Jumping....

Jumping gets you from point a to point be

You can do shit once your in the air.

Jumping would actually be one of the worst things you could do against a flier

Rage.Of.Olympus
his storm related powers have never done much more than to piss off hulk...which is a bad idea

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight20.jpg

Black bolt z
What the hell are you talking about? C.I.S. and plot is the reason Thor doesn't drain Hulk of his gamma radiation and be done with it.

I'm losing my patience.

That will be useful if he was fighting a regular flying brick. This is Thor however. A smart and competent Thor would be actually using his storm related powers against Hulk. Oooooooh!I thought you were saying that was the reason he doesn't get hit.

Me too.Well i'll be gone in 20 min.

You can't really tell me you don't see thor getting hit once....and even so show me thor taking out someone with even WWH durability(without godblast)

Rage.Of.Olympus
you seemed to imply it...otherwise why not come out and just say he could fly

you were being deliberately obtuse...knowing people would misunderstand you

Because I thought it would be an obvious tactic for Thor to use.

no expression

Black bolt z
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight20.jpg And it did nothing to hulk.You posted the next scan in andother thread and he was perfectly fine.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The fact that thor is hurt by a regular hulk.Then he would probably be hurt a lot by WWH.WBH would do major damage with one hit.

I think you misunderstood me.By trash I meant do lots of damage.Not like one-shot.

Comics don't really work like power scaling does. I highly doubt Thor would be trashed with one hit from World Breaker Hulk. At least if it isn't Pak writing it. Thor has taken shots from beings beyond World Breaker Hulk.

Be more clear.

Nihilist
I beg to differ Then why are always asking for feats or scan in threads you constantly debate in.

Starscream M
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight20.jpg relevancy?

default fights don't start with an ocean nearby ya know?

Rage.Of.Olympus
And it did nothing to hulk.You posted the next scan in andother thread and he was perfectly fine.

I never said it did:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight21.jpg

I'm tired of explaining everything to you. It's like talking to a 12 year old.

Thor isn't beating the Hulk with his storm powers. They are however more than sufficient as distractions so that he can drain him and be done with it.

And all he did in that scene was make it rain...

janus77
and if Hulk actually applied ANY strength, say stomping rather than stepping, he would likely have split the continent in half (at the very least).

Thor stands no chance. just look what Rulk did to him, to a host of others and more importantly, look what Hulk did to Sentry. now WBH is exponentially more powerful.

hell, it's been established that a fraction of Hulk's power is enough to turn out an army of Savage Hulk types... to "Hulk out" dozens of heros making them all exponentially more powerful ... and this is just the excess, the power WBH was spewing out, whilst trying to not over power the Earth.

Black bolt z
Comics don't really work like power scaling does. I highly doubt Thor would be trashed with one hit from World Breaker Hulk. At least if it isn't Pak writing it. Thor has taken shots from beings beyond World Breaker Hulk.

Be more clear. Well WWH was one-shotting some people.I don't have my comic box at my house so I couldn't give specifics but he has.Given none of them are as strong as thor but....stillOriginally posted by Nihilist
Then why are always asking for feats or scan in threads you constantly debate in. Because I haven't read nearly as many comics as some people of this forum.I'm 13 so i'm kind of limited a lot on how many comics I can buy

Black bolt z
I never said it did:

Thor isn't beating the Hulk with his storm powers. They are however more than sufficient as distractions so that he can drain him and be done with it.

And all he did in that scene was make it rain... I doubt that the storm powers would hold WWH much less WBH

Rage.Of.Olympus
relevancy?

default fights don't start with an ocean nearby ya know?

mhmm

Fair enough. Where does the fight take place by the

They were just at the coast so you know. Thor's powers started a flood etc.

If there are any bodies of water nearby, Thor can create powerful storms:

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/DefeatsThermalMan3.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/DefeatsThermalMan4.jpg

Anyways, Thor doesn't need water to stall the Hulk. Lightning, tornadoes, etc. will all suffice.

Nihilist
Because I haven't read nearly as many comics as some people of this forum.I'm 13 so i'm kind of limited a lot on how many comics I can buy Then why go into debates about characters you know little to nothing about and act like you do.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well WWH was one-shotting some people.I don't have my comic box at my house so I couldn't give specifics but he has.Given none of them are as strong as thor but....still

I underlined the important part.

