Fantomex vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Fantomex runs into Slade while on an mission to retrieve an item of great importance. Slade Attacks him, thinking he's one of he targets, he been hired to kill. Slade's true target and Fantomex both wear all white attire that's similar in design.

The fights takes place at an high security facility, on top of the structure. Fantomex has his item and rigged the facility to explode in 15 minutes. While Slade already has transportation on the way in about 12 minutes for departure prior to the mission. They encounter each other 8 minutes after detonation.

It also turns out that the item that Fantomex has just stolen is the very same item Slade is to receive from his target after termination.

Both have standard equipment and prep time on the layout of the building and security, except for each other.

So who takes it?

Standard equipment for fantomex would include a flying saucer, so he wins by dumping the thing on slade. I'm glad they've put him on x-force, he's too underused.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by 753
Standard equipment for fantomex would include a flying saucer, so he wins by dumping the thing on slade. I'm glad they've put him on x-force, he's too underused.

I feel you, man. I read a little on him and he's a very cool character.

Also I wanted to make it clear that I meant to state that they encounter each other 8 minutes to detonation.

Mr Marvel
Well..um.... in an alteration were EVA is present on the battle field The Entire Time than I can see the Terminator possibly deducing info and forming tactics on the fly!

However with the nature of Fantomex & EVAs' abilities to create convincing mental illusions they can open up a variety of possible opening to take slade down!

This 2 nervous system thing seems to have some real possiblies.

I'm still not 100% sure on this but i'm leaning toward Fantomex, so yeah....

Dum Dum Dugan
also how big is this place? I mean Fantomex would uses stealth if it was big enough place and that is a tactic he would most certainly uses. He could very well sneak up on slade. yes I know there may be some slade fans who might disagree, but they be mistaken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.