And he one shotted Ares as I recall.

janus77
I never said it did:

And all he did in that scene was make it rain... need proof of Hulk being able to be drained for any length of time.

aside from Surfer draining a Bannerless Hulk (special conditions), every other time Hulk's been drained of his gamma, it's been a momentary respite. Hulk, even became WBH, after Rulk drained him. it just takes the right stimulus.

I don't believe Thor could drain regular Hulk, nevermind WBH who would be spewing forth energy enough to shake up planes and buildings (and more, if he wants to) for hundreds of miles.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I doubt that the storm powers would hold WWH much less WBH

I think they will suffice.

Thor's storm related powers are ridiculously powerful.

Black bolt z
Then why go into debates about characters you know little to nothing about and act like you do. Because I do know about them.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I underlined the important part.

And he one shotted Ares as I recall. Its still impressive and WBH is obviously>>>WWH in strength.So one hit is going to majorly hurt him.

Bye be back later tonight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by janus77
need proof of Hulk being able to be drained for any length of time.

aside from Surfer draining a Bannerless Hulk (special conditions), every other time Hulk's been drained of his gamma, it's been a momentary respite. Hulk, even became WBH, after Rulk drained him. it just takes the right stimulus.

I don't believe Thor could drain regular Hulk, nevermind WBH who would be spewing forth energy enough to shake up planes and buildings (and more, if he wants to) for hundreds of miles.

no expression World Breaker Hulk was defeated by draining the power out of him. It was definitely long enough to count as a forum win.

Hulk became World Breaker Hulk again after he regained all the lost energy -plus some cosmic energy I believe- and the Helicarrier crash along with Samson's death helped.

laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Its still impressive and WBH is obviously>>>WWH in strength.So one hit is going to majorly hurt him.

Bye be back later tonight.

A weakened Thor has done as much.

Nihilist
Because I do know about them.Bye be back later tonight. Then why do you have the need to ask all the time for scans, feats or powers of characters.

Black bolt z
I think they will suffice.

Thor's storm related powers are ridiculously powerful. Look I know thor fights like a brick but if they will suffice on WBH then why doesn't he use thme on regualr?

Space M ummy
need proof of Hulk being able to be drained for any length of time.

Classic Thor used mjolnir to drain a bomb capable of destroying a galaxy and ignited a dead star with it. WWH's energy levels really aren't that impressive in comparison.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Classic Thor used mjolnir to drain a bomb capable of destroying a galaxy and ignited a dead star with it. WWH's energy levels really aren't that impressive in comparison.
Technically Hulk's energy doesn't have a limit big grin. His source of strength is his anger which is intangible and if the Hulk were pushed far enough limitless. So I have to say how do you drain an intangible energy source which so far has proven to be limitless that powers the Hulk's gamma radiation strength. I mean so far I'm convinced that Thor and Hulk both have ways to win but I think the energy drain is like using a teacup to drain an ocean.

Nihilist
THor can drain him, after all his was drained by a satellite.

Colossus-Big C
when did thor chill in the sun?

Nihilist
when did thor chill in the sun? Whats that got to do with anything.

Colossus-Big C
someone said he can chill in sun therefore he drains hulk

Space M ummy
THor can drain him, after all his was drained by a satellite.

Right. And I love hulk as much as the next guy, but Hulk isn't a big green power gem- he's not "infinitely" powerful in that sense. He has limits, just none that marvel has chosen to define yet.

eh, the sun thing wasn't an energy draining feat, it was just sheer durability on Thor's part. (which is pretty impressive especially considering this feat is pretty damn old.)

Thor could use this as a way to defeat the hulk (teleport them both to the sun's core, duke it out there where he has an advantage) but it's not an argument for being able to drain gamma radiation.

Uriel005
I said if pushed far enough his rage is limitless. Also different hulk got drained not sure if it applies to WBH

janus77
no expression World Breaker Hulk was defeated by draining the power out of him. It was definitely long enough to count as a forum win.

Hulk became World Breaker Hulk again after he regained all the lost energy -plus some cosmic energy I believe- and the Helicarrier crash along with Samson's death helped.

laughing
no he didn't. you're mixing up the return of regular Hulk (at the end of the last issue of Hulk) with the time that Banner got pissed off (post Rulk gamma drain) and briefly went WBH.

also, WBH wasn't "defeated", he was fighting against himself and helping them drain his excess energies. plus the satellite was configured and repurposed by the Intelligencia, who knows what kinda tech it took to work it. what's clear is that it wasn't easy and it wasn't lasting.

I know Surfer's drained herald level characters, but I've not seen Thor do it, so I doubt this would work on regular Hulk, let alone WBH.

janus77
Originally posted by Space M ummy
it very well might be, indeed all we know is that it has never reached a limit. the rest, on-panel statements etc, just points to the energies being 'infinite' (The Beyonder's estimation, not mine).

D-Block
Thor gets humiliated.

So yeah, I give it to Hulk, regardless of which Thor shows up.

WOW u can't be serious!!!!

and Thor wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

So we're using the words of Cosmic Beings as proof of power? In particular the Beyonder's? I'm talking to Janus by the way.

no he didn't. you're mixing up the return of regular Hulk (at the end of the last issue of Hulk) with the time that Banner got pissed off (post Rulk gamma drain) and briefly went WBH.

also, WBH wasn't "defeated", he was fighting against himself and helping them drain his excess energies. plus the satellite was configured and repurposed by the Intelligencia, who knows what kinda tech it took to work it. what's clear is that it wasn't easy and it wasn't lasting.

I know Surfer's drained herald level characters, but I've not seen Thor do it, so I doubt this would work on regular Hulk, let alone WBH.

confused

I think your talking about Skaar #11 when the Hulk goes World Breaker due to Skaar's coaxing for a few moments and Banner restrains that personality. Rulk drained the Hulk in #600 and he recently returned #610 as the World Breaker due to all the energy he absorbed. In between that period, he hasn't been able to become the Hulk as far as I know (I think he came pretty close in the "List" when Osborn exposed him to excessive amounts of Gamma Radiation. It's what triggered the Gamma Mutation to go faster I believe.). In short, the energy drainage was successful for a long time which is what I believe you asked an example of.

He was trying to control his strength that's all as far as I could tell. It wasn't easy but it definitely lasted long enough to count as a win.

Mjolnir's energy absorption operates above the limits of regular heralds. It will drain the Hulk.

the Darkone
RKT will absorb all of WBHulk energy and leave him for dead, seriously hes dispatched Mangog with a gesture.

janus77
Lol.

So we're using the words of Cosmic Beings as proof of power? In particular the Beyonder's? I'm talking to Janus by the way.
that was in reference to arbitrary speculation. the evidence, from statements, 'tests' etcetera points towards 'infinite'.

the feats estsblish that so far, a limit has not been reached.

confused

I think your talking about Skaar #11 when the Hulk goes World Breaker due to Skaar's coaxing for a few moments and Banner restrains that personality. Rulk drained the Hulk in #600 and he recently returned #610 as the World Breaker due to all the energy he absorbed. In between that period, he hasn't been able to become the Hulk as far as I know (I think he came pretty close in the "List" when Osborn exposed him to excessive amounts of Gamma Radiation. It's what triggered the Gamma Mutation to go faster I believe.). In short, the energy drainage was successful for a long time which is what I believe you asked an example of.

He was trying to control his strength that's all as far as I could tell. It wasn't easy but it definitely lasted long enough to count as a win.

Mjolnir's energy absorption operates above the limits of regular heralds. It will drain the Hulk.
yes, got my order of events wrong, but clearly he was not 'drained' by the satellites, merely somehow subdued. Rulk's actions are not valid proof because, like the virus used against Hulk in WWH, they use Hulk's own power to achieve something nothing else (years of research and testing by Banner, Reed et al included) has ever managed.

it's difficult to image Thor even being capable of draining Savage Hulk. imo he stands no chance against any of the more focussed Hulk personas.

which herald figures (ones that have control over and can absorb energies) has Thor drained?

LordofBrooklyn
While people are talking about the factor of rage, they seem to be forgetting about Thor's rage.

The Shirt of the Bear, better known as Warrior Madness is just as much of a threat as WBH.

Look at Thor's performance in BLOOD AND THUNDER. Even more importantly, Odin stated that Thor wasn't in a true state of Warrior Madness during that storyline.

Warrior Madness Thor beats WBH in addition to the classic and Rune King versions.

psycho gundam
^ wow

LordofBrooklyn
^ wow

No wow, just canon.

I'm still waiting on the Battlezone challenge with Despero and WWH by the way. cool

Bada is in.

Rage.Of.Olympus
that was in reference to arbitrary speculation. the evidence, from statements, 'tests' etcetera points towards 'infinite'.

the feats estsblish that so far, a limit has not been reached.

Uhuh. I don't completely agree, but fine.

yes, got my order of events wrong, but clearly he was not 'drained' by the satellites, merely somehow subdued. Rulk's actions are not valid proof because, like the virus used against Hulk in WWH, they use Hulk's own power to achieve something nothing else (years of research and testing by Banner, Reed et al included) has ever managed.

it's difficult to image Thor even being capable of draining Savage Hulk. imo he stands no chance against any of the more focussed Hulk personas.

The satellites were sabotaged to absorb World Breaker's energy. They did so and the Hulk was forced to revert back to Banner. He was drained of his power. It's pretty straight forward. Lol. Rulk being gamma powered doesn't somehow negate the fact that he was able to drain the Hulk of his power. Not true. Surfer for one has been capable of draining him of his power like Rulk did.

laughing out loud

which herald figures (ones that have control over and can absorb energies) has Thor drained?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence3.jpg

I love how Thor's power has devout Christians questioning their faith.

psycho gundam
No wow, just canon.

I'm still waiting on the Battlezone challenge with Despero and WWH by the way. cool

Bada is in. i'm the one waiting

LordofBrooklyn
i'm the one waiting

I brought Bada in, give me the rest of the list so I can try to gather the other judges.

gogogadgetgo
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence3.jpg

you know, this just shows my belief that it is in Thor's character to kill. He wont take a human life but everything else is fair game. and if he's pissed enough and the threat is large enough, he will kill his enemies. like what he usually do to frost giants.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh, Thor's willing to kill if he has to.

kgkg
someone said he can chill in sun therefore he drains hulk Good point.

gogogadgetgo
its not a questing of if he's willing to kill as we all know that he does. its that he actually does kill on a regular basis. going to war against frost giants, trolls, and other enemies of asgard. he's probably taken more lives than wolverine.

Black bolt z
Then why do you have the need to ask all the time for scans, feats or powers of characters. Because i'm not 100% familiar with all of them...I mean are you saying you know every feat of every character and their powers ever made?No.Didn't think so.

Mindset
He does.

Stoic
Let's talk about this absolute victory over the Hulk using means such as; Soul destuction, and the more popular gamma absorbtion theories. Why is it a clear cut victory that Thor is going to be able to tag the Hulk with such tactics? WHo said that it was an auto win?

Is the Hulk a static and unmoving object? No he isn't, all of this talk is purely one sided and has gained anyone using it as a means to make a solid point ignorant to the fact that the Hulk that we are talking about here is not a dumb beast.

I will be the first to agree that Rune King Thor, and King Thor would beat World Breaker Hulk with ease, all they would need do is open a nifty tele-tube and banish him to some hellish plane where he would either die or rule that plane of existence.

Regular Thor on the other hand is not going to beat World Breaker Hulk in his wildest dreams. he had fits with Professor Hulk when they battled in the arctic, and to top it off he was in Warrior Madness Mode, and was still bfr'ed.

World Breaker Hulk was leagues above Professor Hulk in the strength dept. Someone asked for valid feats of strength concerning the Green King of Sakaar, who was at a level inferior to World Breaker Hulk.

Pay attention. The Hulk lifted an entire continent, shifted it, and held it in place to stop an entire planet from exploding, and although this took effort on his part, it was not beyond his scope to increase his strength if he needed to.

Let's talk about his damage soak, and realize that it was the strength of his body that kept him from dying. Black Bolts Skrull double tore a chunk of the moon off assaulting the Hulk and it did little more than piss him off.

The Human Torch and Storm held nothing back when they collectively Nova blasted him, and sent down huge arcs of lightning, and he still was unfazed by thier assault.

Lets talk reflex speed, and the assumption that he could avoid being drained by Thor. The Sentry has been seen to move at light or better speeds, and yet when he flew full speed at the Hulk in WWHulk 5, he flew directly into the Hulks fist... Hmmm food for thought.

Let's talk about World Breaker Mode, for a split second. The Hulk had to fight himself from destoying the world, and as we all know, it was one foot fall that nearly tore the entire east coast off, and as I said he was fighting himself from doing this. Yet he still caused considerable damage.

Let's talk about this soul devouring technique, and what would happen if such a thing occured. "Please if you don't know what you're talking about refrain from saying a thing".

The Hulks body without Banner is souless, and can survive without Banner for an unknown period of time, but will eventually die. Thor would make a huge mistake if he did this, because there would be no one to stop the souless body of the Hulk at this level of power from destroying the Earth and defeating Thor as well if not outright killing him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Let's talk about this absolute victory over the Hulk using means such as; Soul destuction, and the more popular gamma absorbtion theories. Why is it a clear cut victory that Thor is going to be able to tag the Hulk with such tactics? WHo said that it was an auto win?

Because he can. The comics did.

Is the Hulk a static and unmoving object? No he isn't, all of this talk is purely one sided and has gained anyone using it as a means to make a solid point ignorant to the fact that the Hulk that we are talking about here is not a dumb beast.

It doesn't matter if the Hulk's mobile. Thor can draw energy from all directions into his hammer.

I will be the first to agree that Rune King Thor, and King Thor would beat World Breaker Hulk with ease, all they would need do is open a nifty tele-tube and banish him to some hellish plane where he would either die or rule that plane of existence.

Classic Thor can do this too just so you know.

Regular Thor on the other hand is not going to beat World Breaker Hulk in his wildest dreams. he had fits with Professor Hulk when they battled in the arctic, and to top it off he was in Warrior Madness Mode, and was still bfr'ed.

Not true. If by the Professor Hulk, you mean a Hulk who had his mental fail safe guard removed, had his anger=stronger factor in full gear, and was raging to the point that Samson stated he had never seen him as angry, then I agree, it was Professor Hulk. Battle field removal? He caught Thor with an uppercut that sent him flying up into the upper atmosphere. That's not battle field removal as Thor would have returned to the fight in moments if not for the Nuclear Explosion. Don't try the Warrior Madness tactic.

World Breaker Hulk was leagues above Professor Hulk in the strength dept. Someone asked for valid feats of strength concerning the Green King of Sakaar, who was at a level inferior to World Breaker Hulk.

You know, I find it amusing that I seem to know more about the Hulk than actual Hulk fans. I mean I don't even really like the Hulk outside of Green Scar.

Pay attention. The Hulk lifted an entire continent, shifted it, and held it in place to stop an entire planet from exploding, and although this took effort on his part, it was not beyond his scope to increase his strength if he needed to.

When did the Hulk lift an entire continent? And I'm not impressed.

Let's talk about his damage soak, and realize that it was the strength of his body that kept him from dying. Black Bolts Skrull double tore a chunk of the moon off assaulting the Hulk and it did little more than piss him off.

The Human Torch and Storm held nothing back when they collectively Nova blasted him, and sent down huge arcs of lightning, and he still was unfazed by thier assault.

Who's arguing that Thor's going to put him down by overcoming his damage soak?

Lets talk reflex speed, and the assumption that he could avoid being drained by Thor. The Sentry has been seen to move at light or better speeds, and yet when he flew full speed at the Hulk in WWHulk 5, he flew directly into the Hulks fist... Hmmm food for thought.

I don't see how reflexes would help him avoid being drained. And you said it yourself, the Sentry flew into the Hulk's fists. The Sentry was literally giving him free shots to the face.

The Hulk has more concrete speed feats than that.

Let's talk about World Breaker Mode, for a split second. The Hulk had to fight himself from destoying the world, and as we all know, it was one foot fall that nearly tore the entire east coast off, and as I said he was fighting himself from doing this. Yet he still caused considerable damage.

Let's talk about this soul devouring technique, and what would happen if such a thing occured. "Please if you don't know what you're talking about refrain from saying a thing".

The Hulks body without Banner is souless, and can survive without Banner for an unknown period of time, but will eventually die. Thor would make a huge mistake if he did this, because there would be no one to stop the souless body of the Hulk at this level of power from destroying the Earth and defeating Thor as well if not outright killing him.

How do you know what effect removing Banner's soul would have on Green Scar? One of the main things that separates this incarnation from others is that they had achieved a balance. A synchronization. He seemed to be more powerful for it.

Removing Banner might wreck havoc on him. Without Banner, he might start weakening and dying even faster in this incarnation.

And out of curiosity, do we know for certain that the Hulk himself has no soul? I'm not sure either way. I think his been described as soul less monster etc. by some beings.

Stoic
Because he can. The comics did.

It doesn't matter if the Hulk's mobile. Thor can draw energy from all directions into his hammer.

Classic Thor can do this too just so you know.

Not true. If by the Professor Hulk, you mean a Hulk who had his mental fail safe guard removed, had his anger=stronger factor in full gear, and was raging to the point that Samson stated he had never seen him as angry, then I agree, it was Professor Hulk. Battle field removal? He caught Thor with an uppercut that sent him flying up into the upper atmosphere. That's not battle field removal as Thor would have returned to the fight in moments if not for the Nuclear Explosion. Don't try the Warrior Madness tactic.

You know, I find it amusing that I seem to know more about the Hulk than actual Hulk fans. I mean I don't even really like the Hulk outside of Green Scar.

When did the Hulk lift an entire continent? And I'm not impressed.

Who's arguing that Thor's going to put him down by overcoming his damage soak?

I don't see how reflexes would help him avoid being drained. And you said it yourself, the Sentry flew into the Hulk's fists. The Sentry was literally giving him free shots to the face.

The Hulk has more concrete speed feats than that.

How do you know what effect removing Banner's soul would have on Green Scar? One of the main things that separates this incarnation from others is that they had achieved a balance. A synchronization. He seemed to be more powerful for it.

Removing Banner might wreck havoc on him. Without Banner, he might start weakening and dying even faster in this incarnation.

And out of curiosity, do we know for certain that the Hulk himself has no soul? I'm not sure either way. I think his been described as soul less monster etc. by some beings.

You danced around everything that was posted, everything that I stated was in the comics themselves, not made up scenario's that you just posted, I'm not here to tell you how to properly debate, but to attempt to raise yourself up as someones superior isn't the right way to go about it.

Professor Hulk was clearly Thor's superior in the strength dept. showing his superiority by hand palming his face, chucking him into the arctic ocean like a child, and other such feats. Thor's eyes became red, and it was assumed that he entered Warrior Madness, which did not stop him from being slammed once more, and thrown away from the blast site, by an inferior Hulk than either WWHulk or World Breaker hulk.

You obviously don't know as much about the Hulk as you would like people to subscribe to, or you would know that the Hulk has on two occasions been seperated from Banner. The Hulk without Banner is in fact souless and mindless, as seen when he beat up on both teams of Avengers which included classic Thors peer the Immortal Hercules.

Let's talk about this invincible Thor that you want people to belive is such and such. Does anyone recall Mr. Hyde running into Thor and actually hurting him? Hyde did pass out, but Thor was anything but alright after the collision. This happened when the Masters of Evil beat herc into a coma, and took over the Avengers Mansion way back in the day.

As I stated earlier The Hulk that we are disscussing was not a dumb animal, he was actually and arguably more tactically sound than Thor. Possessing the intellect of one of the most brilliant scientists on Marvel Earth.

The Hulk was sucker punched when he was drained, as he had no idea what Tony was doing, and had he known he would have probably welcomed it. As Amadeus Cho pointed out, The Hulk is not a killer, but had all of the power to destroy every person on earth while in World Breaker Mode.

You didn't offer any concrete evidence that a tactic like gamma absorption would be a decisive victory for Thor, The Hulk has been seen on many occasions to tunnel beneath the earth, at impressive speeds. See we can all use non canon scenario's to suit our arguments!

As I stated RK Thor and King Thor would win and this thread is spite on a grand scale. This is all that matters.

RK Thor 10/10 ftw.

King Thor 10/10 ftw

Classic Thor 1/10 ftl

TheLordofMurder
I think Thor could beat him via bfr...

Fighting the Hulk in peak world breaker mode would be very very dangerous...even for someone like Thor...

A well written Thor could win this, but if he fights like a dumb brick...well, I could definitely see WBH putting Thor down.

As for WBH beating RKT or King Thor, thats just plain silly...RKT or King Thor crushes any version of the Hulk every single time.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Fighting the Hulk in peak world breaker mode would be very very dangerous...even for someone like Thor...

A well written Thor could win this, but if he fights like a dumb brick...well, I could definitely see WBH putting Thor down.

As for WBH beating RKT or King Thor, thats just plain silly...RKT or King Thor crushes any version of the Hulk every single time. The first line is plausible but IMO unlikely

The second line is true

The third line is partly true with the second part being true

The fourth line is true.

@Stoic.I think classic thor could pull two or 3 wins. but not a majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

As for WBH beating RKT or King Thor, thats just plain silly...RKT or King Thor crushes any version of the Hulk every single time.

I agree with everthing you said except for Thor beating WB Hulk if he fought a smart fight. You seem to be missing the point that the Hulk is not a stationary target, and has the ability to shift the fight in his favor as he has done on so many occasions in canonical comics. It's PIS if it happens once or even twice, but it's happened more than that. The difference here is that WB Hulk is far superior to the hulks that Classic Thor fought in the past, and had his hands full.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You danced around everything that was posted, everything that I stated was in the comics themselves, not made up scenario's that you just posted, I'm not here to tell you how to properly debate, but to attempt to raise yourself up as someones superior isn't the right way to go about it.

laughing out loud

Professor Hulk was clearly Thor's superior in the strength dept. showing his superiority by hand palming his face, chucking him into the arctic ocean like a child, and other such feats. Thor's eyes became red, and it was assumed that he entered Warrior Madness, which did not stop him from being slammed once more, and thrown away from the blast site, by an inferior Hulk than either WWHulk or World Breaker hulk.

laughing out loud

You need to re-read that fight. Preferably when your loins aren't burning for the color green.

Fun fact: It wasn't stated Thor entered Warrior Madness until the last panel of the fight.

Either way, it's just Thor cutting loose as he wanted to stop restraining himself against the Hulk.

You obviously don't know as much about the Hulk as you would like people to subscribe to, or you would know that the Hulk has on two occasions been seperated from Banner. The Hulk without Banner is in fact souless and mindless, as seen when he beat up on both teams of Avengers which included classic Thors peer the Immortal Hercules.

I know plenty about the Hulk thank you very much. I just don't know him as well as I do Thor.

I know his mindless. I'm just not completely sure whether his soul less or not. So it was confirmed that the Hulk was soul less in that particular battle?

Poor Hercules. Is it not true that Thor went toe to toe with that same incarnation without any help?

Let's talk about this invincible Thor that you want people to belive is such and such. Does anyone recall Mr. Hyde running into Thor and actually hurting him? Hyde did pass out, but Thor was anything but alright after the collision. This happened when the Masters of Evil beat herc into a coma, and took over the Avengers Mansion way back in the day.

laughing out loud What the f*ck are you talking about? Good god.

When did I ever try to push Thor as invincible? Are you sure your reading my posts?

laughing out loud Bringing up that scene really helps your case.

Thor was completely unharmed by the way:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThordefeatsHyde5.jpg

As I stated earlier The Hulk that we are disscussing was not a dumb animal, he was actually and arguably more tactically sound than Thor. Possessing the intellect of one of the most brilliant scientists on Marvel Earth.

Lol.

The Hulk was sucker punched when he was drained, as he had no idea what Tony was doing, and had he known he would have probably welcomed it. As Amadeus Cho pointed out, The Hulk is not a killer, but had all of the power to destroy every person on earth while in World Breaker Mode.

What the hell is this even supposed to be addressing in my post?

You didn't offer any concrete evidence that a tactic like gamma absorption would be a decisive victory for Thor, The Hulk has been seen on many occasions to tunnel beneath the earth, at impressive speeds. See we can all use non canon scenario's to suit our arguments!

Concrete evidence? I thought I had but since you need some help:

Draining the Hulk of his energy has been shown to be a viable tactic. Even World Breaker Hulk. Thor has shown Mjolnir can absorb Gamma based energy and has drained the energy of various sources and beings throughout his history. In short, Thor can and will drain the Hulk of his power if he choose to do so.

What the f*ck are you talking about? When did I ever use a non cannon scenario? Your rambling. Stop.

As I stated RK Thor and King Thor would win and this thread is spite on a grand scale. This is all that matters.

RK Thor 10/10 ftw.

King Thor 10/10 ftw

Classic Thor 1/10 ftl

That's correct.

That's correct.

That's correct.

That's not correct.

iceman24567
Thor imo close fight

Black bolt z
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor imo close fight WHich thor are you talking about?

Nihilist
Because i'm not 100% familiar with all of them...I mean are you saying you know every feat of every character and their powers ever made?No.Didn't think so. No i dont, but i dont into every thread like you do and debate characters i know little to nothing about.

Black bolt z
No i dont, but i dont into every thread like you do and debate characters i know little to nothing about. WHat threads do I go into that I know little to nothing about?

iceman24567
WHich thor are you talking about? Does it really matter?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm getting bored of this debate.

Thor can battle field remove the Hulk with a single zap:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/TransportsUlik.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>